• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

Does anyone else feel like it's more 'real' now you know the sex? I went crazy when I first found out I started checking Harry's old clothes (getting rid of anything that wasn't in good enough condition to hand down), but other then that one day, I didn't do anything for new one. But after finding out it's a she I have now ordered some bits (lampshade for her nursery, two soft 'girly' toys, name above her cot and 2 pairs of girl socks hehe).

She was counting her fingers then poking herself in her eye hehe. I was a bit excited when I got home and bought some girly bits from Mamas & Papas :) Got girly lampshade, got Bunting Letters spelling ELLIE for wall above her cot and got two girly soft toys hehe

awww! cute! i got a little excited as well and started buying dresses and making her flower headbands and crocheting hats lol. girls are just so fun!!

Ooh...little headbands!!! Can't wait to dress her up :)

Anyone else wonder if your little girl will be born with hair??

I'm assuming (and hoping) mine will be as Elyssa had lots of almost black hair :) loved it!

Harry had a tiny amount of blonde hair, then the week after he only had a horse shoe shaped head of hair (looked like an old man), then a week after that he was bald...so I don't know about this little Miss...I'd LOVE hair, but she'll probably be bald hehe

Baby has a name :) She will be

Ariana Louise

Hi all just wondering if can join as due march 24th xx

of course! welcome! I am due on the 27th, so maybe we can be labor buddies lol.

Ariana is a beautiful name!!

We shave the baby's head after birth [its a religious thing, bc the hair on the head was submerged in like amniotic fluid and then the path during dleivery is kind of gross, so its for purification and cleanliness] so regardless of how much hair my baby is born with, she will be bald soon after birth lol

Welcome SarandrewBean!! My edd is 27th March. How are you feeling these days? Elizabeth (little bean) is quite a wriggler. My Grandad passed away a week and half ago and I managed to make it to hospital to be there, but weekend after Elizabeth barely moved - I was so worried. But I think it was just that my mind was on grief and I didn't notice her. She is back to her usual antics in there now :)

Mah - Ah, but at least you know what yours will look like hehe

Welcome sarandrewbean :)

I'm due 23rd March :)

Had midwife this morning, all is well, baby girl is happy and mummy is healthy**got my matb1 for, handed it in, gave my leave date as the week before she is due, and was told I have 19 days holiday to take for next year... I am down to finish on the 29th January!! 17 working days left at work... Crazy

Gosh Mrs B what are you going to do with all that time?? I left work (with my first), two weeks before my EDD, but worked from home till labour. He decided to be 10 days late, and I was very bored waiting for him. I'm going to do same this time - finish work 10 days before due date but work from home until I go into labour. Will just be nice not doing the long drive (almost hour and half to get to my office) :)

I'm looking forward to spending the time with DD1 :)

My sister currently had dd1 but is applying for a job so if she has to start before then I may even have to leave even earlier! Dunno. :-/

are you guys having baby showers? if so, when? and where did you register? any must haves on your registry?

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1388162455625_zpseceldhpc.jpg

We had a 4d scan done in Friday. Out littlest girl looks nothing like her big sister did. Both were at 27+5

::squeal:: she is adorable!!!! how exciting!! i want to get a 3d scan but its 165 dollars :( and its my hubbys birthday in january so I need to save up my money for his present. i considered surprising him w the scan but thats more of a gift for me than him lol. he has the patience to wait until she is born to see her hahaha. i dont!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->