• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

well I went to my 1st appointment today. I think it went well. I might have an infection (not a yeast infection but some other bacteria that naturally grows inside there) anyway she wasn't 100% sure so I got the dreaded pap. I am getting a 6 week Ultra sound next Wednesday to check everything out and guess that is when my pap results will be in and all the other tests they did which was A LOT for my 1st go around. I have a feeling I will be placed on the high risk list cause I got the lecture on my age :(. but it just means I will get more attention I suppose. Anyway, that is what has been going on in the world of bunny. I did get a goodie bag at my visit today so that was fun, and my Ob is wonderful and the nurses are so sweet.

Well on the bright side, at least everything is good with the baby :) it actually might e a good thing to be put on high risk because you're monitored more closely--and more peace of mind never hurt anyone right:)

When will you hav an u/s?

I was high risk with my last pregnancy last year as im group b strep, had a previous unstable lie baby and pre eclampsia so i would imagine il be the same again this time as i ended up having a very rushed emergency c section with last bubba was touch and go for a while. Dont think my age was ever mentioned though although being 38 does put me in their older womens category......lol. Dont worry about being a higher risk relax and enjoy your pg just means they take a little more interest in you which is always a good thing xx

Mah yes my house is at times a mad house that said ive got an amazing hubby and mum who help out where they can. xx

Hi ladies, can I join?

Found out tonight I am pregnant and due 29th March. So excited, doesnt seem real. Plan to keep it a secret until the 1st scan as we went throught a miscarriage 7 months ago, plus we are due to go on holiday with OH's family when I should be around 13-14 weeks so need to explain why im not joining in on the drinking! lol.

Congrats to all of you, I cant wait to tell my daughter she is going to be a big sister.

Hi Shabutie! I am also 'due' on the 29th March! My son will be 2yrs and 5 months next week.

Mah - I thought about getting a Doppler in my first pregnancy but I knew that I would stress myself out if I couldn't hear the heartbeat, so I didn't get one. Now this time round I can't talk my husband into spending £50 on one (we just moved house last month, so we need to do house up before we buy anything 'extra' like that).

Saw my doctor today and have my first midwife appointment Friday 9th Aug - I got my Bounty pack and have chosen the hospital I'll be giving birth in (if all goes well).

Very excited :)

Hi ladies, can I join?

Found out tonight I am pregnant and due 29th March. So excited, doesnt seem real. Plan to keep it a secret until the 1st scan as we went throught a miscarriage 7 months ago, plus we are due to go on holiday with OH's family when I should be around 13-14 weeks so need to explain why im not joining in on the drinking! lol.

Congrats to all of you, I cant wait to tell my daughter she is going to be a big sister.

Hi Shabutie! I am also 'due' on the 29th March! My son will be 2yrs and 5 months next week.

Mah - I thought about getting a Doppler in my first pregnancy but I knew that I would stress myself out if I couldn't hear the heartbeat, so I didn't get one. Now this time round I can't talk my husband into spending £50 on one (we just moved house last month, so we need to do house up before we buy anything 'extra' like that).

Saw my doctor today and have my first midwife appointment Friday 9th Aug - I got my Bounty pack and have chosen the hospital I'll be giving birth in (if all goes well).

Very excited :)

Exciting times huh! Aww your son nearly same age as my daughter, she is 2 years 7 months. Do you wonder how he will react to a new baby? I think my daughter will love it. Anything good in the bounty pack? :haha:

What is a bounty pack?

I am officially 5 weeks today :) I know this is the week all that stuff with the heart happens so praying this week goes smoothly. I feel like this is yet point most people miscarry.

This morning I peed on an opk just for fun bc I didn't have any hcgs left and it was blaringly positive, so I feel better that I am still pregnant.

Have any of you done the baking soda gender prediction test? I did it yesterday just for fun and it fizzled, so boy. Haha. Lets all do it and see if it's correct!

Btw, to answer your question, this is my moms 5th grandchild! She I just overly cautious with me because of my history of mc.

Shabutie - I think my son will be good with a baby as he is gentle with other's he has come across - but might need help learning to share his Mummy as he is such a Mummy's Boy hehe. How are you coping being pregnant with a toddler? I am so tired that towards the end of the day I have to lie on the sofa and put Disney on and tell Harry 'Mummy needs to lie down for a bit, come give me a cuddle' he he. This time the Bounty Pack wasn't exciting - a free decaf tea bag (I only drink coffee lol) and a small sachet of cream to help with stretch marks - not even enough to cover 50p sized coin of area, definitely won't help me with the size of my belly at the moment lol.

