• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

Hope you get an easy one this time :)

Our daughter was good sleeper, she fed every hour and half in the day but I can't remember at night, by 6 weeks she would go 4 hours without feeding at night and would feed and go straight back down! She sleeps all day everyday for like the first 3 weeks or something!! Crazy. But I never napped, my first nap since having her was the other day, pregnancy nap lol xx

Can i join you ladies in the wait until 12 weeks? It seems ages away, but as long as all is ok im happy to wait it out. :)

I would love a nap, I still haven't had one - can't sleep during the day, my brain won't shut up haha.

Welcome Aurora!!!

So...baby sexes - is anyone got one in mind that they would really like?? With my first I was told at the scan that it was a girl...then gave birth to a boy...BIG shock. But luckily I had always wanted a boy first, so I was happy. This time round I don't know. If it was a boy I wouldn't have to get rid of the blue Travel System or blue buggy...but then again, I'd like a daughter...

Welcome ladies!!

I know what you mean about the full feeling bunny, I sometimes feel it too.

Cantwait, when will you announce the pregnancy to friends and fam?

Well I have told my close friends and his parents and mine. I also told my kids so that way they know why I'm acting all weird sometimes. But I have a rather large extended family and we will wait til after I am 6 weeks to tell them.

My cramping has gone away for the most part so I'm less worried about that now, and I have this glow about me that I'm loving right now. I have had to wear make up for about 4 days. Its awesome!! No M/s yet. Two more days til I get poked and prodded with all sorts of stuff...not looking forward to it but I am cause I might get an U/s to confirm my progression. And the hubby will be there too whoo hoo, I was worried his work wouldn't let him leave as they are very strict when it comes to asking for time off but I guess for baby appt's they are more relaxed. So no longer amd I :sad2:about him not getting to go, now I am :cloud9: and hoping to stay there :D

I would love a nap, I still haven't had one - can't sleep during the day, my brain won't shut up haha.

Welcome Aurora!!!

So...baby sexes - is anyone got one in mind that they would really like?? With my first I was told at the scan that it was a girl...then gave birth to a boy...BIG shock. But luckily I had always wanted a boy first, so I was happy. This time round I don't know. If it was a boy I wouldn't have to get rid of the blue Travel System or blue buggy...but then again, I'd like a daughter...

Well, Hubby wants a boy. I kinda want a boy only because I have gone through raising a girl and it was a lot harder then my two boys. However, looking back on my track record with cravings and such I am trending more to the pink team. I craved everything non sweet with my girl and everything sweet with my boys. I get sick at the sight of anything sugary but I can drink sweet tea which I don't get. I tried to eat 1 cookie and got half way through it and gave it to the hubby to finish. But either that we have we will be very blessed with and Murphy's law since we both want a boy we will probably get the lil princess :)

welcome aurora!

and cantwait, that is so funny about the gender! had you guys shopped a ton for a girl?

I REALLY want a little girl..this will be our first. I just love little girls and I want to make all those cute things on pinterest for her haha.

I've had some gas-like cramps today and what I can only assume is gas in my chest. its thsi pain-ish feeling in the middle of my chest that almost feels like someone is shoving a rod in the middle and rubbing it against my insides. not pleasant.

I am supposed to get the results from my 2nd hcg test today..callled the doctor at 9 and they said they havent scanned it in yet, so call back later..will call back 1015, because Im annoying and I want to know! Ive been waiting since FRIDAY!

Bunny - what makes girls harder? I know that changing nappies is easier for boys ha ha BUT saying that, he got such BAD nappy rashes while he teethed - it would turn out as open sores, which I know is a boy/acid wee thing.

Mah - We had a few pieces, including her nape above the cot, but luckily I'm not into pink (love girl clothes, they have so much more choice). But I bought mostly cream/white bits. Although his first ever pic has a pink muslin underneath the hospital cot hehe. Did you get your results yet??

Today is first day I've been in office since finding out and I'm finding it so uncomfortable having my trousers done up - second time round I am bigger straight away, but it's only bloating and I just look so fat lol. I ordered these pregnancy belt things from GroCompany - You put the material inbetween your trousers so that you can have your trousers undone completely but you can't tell as there is material across it...I really didn't want to buy maternity clothes this soon, they cost so much!

