• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

I totally understand, its stupid expensive here too. We didnt do Christmas presents and used the money for this instead :)

hello ladies! this thread seems to have died off. how is everyone doing? Cant believe we started here at 4w and we are now in the home stretch :-o

i have gestational diabetes so more ultra sounds...the ultrasound tech randomly did a 3d scan yesterday and she was soooo cute!!!! she is measuring right on track right now, thank god..so the GD hasnt made her big. she is 3 lb 11 oz, 51st percentile :)

how are your preps coming along?

Hiya meh.

All good here. Prep coming along, just got to get our double buggy then we are sorted :) washing some of the baby clothes at the moment, getting it all ready. :)

Sorry to hear of you gd. Luckily my gtt came back clear :)

Hi Mah, sorry about your GTT, mine came back clear, but due to my weight I have an extra ultrasound at beginning of March. My son was 8lb 10.5oz's, so let's hope little miss isn't bigger.

Mrs.B - you already washing clothes? I went through all the stuff other people passed me, I have gotten so much I don't think I need to buy anything. But I wasn't going to wash until another 2 weeks. Hopefully by then husband would have painted nursery (we moved into house in June, so all rooms need freshening up).

I fell downstairs last week, badly sprained my foot - that along with an active 3 year has made me very tired this week. And instead of the excitement I've been feeling all throughout this pregnancy, I'm now scared. I am not looking forward to the sleepless nights (plus knowing I'll be dead tired, but have to look after a toddler also). Plus the birth...yikes. It's all coming too quick!!!!!!!! xx

Yep clothes all washed and put away ready to go. We just put house on market so wanted all done before so I don't have to find places to dry everything more so than normal washes.

I finished work yesterday so that me on holiday until my mat leave starts!

Hope your foot isn't hurt too bad

cant wait: so sorry to hear about your foot! thats terrible! wishing you a quick recovery.

we had the nursery painted yesterday and i keep staring at it lol. it makes me so happy! we are doing black, white, and turquoise...the walls are turquoise. i have a black and whit rug, and the furniture is white. trying to find some affordable black and white polka dot curtains...they have some on pottery barn teen but for both, the total will be about 135---that, in addition to the shades we need to buy, will bring us to about 200 for window treatments. kind of difficult when we have all these other expenses :( my bed cribbing is 134. so i am trying not to spend a ridic amount on window treatments.

My foot still kills me - almost 3 weeks on. I see midwife tomorrow, but doubt she can help, and with me still at the office half the week, then having toddler the other half, I don't have the time (or energy) to go Doctor's to have it checked out. It's improving slightly, so at least it's going in the right direction.

Anyone else getting pains in their hip/upper thigh ligaments? Hurts to walk around now - waddling like a proper pregnant lady now hehe.

Mah, your nursery sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!! My husband is due to paint our one this weekend, I spent last weekend emptying it out of all the baby bits we already have from our son. I am so plain though...it's going to be cream, with a girly forest animal boarder. Then her name in bunting about the cot, and some sweet green/blue/pink heart canvas pictures. Furniture is light wood and cream wood. But when she is two and has a personality, she will be moved into the bigger bedroom and we'll decorate that with some colour (Harry has one wall in green, others in off white and with a vehicle border around).

Once the room is painted I will finally wash her clothes and put them back in the drawers. Then I have to do my hospital bag and get a list ready for Harry's bag for when I go into labour and he stays at my Mum's.

Freaking out now - not looking forward to the pain of labour, but even worse, the tiredness, I was so tired from pushing for an hour, then I got hyped up after he was born that I didn't sleep that night (looked at him all night), then of course, that's the last time you get to actually sleep before they wake hourly for feeds lol.

Guess what ladies...I HAD MY BABY last week!!!!!

My waters broke last week on Sunday night, I went into hospital Monday morning,mess induced Wednesday afternoon and had Elizabth Wednesday night!!!!

She was born at 36w 6d and was a tiny 5lbs 14ozs. After staying in hospital for tests due to being early, we went home Saturday afternoon.

Aww congratulations Cant!!

I've just been out on meds for pregnancy induced hypertension and it's making me Soo poorly. Seeing consultant tomorrow to speak plan of action.

congratulations!! how exciting!!!post pics when you get the chance.

my dr sent me to labor and delivery after my appointment on monday due to high blood pressure and protein in my urine. she said they would decide whether i need to be induced or not...thankfully blood work was fine so no induction but they sent me home with a 24 hour urine test. will meet with my dr on friday for results and to see if induction is necessary.

i cant believe we are at the end [and some are done!]..38 weeks today. just ordered my bellefit girdle and wil be ordering my fenugreek pills as well...i was being a bit lazy but the threat of induction has me in action now

Whilst in to see the consultant my BP rose to /100 I lost half my vision. So my meds have been increased. Hopefully that sorts me out until little lady is here. 10days until due date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->