• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

mah0113

Reaction score
Hi All,

hoping to wait out this torturously slow 12 [I guess 8 more!] weeks with some buddies.

I have been having promisign and also scary symptoms--promising is the sore boobs and nipples, which wax and wane...they are always sore to some degree, but I noticed at night they get SUPER sore and the right one is def more sore than the left.

Still have the stuffy nose that I developed a little bit before my bfp. And still SUPER exhausted.

Scary symptoms: leaky af feeling every now then. and constant lower back pain...it feels just like my af back pain, and at first it was on and off, but now its pretty constant. sometimes its worse than others, never TERRIBLE, but it still hurts nonetheless!

I had my follow up hcg done on friday, will get results monday--anxious!

How is everyone else? how far along? What are your symptoms?

Im 4w3d today. I am having center cramping and a full feeling if that makes sense. Its like my body wants to have a period but cant cause its closed for construction lol. I go to my Ob Wednesday this week for my 1st check up and to get to know my new Ob cause I fired the old one.

I am tired all the time but at night when I cant seem to sleep. I am starting to have flares for moodiness followed by either a lot of I'm sorry's or pass the tissues. and my breasts are just starting to ache a little but I have been wearing flats so they are less bouncy lol.

Only weird I guess non craving is sweets. The thought of them makes me ill. Which with my other 3 pregnancies it was DQ sundaes with marshmallow fluff and hot chocolate but I think if I got near one now I would just get very sick.

Anyway I would be happy to get through the 12 week wait with you :)

Hi, I'm 4w + 1d, found out I was expecting number 2 2 days ago but so far I'm so bloated that I have to undo my pants and I'm tired and have slight nausea.

So excited and am grateful I have a 2 year old to run around after but then I'm also not looking forward to the tiredness getting worse and having to run after my son lol.

No cravings yet and no sore boobs but I have had the stretchy womb feeling for last 2 days - guess womb gets ready A LOT quicker second time round.

Can I join you for the wait? Am dying to tell people and get the bump and feel it move...

Welcome ladies!!

I know what you mean about the full feeling bunny, I sometimes feel it too.

Cantwait, when will you announce the pregnancy to friends and fam?

Hi ladies I'm 4+5 weeks I found out last Sunday. My symptoms do far have been extreme tiredness and stretchy pains in my womb, like if I move quick I get a sharp pain, and my boobs have only just started to ache. I'm not going to announce till after my 12 week scan. I hope time flies lol

Hi ladies I'm 4+5 weeks I found out last Sunday. My symptoms do far have been extreme tiredness and stretchy pains in my womb, like if I move quick I get a sharp pain, and my boobs have only just started to ache. I'm not going to announce till after my 12 week scan. I hope time flies lol

congratulations :D

me too!! time is crawling. I want it to be March haha. I have been pretty good at not causing undue stress---I basically stopped taking my temp once I got the bfp [maybe twice at random times since then] and I only took one additional frer just to check if the line was darker. And the mother of freak-you-out: checking with a qtip to see if theres any colored cm inside. I dont do that either haha. It takes a lot of self control, but I am like, why add to the stress. Why go looking for problems.

It is just so hard to relax. I woke up this morning panicked bc my left boob didnt feel sore at all and the right one was only ever so slightly sore. But theyre feeling a little more sore as the day progresses. I sound crazy.

I get my second hcg results tomorrow...soooooo anxious!!

Have you ladies had your blood tests? When are your first appointments? I am busy until AUgust 1 so I cant schedule an appt until then, but I am considering making one for the middle of the following week, around 7 weeks. I want to make sure I have time to get waxed before I go hahah ::typeA::

eta: that reminds me of a funny story about my mom. when she went into labor with one of my siblings, it was earlier than expected and she hadnt been waxed yet. so while she was in labor, she stopped by the waxing place and got waxed hahahahh.

May I join also?

