Buddy while TTC#1

Hi TTTTina.

I can't diagnose this. Lol. I'm feeling like I'm full from my throat to my ribs....no burning so pain. Just full like nauseous bUT not in my stomach. Whatever that is. Lol

Besides that...waiting to wake up one morning and go "ah ha. ...there you are! " Right now. Belly is just there. Lol

How's everyone else?

So I am very tempted to test tomorrow...ill be about 9dpo i think?...All of the sudden out of nowhere my boobs started to hurt halfway through the work day. Also, I am noticing (tmi warning) when I wipe I have a decent amount of milky white cm...keeping my fingers crossed.

Katie any update?

I am ready for af to show so I can get on with next cycle since I'm sure it's not happening this cycle as we barely bd at all. Still hoping for a Christmas bfp!

Fxd for you babydust!

thanks Tina! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your hubby as well. A Thanksgiving BFP would be nice but omg a Christmas BFP would be amazing. Either way it is a blessing!

Awww, thanksgiving BFP, Christmas BFP...new year BFP.....

All well deserved. fx ladies!

Cramps should be illegal before even starting to bleed. Af is supposed to come in 2-5 days so I'm hoping sooner so I can get onto the next cycle!!

Haha I found it funny

Attachments

• Oprah You Get a Car.jpg
    Oprah You Get a Car.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Hahaha omg just literally laughed out loud! AF just showed up today so hopefully a christmas bfp is in my future!

I'm sorry af showed babydust! Here's to us both getting a Christmas bfp!!!!

Happy thanksgiving to you all!!

Hello ladies

How is everyone? We've just had a week in Rome, it was gorgeous! Very romantic. Now back down to earth!

Sorry about AF babydust, here's to a Christmas pregnancy. How special would that be?!

Tina any sign of AF yet? You must be due any day? I think I have 3 days left, not really been thinking about it this cycle as there's been loads going on which is great!

How's Ms E and Katie?

I think I've got mine too. Starting to feel a bit surprised and discouraged it hasn't happened yet - I really thought that most people would get pregnant within 3 months. I mean, I know it takes everyone different amounts of time but I just assumed it would happen quickly for us. I need to hear someone say this is normal.... It is right?! :wacko: How's everyone else feeling about it?

It can definitely be normal to take longer! We are going on our third cycle since the MC and our chances are extremely slim since hubby is hardly home because of training. I should O right around the next time he comes home but he's not home until a Friday and I could O on that Thursday. Hopefully my body will be kind and hold off an extra day for us :)

I thought it would happen sooner too. It is normal to take longer but was really hoping I would be pregnant by now. It is definitely discouraging. Not gonna let anything get in the way of us smeping it this month tho! Today the cramps are horrible! I hate it. Lol

Omg cupoftea....I'm so jealous! Love love love rome!!! SOOOO jealous!!!

I remember dr told me 6-12 months of trying of trying is normal. Course I'm old so...lol, add a few months. But she explained I'm waiting a month....to catch an egg in 12 hours. So patience and relaxing is key. Most of my friends...as soon as they stopped trying....poof!

My doctor told me we could come in after 6 months of trying and we could talk about stuff. Do a SA and test my thyroid and see from there. I've heard 12 months too but I'm happy I have the option of going in after this cycle if i need to and they'll be willing to do something. We didn't really try last month tho and nothing happened. Boo

Good to check things out. I had too many tests done...but glad i know i need more vitamins now...rather than later.

Hopefully the fact that hubby and I can only try for two nights really will mean that his swimmers catch my egg because I am not so stressed out about it...being that I know our chances are slim right now, I have stopped obsessing so much.

Hey! How's everyone been?

I got to visit my hubby today at the academy. The time spent together was amazing! The two hour car ride there and back was no good. I had way too much time to think. Thinking about how I would almost be four months along had we not lost the baby was hard. Thinking about how we didn't get pregnant last month before he left and now depending on one or two days here and there to get pregnant is extremely hard. He just called me for our nightly conversation and I cried the whole time. I know he isn't mad at me for it but I still feel like he is. I just feel like while men do mourn the loss also and feel sad, they also don't understand how truly hard it is on us women. I told him it's very hard for me knowing that we could potentially be pushing off getting pregnant until June. that's a full year since we got married and something we didn't want to do. While I love the fact that he is trying to better his and our future, I also feel resentment towards the fact that he isn't home enough for something that we both want so bad. Please don't think I am a bad person for saying all of this, I just really needed to vent. I love my husband, but the loneliness and emptiness I feel with not being pregnant and him not being home is truly tearing me up day by day. I don't feel like myself at times and that scares me too. I am trying to be as positive as I can but its so difficult.

Ok rant over! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->