Mah - Bounty Packs are what our midwives give us when we register that we're pregnant, they hold the pregnancy notes that you have to take with you everywhere - has notes about the pregnancy and birth, etc. Bounty will give you little magazines and vouchers off and freebies hehe - I sign up to everything, love getting free bits in the post :)

Oh and MAH - what is that gender prediction test??? I did 11 online the other day (hehe) and got 5 girls and 6 boys results. When I was pregnant with my first the scan lady told me we were having a girl - but then when I gave birth my husband said 'It's a boy' - I thought he was joking. So I'm a little nervous about finding out the sex this time round. I can't wait 8 months to know hehe

you put some baking soda in a cup and pee on top of it, if it fizzles its a boy, if its still its a girl. i had to kind of swoosh mine in the cup a little, but it did fizzle.

this morning i had some peach-salmon colored discharge that had me in tears. mostly because this morning when i woke up I notice my boobs werent sore at all. I didnt really feel preg anymore, and then I saw colored discharge from the progesterone--its been stark white for the past week. And I had a huge fight with DH where I basically lost it and was SUPER MAD...such a bad morning.

I hope everything is ok :( my ob said that its fine as long no bleeding. i swabbed the inside w a qtip and the rest was white, so i am hoping everything is ok.:cry:

My fingers are crossed for you - I'm sure all will be fine - you did that test yesterday and it came back positive.

Ignore the symptoms. I still haven't gotten sore boobs.

My fingers are crossed for you - I'm sure all will be fine - you did that test yesterday and it came back positive.

Ignore the symptoms. I still haven't gotten sore boobs.

its been all clear since this morning..all white. so hopefully that was nothing.

my boobs are def way less sore, but i did have back pain and this weird spasm feeling in my lower back, so I think I feel a litle better that *something* is happening.

ugh. so stressful.

i was anxious after the colored discharge today so took another frer and the control line was darker than the test line :happydance: also no more colored crinone discharge. im a happy camper :happydance:

I'm SOOO happy for you Mah!!!!!!!

I just ordered a 3 x pack of the Genie Bra...got a good sale on today - instead of £39.99 and £2.95 postage, it's £19.99 and free postage. Just a head's up. They say order the size up from your top size (to allow for maternity size to go up). I read REALLY good reviews on it for pregnant and even nursing Mum's on Baby Centre UK :)

Is it just me or does anyone else get sharp pains that last a couple of seconds when getting up from sitting?

[/QUOTE]

Well on the bright side, at least everything is good with the baby :) it actually might e a good thing to be put on high risk because you're monitored more closely--and more peace of mind never hurt anyone right:)

When will you hav an u/s?[/QUOTE]

I have my scan on 7/31 at 11am

Anyone else unbelievably bloated??!! I'm big to start with and where my belly hasn't completely gone down from having my daughter but this time, despite weighing less than at the beginning of my first pregnancy, I feel huge...

Grey top was 14 weeks with my daughter.. black top was yesterday..

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Image1_zps29ac309f.jpg

I'm SOOO happy for you Mah!!!!!!!

I just ordered a 3 x pack of the Genie Bra...got a good sale on today - instead of £39.99 and £2.95 postage, it's £19.99 and free postage. Just a head's up. They say order the size up from your top size (to allow for maternity size to go up). I read REALLY good reviews on it for pregnant and even nursing Mum's on Baby Centre UK :)

whats a genie bra? im the us so no clue!

i dont even wear a bra these days lol. at all! i have no idea what my size is right now bc even before I got preg I had put on so much weight so my bras started feeling too snug to wear comfortably

Anyone else unbelievably bloated??!! I'm big to start with and where my belly hasn't completely gone down from having my daughter but this time, despite weighing less than at the beginning of my first pregnancy, I feel huge...

Grey top was 14 weeks with my daughter.. black top was yesterday..

yes!!! i look EXACTLY like that!! i keep crying about it haha. i think its just hormones. but my husband and I have a very playful relationship, we joke around with eachother all the time so he is struggling to adjust to what is and is not ok to say to a preggo lady lol.

last night, i put on a victorias secret sleepshirt..the reg cotton ones. and my stomach was soooo huge. he put his arms out to the side [like in side ways v shape] and waddled and I busted out crying. he felt so bad afterwards. i think from his perspective, its not ME that is fat and has a big belly, theres a reason for it, so I shouldnt feel insecure and should be proud of it..and we should be able to joke around about it like we do about everything else. but its so hard for me, bc its MY body. i never thought I would get upset about this. i think its more because its so early on that I know its not a big ol baby making my tummy come out. if it was later on, i would be like oooh look at my belllyyy. but this is like..5 weeks lol.

Glad I'm not the only one! Its re-donk-ulous! :haha:

Also, I have no appetite what so ever, and its not due to nausea as I have none of that. I just don't want to eat!

Hi Mah - they do the genie bra in the US too - it's like a sports bra (no separate cups for the boobs and no wires), but it's really supportive.

Mrs B - you look great in the black top - I am bloated (can't do up my trousers and finally ordering some maternity trousers this week), but I just look fat - which my bloat was as beautiful as yours.

I finally got my sore boobs ha ha. Sounds crazy being happy about pain, but the more symptoms I get the better I feel. So far it's just my nipples, any touch and big pain.
Bunny - show us your scan when you have it this week, or is yours an internal? It'll be nice to see what size the baby is at this point - as we are all the same :)

Ahh thanks cantwait! I guess as I have no other symptoms I am glad for the bloat lol. Otherwise bar lack of AF I wouldn't have a clue I was pregnant. I'm super tired but if I didn't know different I would have put it down to going back to work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->