Bump buddies- 3rd Feb or near that time

N

NicolaWynne

I dont really know what a "bump buddie" is but i want one.

So does anyone want to be mine?? :hugs:

I'm due 2nd Feb with my first, sounds good!!

It's in 6 days on the 12th Sept, so excited!! What about yours??

im due 6th of feb with baby no'1, so 3 days after you :)

I have been given the 1st of February so can i please join????

Im due 10th feb, anomoly scan 28th septemeber

my anomoly scan isnt till 22nd :/ carnt wait but its dragging, looking forward to hopefully finding out the sex :)

Feels like i been waiting forever for mine too, my pregnancy is dragging to be honest, feel like im constantly counting down the days until appointments and scans and V day and labour...

Im away when my scan takes place so have got to wait till October :( But am going for a private Gender scan tommorrow.

Fingers crossed its a princess ;)

Im away when my scan takes place so have got to wait till October :( But am going for a private Gender scan tommorrow.

Fingers crossed its a princess ;)

Aww tomorrow, exciting!! 7 more sleeps til mine :(

I am due on feb 2nd and having my scan on Sept 12th but I found out today that I won't find out the sex until my next doctors appointment which isn't until oct 3rd :cry:

I am due on feb 2nd and having my scan on Sept 12th but I found out today that I won't find out the sex until my next doctors appointment which isn't until oct 3rd :cry:

How come you wont find out the sex until your drs appt? Cant they tell you there and then and show you on the screen? And give you a pic?? :hugs:

The ultrasound techs can't tell you the sex here only your doctor can (they say it's for legal reasons) and they only will give one picture which is of the face and body. I will ask for a potty shot but I am not sure they will give it to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->