I am either, 4+3 by ovulation or 5+4 by LMP. No symptoms except extra tiredness and bloat

Hi Mah, I told my mum straight after I told my husband and had to tell my dad that night because my mum was desperate to talk to someone hehe. I told my job at 7 weeks with my first but that was because j had such morning sickness that I was running to the toilet a LOT and took a day off sick. I told my brother and sister in law at 6 weeks, rest of family at 8 weeks and the world after my scan at 12 weeks. But this time round I'm so bloated I might have to say sooner. What about you?

I havent had sore boobs yet though...is that bad?

Hi Mah, I told my mum straight after I told my husband and had to tell my dad that night because my mum was desperate to talk to someone hehe. I told my job at 7 weeks with my first but that was because j had such morning sickness that I was running to the toilet a LOT and took a day off sick. I told my brother and sister in law at 6 weeks, rest of family at 8 weeks and the world after my scan at 12 weeks. But this time round I'm so bloated I might have to say sooner. What about you?

I havent had sore boobs yet though...is that bad?

I dont think so...my sister was surprised when I said I tested bc of my sore boobs and sleepiness..she didnt feel any of that until later and had 3 healthy pregnancies.

I am too scared to tell the world at large haha, I think I will just not say anything and people will find out whenever they see me. I actually have put on quite a bit of weight before I even got preg, so people likely wouldnt know I am preg well into the 2d trimester.

As of now, my mom, sister, husband, and two best friends know. I will probably tell my brothers once I have my first dr's appt or maybe even in a week. And I will tell my mother in law and brother in law once I am into the 2nd trimester. The rest of the world...I am just not telling lol. Im really scared of the evil eye :wacko: It might sound silly, but I really believe in it and I have seen first hand when too many people see good news, something terrible happens. Its kind of better when its not a big "announcement" but people just slowly find out, theres no big hoopla about it.

May I join also?

I am either, 4+3 by ovulation or 5+4 by LMP. No symptoms except extra tiredness and bloat

welcome! do you have irregular cycles? [confused about the two different dates]

I got married in 2011 as well :)

my estimated due date is march 27th. so we will be 3 months away from our 3rd anniversary...and after suffering 2 mc last year, i told him on our anniversay "by next anniversary we will have a baby with us" :happydance:

May I join also?

welcome! do you have irregular cycles? [confused about the two different dates]

I got married in 2011 as well :)

my estimated due date is march 27th. so we will be 3 months away from our 3rd anniversary...and after suffering 2 mc last year, i told him on our anniversay "by next anniversary we will have a baby with us" :happydance:

I have PCOS and have long cycles, I didn't ovulate until day 23, in an average cycle people ovulate day 14, so they count you as 1 month pregnant 2 weeks before ovulation and 2 weeks after. So using last period doesn't work if you ovulate late as I had 3 weeks before I ovulated. However, when a missed period I would still be as pregnant as anyone else, not more just because my cycles were longer before I ovulated.

Anyways, that's a complete ramble :/ hope it makes sense, Midwife will still go of LMP so 19ths March, but it is likely to change closer to the other date by my scan as that's a more accurate date 27th March :)

I have PCOS and have long cycles, I didn't ovulate until day 23, in an average cycle people ovulate day 14, so they count you as 1 month pregnant 2 weeks before ovulation and 2 weeks after. So using last period doesn't work if you ovulate late as I had 3 weeks before I ovulated. However, when a missed period I would still be as pregnant as anyone else, not more just because my cycles were longer before I ovulated.

Anyways, that's a complete ramble :/ hope it makes sense, Midwife will still go of LMP so 19ths March, but it is likely to change closer to the other date by my scan as that's a more accurate date 27th March :)

no I 100% understand what youre saying because I ovulate late as well..usually cd19 to 21 of a 28 day cycle...my two previous mc I o'd as usual on 19+ and I am assuming that means that when I mc at 5 weeks, the embryo was one week earlier than most people would be at 5 weeks.

This month, I SOMEHOW o'd on cd14 like a normal person [still in shock] so I am hoping that gave more time for the little bean to snuggle up.

are you on any type of progesterone?

no I 100% understand what youre saying because I ovulate late as well..usually cd19 to 21 of a 28 day cycle...my two previous mc I o'd as usual on 19+ and I am assuming that means that when I mc at 5 weeks, the embryo was one week earlier than most people would be at 5 weeks.

