Bump buddies- 3rd Feb or near that time

Hey everyone, im due 10th (same due date as you Nyssa!) I have my 20 week scan on the 27th September, I cant wait and we are going to find out the sex. I would love either a boy or girl but I do like baby girl clothes wink wink!!

:)))) Mine was supposed to be 27th but had to change it so i can go to a place its easier to trick the sonographer into telling you boy and girl :)
But heart beart sounds like a train, everyone is saying bot, OH wont accept it being a girl, so im thinking boy

6th Feb im due, scan is on the 22nd :happydance: :happydance:

oohhh how strange we have the same EDD and the same scan date :D how wierd :p xx

Yea that is mad, are u going to find out sex if u can xx

yeah i would like to :) Hopefully LO isnt going to hide it from me :D are you wanting to find out aswel ? xx

Yes we want to find out, i have one of each already so doesnt really matter. But we couldnt find out on my son he had his legs crossed my oh wouldnt let me have a gender scan so it drove me mad til he was born xx

mmmmm, all this talk about food. I really fancy a big mac meal lol xx

hmmm, maccys :) how id love one lol

Im eating spaggetti loops and bbq sauce atm (weirdo i know) lol

yeah i would like to :) Hopefully LO isnt going to hide it from me :D are you wanting to find out aswel ? xx[/QUOTE]

Yes we want to find out, i have one of each already so doesnt really matter. But we couldnt find out on my son he had his legs crossed my oh wouldnt let me have a gender scan so it drove me mad til he was born xx[/QUOTE]

this is my first so i am sort of hoping for a girl but i would be just as happy if LO was a boy :) i sort of have a feeling its a boy tho so we shall have to see, i really hope LO doesn't have its legs crossed im itching to buy stuff but dont want just white or yellow lol i wanna buy pink or blue ;) x

So I was upset at not being able to find out the babies gender until October that I booked a 3d ultrasound for only 88.00 the only sucky thing is I have to drive 1.5 hrs to get there but it is tomorrow :happydance:

Im thinking of having a 4D scan after my anomaly scan to confirm the gender and see baba, probably around 26-28 weeks though x

im also thinking of getting a 4D scan but not sure which is the best time to go :/

im also thinking of getting a 4D scan but not sure which is the best time to go :/

Same, i wanna go when baby has enough fat on them, so they look nice and healthy. Im thinking 28 weeks?

im thinking some were along the lines of 28 weeks aswel, that way baby should have more fat and the picture should look completely different to 20 week scan :) then i can have 3 pics from 3 stages that look completely different lol

Yeah defo, i've seen 4d scan pics from like 17 weeks or something and they look kinda horrible to me cause the baby is so skinny, it would worry me and upset me if i saw mine like that....

My OH has brought me a 4D scan! i was orginally going to have it at 16 weeks because i want to know the gender soooo bad but have decided to wait till 20 weeks scan on 16th sept then have the 4d scan booked for mid November where i will be29 weeks, as they recommend this is the best time to go to get a really detailed scan. My friend who is 31 weeks has just had hers and her pics are fantastic, so clear and detailed, the face, its amazing!

As for movement have been feeling for a couple of weeks the rolling and past couple days have felt a little stronger like kicks, but only here and there, cant wait for proper movement and seeing/feeling it on the outside! x

My OH has brought me a 4D scan! i was orginally going to have it at 16 weeks because i want to know the gender soooo bad but have decided to wait till 20 weeks scan on 16th sept then have the 4d scan booked for mid November where i will be29 weeks, as they recommend this is the best time to go to get a really detailed scan. My friend who is 31 weeks has just had hers and her pics are fantastic, so clear and detailed, the face, its amazing!

As for movement have been feeling for a couple of weeks the rolling and past couple days have felt a little stronger like kicks, but only here and there, cant wait for proper movement and seeing/feeling it on the outside! x

Aw how sweet :)

Yeah i've been feeling gentle kicks and what seems like hiccups, cant wait for them to get stronger and more frequent, i love it when my baba lets me know hes okay in there! x

I am going at 20 weeks 5 days for my 3D scan, I got a package that is called twice as nice. you get to go anywhere between 20-25 weeks for gender scan then you can go back at 25-30 weeks! Since I get to go twice, I chose to go right around 20/21 weeks to find out the gender, I hope the pictures are nice lol

Aw how sweet :)

Yeah i've been feeling gentle kicks and what seems like hiccups, cant wait for them to get stronger and more frequent, i love it when my baba lets me know hes okay in there! x[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, ill be laying there for ages then feel that roll, kick or flutter and just makes me smile :)

Sorry bit new to this so think i messed up the quote thing :/ ????!!!!

i love feeling my little bubi move :D iv not had as many flutters and bubbles as before there more like little thumps now :) not very often tho there still very rare cant wait till there frequent :) not sure how long that is going to be though lol

Hi everyone, I had a big mac today after craving one all night. Took my little boy when I picked him up from nursery made excuses I was only going for him lol. Hope everyone is feeling ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->