• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

congrats on the girl!!! so now we have two little girls for this group :)
scans look wonderful!!

cantwait, when is your scan?

Ive started feeling movements <3 its so cute! but theyre very subtle. looking forward to the tumbling, kicking, and punching. just now my husband came home from work and we were snuggling on the bed and he was giving me lots of kisses on my cheeks and she started kicking around...I told him she was loving the affection lol.

Next week on Tuesday morning - can't wait!!!

As of yesterday I have started feeling full on movements. This one is a little kicker (or puncher, can't tell yet hehe). And at night I feel it properly wiggle around in there. Best feeling in the world isn't it!? It's not strong enough for someone to feel outside of my stomach, but I can definitely feel it inside.

I've felt baby for ages now, seems really strong but hubby cut get a look in as everyone we try she stops kicking!

I've felt baby for ages now, seems really strong but hubby cut get a look in as everyone we try she stops kicking!

Haha, she's a cheeky one. My husband was never one for asking to feel baby move first time round. Think he was more interested when he could actually hold baby...

She certainly is cheeky! More laid back than her big sis so far though, has kept still for her scans and her heartbeat listen ins, DD1 wouldn't let them look/listen lol

That's what I'm nervous about, this little one not corroborating at the scan, so they can't tell the sex :(

I am secretly hoping for another boy...little freaked out if it's a girl...they are a 'new' thing - I know how to change a boy's nappy and how to deal with their temperaments hehe. My husband is desperate for a girl - my son is such a Mummies boy that my husband want's a Daddies girl :)

Hi hun! Im hardly on here much these days, trying to get back into it lol.

Ive got my scan tomorrow, and would love another girl, much like you, I feel I know what to do with a girl, and boys 'freak me out' as never had to look after one lol

x

That's what I'm nervous about, this little one not corroborating at the scan, so they can't tell the sex :(

i was worried about that as well---she is super wiggly. at the time, i couldnt feel her but on the u/s she was always bouncing everywhere lol. but the drs got nice clear shots. i made them confrm like 4 times that it was a girl lol.

my movements are still very subtle, though I think on occasion I have felt a more harsh kick or so. But for the most part I am still in the "was it or wasnt it" zone. I cant wait for the real kicks and punches!!

cant believe we are half way there ladies!

Shabutie - Let us know how the scan goes today!! I have been finding it really hard to concentrate on work when I'm in the office these last few weeks, so I've been BabyandBump mad hehe.

Mah - I was going to take a bottle of lucozade and have a sip before my scan - just to ensure he/she is moving around. I did that with my son (not that it helped, they told me I was having a girl lol).
The real full on movements are amazing - soooo strange and hard to describe. I like to talk to it and tell it to stop beating me up (can't wait to find out sex so I can stop saying 'it' lol)

With Elyssa they had trouble with seeing heart clearly enough and she always had her hands to her face so checking her pallet was hard too but this one everything we so clear they didn't struggle. They still had trouble with the pallet again as this one is also a face coverer ;-)

Mrs B - I forgot how much they check at the second scan. I guess that's why they don't let children come (my son was there for first scan but second I have to send him to my Mum's). Excited now - get to see each bit in detail :)

With Elyssa they had trouble with seeing heart clearly enough and she always had her hands to her face so checking her pallet was hard too but this one everything we so clear they didn't struggle. They still had trouble with the pallet again as this one is also a face coverer ;-)

yeah, I had to go in twice because she wasnt cooperating and they needed a better picture of the heart. she is also a face coverer--always puts her hands up in front of her face. but they got a chance to check the palate, which I was actually quite nervous about, because i took progesterone and one of the side effects that are *possible* though not neccessarily related was a cleft palate. I think going into the scan that was my biggest worry. but thankfully everything was ok.

Cantwait: lol @ "it"---actually me and hubby thought she was a boy so we always called her by the name we had picked for a boy lol. poor girl.

I am secretly hoping for another boy...little freaked out if it's a girl...they are a 'new' thing - I know how to change a boy's nappy and how to deal with their temperaments hehe. My husband is desperate for a girl - my son is such a Mummies boy that my husband want's a Daddies girl :)

Hi hun! Im hardly on here much these days, trying to get back into it lol.

Ive got my scan tomorrow, and would love another girl, much like you, I feel I know what to do with a girl, and boys 'freak me out' as never had to look after one lol

x

how did it go?? are you having another girl?

yeah, I had to go in twice because she wasnt cooperating and they needed a better picture of the heart. she is also a face coverer--always puts her hands up in front of her face. but they got a chance to check the palate, which I was actually quite nervous about, because i took progesterone and one of the side effects that are *possible* though not neccessarily related was a cleft palate. I think going into the scan that was my biggest worry. but thankfully everything was ok.

Cantwait: lol @ "it"---actually me and hubby thought she was a boy so we always called her by the name we had picked for a boy lol. poor girl.

Ahh that's how you spell it ;-) haha!

We'restruggling for names this time round that will fit in nice with Elyssa. I like Annabelle but hubby doesn't have feelings either way for it. I also like Arianna and Arabella hubby hates them.

Shabutie...How did scan go?? So far we have two girls on the way...which team is your little one?

My scan is tomorrow at 10.15am - I'm so excited!!! I honestly wouldn't mind another little boy, or even a girl for something different. It's nice to go in there not minding either way for once. With my first I was desperate for a boy, so I was a little heartbroken when they said girl (but thankfully they were wrong and I gave birth to boy).

Mrs B. - Those names are beautiful!! It's hard when you can't decide. For our first we both chose a name for each sex before we even started for a baby (Harrison for boy and Elizabeth for girl). This time round we found it hard deciding on a boys name (will still use Elizabeth for girl). But we finally agreed on Benjamin for boy...

Shabutie...How did scan go?? So far we have two girls on the way...which team is your little one?

My scan is tomorrow at 10.15am - I'm so excited!!! I honestly wouldn't mind another little boy, or even a girl for something different. It's nice to go in there not minding either way for once. With my first I was desperate for a boy, so I was a little heartbroken when they said girl (but thankfully they were wrong and I gave birth to boy).

Mrs B. - Those names are beautiful!! It's hard when you can't decide. For our first we both chose a name for each sex before we even started for a baby (Harrison for boy and Elizabeth for girl). This time round we found it hard deciding on a boys name (will still use Elizabeth for girl). But we finally agreed on Benjamin for boy...

good luck w your scan! keep us posted!!

we had names picked out before we were even trying so now pregnancy has seemed boring lol. like we nothing to do haha.

Just come back from scan...they have confirmed (99% sure)...that it's a...GIRL!!! So that's one of each for us! We are over the moon (husband definitely is). Because of what happened last time, she made extra sure and showed us in detail that there are no boy dangly bits hehe.

So that's 3 girls due in March! Come on Shabutie...let's see what yours is hehe :)

Attachments

• Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
Just come back from scan...they have confirmed (99% sure)...that it's a...GIRL!!! So that's one of each for us! We are over the moon (husband definitely is). Because of what happened last time, she made extra sure and showed us in detail that there are no boy dangly bits hehe.

So that's 3 girls due in March! Come on Shabutie...let's see what yours is hehe :)

yayyy!!! congrats!!! beautiful scans!!

yeah, I had the gender confirmed like 4 times too lol.

how exciting :)

Ahh congratulations :) beautiful pics

She was counting her fingers then poking herself in her eye hehe. I was a bit excited when I got home and bought some girly bits from Mamas & Papas :) Got girly lampshade, got Bunting Letters spelling ELLIE for wall above her cot and got two girly soft toys hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->