Bump buddies MrsWifey, Babywisher19, Satine51 and others welcome Aug 2011

oh russ was very smug about it
I was on 5mg too due to rus's sister having spina bifida
Well go with a bit of a full bladder as i got a little scan - you never know you might too.
I'm sure bubs will be fine

xxx

Yey, i would love that! DH is coming with just in case cos i remembered from your post a few weeks ago that you had had one... I've done all i can to give baby the best chance at health so now it's just have to be (sigh) patient! :)

yep - i have had to learn patience
Good idea to take him incase and if you have a spare tube thing take a urine sample - they made me do one when i got there

xxx

:wave: hows everyone today?? xx
Im still feeling very unpregnant!! :growlmad:

hi ladies,
i am feeling sick and grumpy today, but probably because i only got 6 hours sleep last night (at most). So i'd feel like this even if i wasn't pregnant. DH staggered in just before midnight when i was just dozing, woke me up and promptly fell asleep snoring in my ear! i made him roll over, he did and kept snoring. So i went for a wee, banged a few things... he kept snoring... SO I WENT IN THE SPARE ROOM! but then i was SO SO cross that i couldn't get to sleep! it was just so weird, irrational anger!
Then at 5.45am he woke me up to ask if i wanted a cuddle. Urrrrm NOOOOOOOO!!!! So i have been slightly highly strung and on edge all day. Had a little afternoon snooze on the sofa and have almost forgiven him... Oh and i burst into tears with no apparent cause! Tiredness me thinks!
Hopefully tomorrow will not be seen before 9am, maybe even 10... Got a non-drinking night out for a friends b'day tomorrow night. what excuses will i come out with this time?!

Hello girls hope you don't mind me popping by, I'm due August 4th :flower:

Hi sequenna - welcome :hugs:

glad youre feeling 'normal' too Angie :shrug:

Lilli, I feel your pain, my OH snores alot - never used to bother me as im a heavy sleeper and I dont usually hear it but lately ive been going to bed first absolutely shattered, fall asleep only to be woken up by him and hIs snoring - I keep thumping him, getting him to roll over but even the slightest noise irritates me :growlmad:
Ive ended up in the spare room quite a bit.. He keeps saying that he will go in there if it gets bad but why wake him up to move when Ive already been awake for hours!!

between him and the dog, and me getting up to the loo alot my sleep has been pretty disrupted - and I dont function well without sleep - Im guess im getting prepared for baby! Lets look on the bright side

I am fairly new to this site and forums and am just feeling my way around. I am 12 weeks and due August 6th with my 3rd. I am very nervous as I've had 1 miscarriage but while pregnant with my 2 kids I felt better than I ever have in my life. Now I am 8 yrs older and my first 10 weeks were absolutely miserable. But now I feel great and can't wait for my bump to show!

Hiya Sequeena and MedicMomma,
I'm due the 13th of August.

Think my bloat has gone down a bit and my tummy is getting harder but at least i might not look as massive when i go out tonight seeing as it's still meant to be a secret...:thumbup:
Just found out another friend is 2 weeks ahead of me and my best friend from Uni is due 9 days before me! So many babies. November must've been a good month!:blush:

Kaths, my alfie cat disturbs me too. He does seem to be keeping his distance a bit more at night but used to scratch at the door and miaow until we let him in, so occassionally i do get sat on... DH snoring is driving me mad! i used to wear ear plugs until i got a really bad ear infection but i might have to go back to them. :shrug: Between cat, toilet trips, snoring, dead leg and pins and needles, i dont feel rested!
But baby is now the size of a LIME!!! :happydance: So it'll all be worth it in the end! But yes, i think you're right our bodies are preparing us for sleepless nights with little ones! :hugs:

Have a good weekend :flower:

Congrats on your Lime Lilli :happydance:

A lime is a great size!!

p.s Hope you got some sleep last night :winkwink:

eurrrrrgh! im poorly AGAIN!

really starting to feel shit now.

Aw babywisher, ill how? You poor girl, really not having it easy. Makes me feel bad for whinging on about sleep! :flower:

Kaths, i was in bed for 13 hours(!) 2 toilet trips, 5 swift kicks to the shins for hubby, few staring at the ceiling sessions... feel ok tired wise but got out of a trip to the in-laws anyway! tehehe :happydance:

9 days till my 12 week scan. Fingers crossed for a healthy little plum sized baby :)

Ooh, and my sister who lives in Yorkshire had to pay privately for her nuchal scan as it isn't on the NHS. I couldn't believe such a regional difference?! Free here in Herts. Do any of you have to pay?

Ended up back in hospital yesterday after beginning to throw up and had a non-blanching rash come up over my face, eveyrthing went blurry and i got dizzy to the point i collapsed and began to shake.. luckily there were two doctors on site and they looked after me untill the ambulance came and took me to hosp. All bloods and wee was fine, and im home now!

im just exhausted now. :(

Crikey, was it an allergic reaction to something? How scary for you! :hugs:
I really hope you get better soon and don't have anything else now :)

Hi ladies

Babywisher, so sorry to hear you're feeling poorly again :hugs:

I've got my first midwife appt tomorrow, will she check for a heartbeat if I ask her? I just hope she's less grumpy than she was on the phone!

I keep waking up between 4am and 5am, need the loo then go back to bed and have really restless wierd dreams! Hubby is going through one of his phases of not sleeping to so we're both getting really tired all day. I told him he's got about a month left to feel sorry for himself then it's all about me and nothing else, lol!!

yeah, i'm having a couple of toilet trips a night! really annoying but i suppose at least i am waking up! :) It's not even like i am drinking that much before bed...

Yey, good luck for your appointment tomorrow! remember to go either needing a wee or with a sample with you. Don't know about a heart beat check, you can only ask. How exciting, then hopefully you'll get your scan appointment quickly?

Feeling so much better now we are getting closer to 2nd tri. Week tomorrow is my 12 week scan... cant wait! :happydance:

Just had my midwife appt and she was much nicer than on the phone! Took ages, about an hour. A lot of the info she went through I already know from books and being on here but it was still good to hear it from a medical person! Can't wait to get my scan booked in now, I need to phone the hospital on weds to book it. :thumbup:

Stoopid MrsWifey - The handle on my handbag broke today so i had to fix it with pliers and pinched my finger in them, now I have a huge blood blister on my finger and I can't hold a pen properly to write, Grr! :dohh:

Aw, poor finger! i know you're not meant to, but i'd pop it!
I had a bit of a weird crazy moment today, i couldn't do my trousers up and i actually had a sting of tears?! But then i was like, hang on, this is a good thing, this means that baby is growing and a sticky out belly isn't just cos i'm fat! :happydance: Strange thing is though, my normal jeans fit me fine on saturday.

Glad that your midwife was nice and hope you get a scan date soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->