I really wanted a little boy last time and I was sure that's what I was having, took a while to get over the shock of being told I was having a girl.

This time really don't mind, if it's a girl we have all the girls things if it's a boy then that's great too!

We have told both sets of parents and I have told my 2 best friends, that it until the scan. I'm a blabber mouth though so might be that my sister or another close friend fonds it before lol. But it's definitely not going to work common knowledge.

I too have the trouser extenders, I found them ok for at the beginning but too uncomfortable for heavily pregnant x

Would like a little girl,so would OH however as long as healthy Pg and baby at the end of it im not that bothered tbh x

Bunny - what makes girls harder? I know that changing nappies is easier for boys ha ha BUT saying that, he got such BAD nappy rashes while he teethed - it would turn out as open sores, which I know is a boy/acid wee thing.

Well both boys and girls are about the same but mine are 18yr (girl) 14 and 13 for the boys. Hands down my girl has had loads more drama and she is much more expensive then my boys. Granted she is the oldest so its her job to stress and push her boundaries. You almost need to take out a small loan just to pay for all the formal dresses for the dances. Also I think its a lot harder to be a girl in this day in age too many pressures out there. I wouldn't trade any one of my babies, and with this one I will be over joyed with which ever I am given, but a boy would be easier for me I think. I think all 3 of them were easy babies though, I was very fortunate. I did notice that the boys did get rashes more often then Sarah did. I kept a well stock of super duper diaper dew cause that stuff was amazing. I don't remember who makes it but I hope they are still in business lol.

Hi Ladies, how is everyone feeling today?

I am 4w5d today--excited to, God willing, hit 5 weeks on thursday :) I got good news yesterday about my friday hcg, but then felt sad all day bc I didnt "feel" pregnant anymore. I was convinced something had happened between friday and yesterday.

Then yesterday evening I was helping my husband clear the table and I swear, even the littlest bit of movement gives me such bad lower back ache. it feels like af back pain. So then I asked my friend and she told me she had it her entire first trimester and it felt exactly like af. that calmed my nerves lol.

this morning, I am feeling almost symptomless again..just my nipples are sore.

I hav a viability scan scheduled for August 6th---Ill be 6w5d by then.

And...taking the bar exam next week! wish me luck!

how are all of you feeling? any new symptoms pop up?

Mah, ive got the most terrible back ache all the time its awful, its like i am before :witch: usually arrives so that worries me a bit however all your tissues in your back get slack due to PG hormones so that can contrubute to the backache thats what im telling myself anyway...lol are you finding that you super nervous at every little thing? youd think id know better being baby no 7 but it does not get any easier.

Good luck with your Bar exam xx

Mah, ive got the most terrible back ache all the time its awful, its like i am before :witch: usually arrives so that worries me a bit however all your tissues in your back get slack due to PG hormones so that can contrubute to the backache thats what im telling myself anyway...lol are you finding that you super nervous at every little thing? youd think id know better being baby no 7 but it does not get any easier.

Good luck with your Bar exam xx

Thanks!

and omg SEVEN?! wowwww!!! thats amazing!! congratulations!!! I always wanted lots of kids, but I am about to turn 30 now...and am trying to get my career started as well, so I feel like its too late for me now. I wish I had finished undergrad on time [graduated at 26 instead of 22] and then went straight to grad school..had I finished at 22 I could have been done with grad school at 25 and started having babies. Now I plan on having 2 naturally and then adopting one or two. but i def dont have time to fit 7 in!

are you going to try for more after this? your house must be so fun :D

Mah I am the exact same - I keep worrying because of my lack of symptoms, I sometimes can't believe that I'm actually pregnant. I am nauseous all day (slight queasiness) and very tired, but that could also be put down to the heat. Plus the fact that I can't do my trousers up - but that could be me just gaining weight he he. If it wasn't for the fact that AF hasn't arrive still, I'd think I wasn't pregnant.

Fingers Crossed for your Bar Exam!!!!!

