Buddy while TTC#1

Oh babydust that sounds like a lot to deal with, I'm really truly sorry that it's hard but well done for getting through it. How much will you get to see each other now?

I've been so busy lately I've not been thinking much about ttc. I suppose that's a good thing, but I have lost the initial hopeful excitement I had at the beginning, you know?!

How's Katie and Tina?

Sorry you had to go thru any of that babdust! Hopefully the couple of days you have gets it done!

I have lost all the excitement of it all. Getting af every month for the last 5 months just brought me down. I keep seeing people announcing their pregnant on facebook and yeah good for them but I think why is it not happening for me. So im feeling pretty down. Makes me want to give up trying. I've been not in the mood lately cuz I think well what's the point it's not gonna happen anyway. Just been pretty down lately.

I've started to lose the excitement too...I am slightly hopeful but not nearly as much with a cut down on our time to dtd. We will get to see one another every other weekend to dtd when he comes home and the weekends that he doesn't come home I can go and visit him on Sundays. Like I said, there is still a slight chance but not a big enough one for me to get excited about. That's why I had a complete meltdown. I haven't been feeling too hot lately either. Idk what is going on with me but I am ready to feel like myself again! :)

Hello ladies

How is everyone? Any symptoms this month? Will there be any Christmas testing going on? I think I will test Christmas Eve so I can relax and drink without thinking about it... Or have an amazing Christmas present!

I have to admit I'm symptom spotting, which I have been so good and resisting for a while! I have some slight cramps, slightly sore boobs, and felt a bit nauseous on the bus today. Haha you'd think by month 5 I wouldn't be doing this anymore!

Hope you're all well and enjoying advent. How's the Christmas preparation going? Do you get to see your hubby babydust?!

Ms E how's the pregnancy? Katie are you ok- you've been very quiet for a while! Hope you're well Tina!

hi guys. been thinking of you ladies! I was at the mall yesterday, and asked santa to bring all my TTC friends the :bfp: they deserve. i'm sure he thought I was crazy. but...that's really all I need! :xmas16:

afm...just left the dr. need to schedule my NT scan tomorrow. sort of freaks me out. I know all is well...but still...sort of like a hurdle I need to get over. oh, and seeing the "high risk" stamped on my chart doesn't help. i'm old, but damn, must it be stamped in red? :shrug:

so, odd...I didn't gain any weight...but my pants are getting snug. LOL. so....did I lose but gain in baby fat? LOL

so, I hope everyone is using their OPK and temping!

I've felt really discouraged again this month and we didn't bd at all anytime near o time so no Christmas bfp for me. I think I'm just not gonna try the next couple months and just have sex whenever we feel like it, or not do It at all if I don't feel like it. If we do I'll probably try to make it around when my phone apps day I'm oing but if not I'll be okay. My birthday is in feb so even not trying it'd be a nice birthday present

Cupoftea when is AF due? What CD are you on?

I am on CD19. I believe I O'd 3 days ago. I have been feeling off but I know it's WAY too soon for symptoms. We will see what happens. Yesterday (tmi warning) I had a gush of cm out of now where. I have still been having think, wet cm today too. I am hoping that maybe it's the start of something soon?

Tina keep your chin up. I will be praying for you guys.

Ms E how far along are you? I am so happy for you. Thank you for the wish to Santa for all of us. :) Hopefully he helps us all out!

Hi babydust. I'm 10 weeks. Still shocking to me. I just feel so lucky....especially about to turn 37. Gulp! But...feeling well.

Just wish you all the best ladies. Until then...be happy, healthy and positive

Ah Ms E thank you for the good wishes! Very excited for you!nlet us know how the appt goes. Have you told many people yet? Do you have many symptoms?

Tina I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged, but think the relaxed attitudes a good one. It takes the stress off! I'm been like that too recently, just trying to think of other things in my life and if it happens then it will be a gorgeous surprise. But I know I can't force it to happen!

Babydust lets hope that's a good sign. I love your positivity always! I'm not even sure what day I'm on but I think I'm about the same as you if not a couple of days ahead maybe. Im pretty sure I should be able to test Christmas Eve or the day before, and that shouldnt be too soon. I'm really excited about this Christmas! :happydance:

I really want to hold out testing until Christmas eve but idk if I'll be able to. I'm only 4dpo and itching to know but it's definitely not possible yet. We shall see :)

Ooohhhh....Christmas test!!

Symptoms for me.....oh yes....constant nausea. Dont get me started on the nipples! Lol. Par for the course right? Haven't really told many. Parents and close girlfriend. But thats it. Paranoid i guess? Maybe after my NT scan ill chill out...or into the second trimester.

Wishing you all the best of egg meets sperm!

Oh yes.....I'm not a HUGE fan of yellow and green. Lol

Just easier in my eyes

I'm 10-11dpo and still bfn. Had really bad nausea and acid rereflux that kept me up all night two nights ago. I guess it was just wishful thinking that I might have a Bfp by now :-/ we shall see!

Merry Christmas all! Has it been a good one?

I got a bfn Christmas Eve closely followed by AF. I've been feeling miffed today, especially as my hubby is away during the important time this cycle. This is a long hard process!

ugh, sorry cupoftea....wishing dh was close to give you a hug!

i'll send you one! :hugs:

I am so sorry cupoftea! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I got to spend Christmas with the hubby so that was definitely a treat for me. I also have off this week from school so that makes me double happy.

Plans for new years anyone?

Going to a couple parties for the new years. Having some glasses of wine, and a champagne toast at new years. After feeling so discouraged the passed couple months and not doing any bding barely at all, I think i am going to plan on smeping again, but we will see what happens.

Hello all and happy new year!

How is everyone and how were your Christmasses? Hope you had a good one, glad you got to be with the hubby babydust!

Tina that's great, you go for it! What's smeping?? I've started taking evening primrose oil, hoping it will do good things. I read it's supposed to improve the quality of your cm, so maybe it will be a more welcoming place! Will see how it goes!

Me and my hub are living with my parents and have been now for 6 months. He has a job interview in 10 days so we will know then where we will be, and can make a decision to move. I do wonder if all this uncertainty and not having our own space is actually having an affect. I think the psyche and subconscious really plays an important part!

Happy new year! Smep is sperm meets egg plan. I was planning on starting it the last couple months but was too discouraged to do anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->