Bump buddies- 3rd Feb or near that time

The ultrasound techs can't tell you the sex here only your doctor can (they say it's for legal reasons) and they only will give one picture which is of the face and body. I will ask for a potty shot but I am not sure they will give it to me

Ah no :( Well as long as baba is healthy thats all that matters :) you will just be itching to know for a bit longer lol...

Ps im just going for a quick shower, feel free to add me as a friend everyone xx

I'm due Feb 3rd with my first as well.
My 5 month scan is Sept 16th :)
we have a 3D gender scan booked for Sept 21st :)

3rd Feb for me too :) my scan is on the 20th. Hoping baby will be a bit more cooperative than it was last time!x

6th Feb im due, scan is on the 22nd :happydance: :happydance:

Welcome everyone :) Im back from my shower feeling nice and refreshed!! Has anyone had any fetal movement yet?

Me, and my obstrition saw movement today when she was looking for heartbeat

Welcome everyone :) Im back from my shower feeling nice and refreshed!! Has anyone had any fetal movement yet?

I'm in my pjs after a nice shower 2 :thumbup:
I have felt a few kicks and lots of movement but its not regular yet :happydance: xx

I practically live in my pjs these days lol.

How has everyones lives changed since becoming pregnant?

For me, Im a bit of a nervous wreck, but getting better, im finally getting a lil bump and my boobs have got bit bigger.

I crave kiddies yoghurts and dominos pizza, and i coat myself in bio oil and cocoa butter everyday and night, its like some kinda ritual, im not really bothered about stretchmarks, its just to pre occupy my mind from negative thoughts... Oh and i had my first batch of weepies on Sunday lol, that was fun x

My boobs went bigger in first 5 weeks, i have a bump, i use strech mark cream since week 10, i love chips with vinegar smothered all over them. I live on the sofa or in bed. I even take naps, i feel like a baby, all i do is sleep, eat, toilet and bath lol

My boobs went bigger in first 5 weeks, i have a bump, i use strech mark cream since week 10, i love chips with vinegar smothered all over them. I live on the sofa or in bed. I even take naps, i feel like a baby, all i do is sleep, eat, toilet and bath lol

Omg i love the smell of vinegar on chips, the guy who sits next to me in work always eats it and it smells soooo nice.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention the middle of the night toilet trips, and the once an hour trip in work lol

mmm, i want beans but pasta atm :/

but i cant mix them together :/ as its chicken pasta and beans lol

i gotta wait till like 10 - 11 for tea, OH works evenings
So i normally snack, but i want things mixed together, that i know i wont like when i eat it
I just have so many different tastes that i want lol

So I was upset at not being able to find out the babies gender until October that I booked a 3d ultrasound for only 88.00 the only sucky thing is I have to drive 1.5 hrs to get there but it is tomorrow :happydance:

Hey everyone, im due 10th (same due date as you Nyssa!) I have my 20 week scan on the 27th September, I cant wait and we are going to find out the sex. I would love either a boy or girl but I do like baby girl clothes wink wink!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->