Anyone else want the next 6 weeks to fly by just so they can get a scan and see the baby? I was toying with the idea of getting a Doppler with my first baby, but didn't as I know I'd be using it every night hehe.

I still have no symptoms except a little bloat and tiredness x

me tooo!!! I have an early scan on aug 6th at 6w5d and hope I can see the baby, so I have 2 weeks left to wait. Thankfully the next week will fly bc Ill be busy but then the week following will be annoying :)

I actually do want to buy a doppler, but bc of the two previous mc, I am hesitant to buy one until I am further along. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. If my early viability scan is good, Ill buy one, I think.

Do you have a specific doppler in mind? And do you worry about causing unnecessary stress if one day you cant find the heart beat? Thats my other main concern. I feel like I am stressed enough about this pregnancy without adding another potential thing to freak me out. But then I feel like it would provide peace of mind as well bc any time I am worrying I can just listen in and make sure the baby is still there.

well I went to my 1st appointment today. I think it went well. I might have an infection (not a yeast infection but some other bacteria that naturally grows inside there) anyway she wasn't 100% sure so I got the dreaded pap. I am getting a 6 week Ultra sound next Wednesday to check everything out and guess that is when my pap results will be in and all the other tests they did which was A LOT for my 1st go around. I have a feeling I will be placed on the high risk list cause I got the lecture on my age :(. but it just means I will get more attention I suppose. Anyway, that is what has been going on in the world of bunny. I did get a goodie bag at my visit today so that was fun, and my Ob is wonderful and the nurses are so sweet.

Hi ladies, can I join?

Found out tonight I am pregnant and due 29th March. So excited, doesnt seem real. Plan to keep it a secret until the 1st scan as we went throught a miscarriage 7 months ago, plus we are due to go on holiday with OH's family when I should be around 13-14 weeks so need to explain why im not joining in on the drinking! lol.

Congrats to all of you, I cant wait to tell my daughter she is going to be a big sister.

Hi ladies, can I join?

Found out tonight I am pregnant and due 29th March. So excited, doesnt seem real. Plan to keep it a secret until the 1st scan as we went throught a miscarriage 7 months ago, plus we are due to go on holiday with OH's family when I should be around 13-14 weeks so need to explain why im not joining in on the drinking! lol.

Congrats to all of you, I cant wait to tell my daughter she is going to be a big sister.

congratulations!!

how old is your daughter?

My estimated due date is march 27th, so we are neighbors :) My mom wont let me tell my brothers because she says it will get out [my brother will tell his wife, his wife will tell her sisters, who are married into our family] so I am to keep it secret until I am 5 or 6 months lol. My mom says only me, my husband, my mom and sister should know for now, otherwise it will spread like wild fire, and I agree...but its hard to not tell my brothers. I will wait though. I have told three friends, but dont plan on telling anyone else at all [aside from family later]. Maybe I will follow your lead and tell my brothers at 13 weeks..I dont know if I can wait until the 3rd trimester!

Hi ladies, can I join?

congratulations!!

how old is your daughter?

My estimated due date is march 27th, so we are neighbors :) My mom wont let me tell my brothers because she says it will get out [my brother will tell his wife, his wife will tell her sisters, who are married into our family] so I am to keep it secret until I am 5 or 6 months lol. My mom says only me, my husband, my mom and sister should know for now, otherwise it will spread like wild fire, and I agree...but its hard to not tell my brothers. I will wait though. I have told three friends, but dont plan on telling anyone else at all [aside from family later]. Maybe I will follow your lead and tell my brothers at 13 weeks..I dont know if I can wait until the 3rd trimester!

Congratulations to you also! Such an exciting time.

My daughter is 2.5 years, so will be 3yrs 3 months when new baby arrives, and will make such a good big sister, she adores babies.

Aww is this your mums 1st grandchild? I dont want to tell me for as long as possible really, but I know it will be hard. OH wants to wait until the first scan, as we went for our first scan last time and there was no HB, so we are keeping optimistic about this baby. Yeah I think 13 weeks is a good time, because you are into the 2nd trimester by then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->