This month, I SOMEHOW o'd on cd14 like a normal person [still in shock] so I am hoping that gave more time for the little bean to snuggle up.

are you on any type of progesterone?

I'm not, I have a normal LP as I have had a 35ish day cycle since having my daughter, so that was a 12 day LP on this cycle. Doesn't the progesterone normally fix a LP problem? My problem is actually ovulating in the first place, without Clomid I don't ovulate, my body gears up to it which is why I have a cycle but I don't actually ovulate, the Clomid just gives me the little push I need :) I've been super luck both times, 2 months of Clomid = 2 pregnancies

In my head I am going off the Ov date, so I am 4+ weeks as then I wont be disheartened when the scan puts my dates back :haha:

I'm not, I have a normal LP as I have had a 35ish day cycle since having my daughter, so that was a 12 day LP on this cycle. Doesn't the progesterone normally fix a LP problem? My problem is actually ovulating in the first place, without Clomid I don't ovulate, my body gears up to it which is why I have a cycle but I don't actually ovulate, the Clomid just gives me the little push I need :) I've been super luck both times, 2 months of Clomid = 2 pregnancies

In my head I am going off the Ov date, so I am 4+ weeks as then I wont be disheartened when the scan puts my dates back :haha:

well, a LP defect or just a weak second half of the cycle where the corpus luteum dies off/doesnt produce enough progesterone.

Wow thats great about clomid! I actually made an appt in June to discuss clomid with my ob lol. I do ovulate regularly but i was concerned I was not ovulating strong enough. I decided to hold off on looking into clomid for another few months and see what happens...and wound up preg a few weeks later!

Do you think you hav multiples?? that would be so cool :)

I thought I was first time round as my positive test was so dark so early, it was just one :) this time the line isn't as strong so I think defo just one again xx

I know what you mean - other then people at work after I had my scan, I didn't tell everyone (I don't post things on FB or anything) - but all the people I knew I told. I was lucky, when I started showing it was a nice hard bump - I'm plus sized, so it wasn't noticeable that quickly, but when my sis-in-law was pregnant she just looked like she had gained a lot of weight, instead of it definitely being a baby bump.

I feel about 5 months pregnant at the moment though - soooo bloated, can't breath in at all. People are going to think I've been eating too many naughty foods. Plus nausea is pretty bad. Not as severe as with my first, but it's constant...unpleasant. How are all of your symptoms??

Can't - I'm actually jealous of your nausea! :haha: I want something going on so I know baby is in there, for now I am just tired and bloated lol x

Can't - I'm actually jealous of your nausea! :haha: I want something going on so I know baby is in there, for now I am just tired and bloated lol x

Hi Mrs B. Yes, I must admit I LOVE the nausea and tiredness - really helps me feel pregnant, reminds me that I am hehe.

Part of me wants the next 8 months to fly by, as I can't wait to meet my bean, but then again, at least second time around I KNOW that I should be enjoying the restful moments and the sleep now, as the first 5 months will be hell (lovely hell of course) :)

Hi Mrs B. Yes, I must admit I LOVE the nausea and tiredness - really helps me feel pregnant, reminds me that I am hehe.

Part of me wants the next 8 months to fly by, as I can't wait to meet my bean, but then again, at least second time around I KNOW that I should be enjoying the restful moments and the sleep now, as the first 5 months will be hell (lovely hell of course) :)

Haha yes, although I think k I had a good baby first time round so hopefully I'm not in for too much of a shock this time round ;-)

My first one was NOT easy lol. Birth was fine, nothing TOO bad, but he was up every hour and half for feed and only slept when he was held, so I never napped and I only slept for a good period of time when my husband held him between 8-12 at night, meaning I was asleep early at night, but up throughout the rest to feed. Then on top of that he had BAD colic for first 5 months...he cried for four hours every day, but it was before my husband came home from work, so I was alone with a baby who didn't stop crying. But other then that, he is an angel and I wouldn't change a thing he he :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->