Bump buddies MrsWifey, Babywisher19, Satine51 and others welcome Aug 2011

thank you for the advice, I do leave him to cry sometimes but within minutes he gets hysterical and i cant leave him like that. yesterday we had a bit of a breakthrough though he slept in his bouncy chair for 3 hours!! :happydance: He seems to like it and will even sit in it awake and not crying for a few minutes which gives me time to run to the bathroom or kitchen :haha:

ooo Angie you will be near me when you come to Yarmouth - the weather is meant to be nice over the next few weeks!

Sounds good I might have to go and see what it's all about - I have filled in the form to do the first aid course and baby massage - looking forward to it

Xxx

Yeah, me too! :thumbup:

Hiii everyone!
Lovely to see everyone is getting on okay with their babies! How time flies!!

Just a quick update i guess!
Heidi is 7 weeks today! I fall more and more in love with her as the days go by - i love watching her grow and change and i'm really excited for so many things! I've not been out much with her on my own at the moment but i'm hoping to build up my confidence a bit more on that front.

We are moving out into our first house (YAY!) hopefully within the next month!! My Dad has been amazing and has bought us a house with the plan of being our landlord. We can't afford a mortgage ourselves at the moment, but we were deperately needing to move out of our one bed flat, so after many talks with my parents (who me and hubby used to live with before we got married, so we're all pretty close!) my Dad offered to invest in a property for us. I am SO excited!!

Oh gosh, you're all thinking of a second baby!? After this experience, i am almost 100% certain that i don't want anymore. Whilst i loved being pregnant, it was such a stressful time, and i was so glad when July came round - and whilst my labour and c-sec went okay, i just couldn't go through the recovery period again. It was just hellish and i cried every single day. I was so so happy (obviously with baby!) but so depressed at the same time. I know hormones are all over the place in the first few weeks, but i was completely immobile - i felt like i'd been hit by a truck! I couldn't get out of bed to do anything with baby, i couldn't hold her - watching the midwives and my husband do EVERYTHING with her for the first week of her life was so upsetting for me :cry:In the first week i developed a hematoma in very lower right hand side and it felt like someone was stabbing me with a hot iron prod everytime i put weight down on my right foot!! I wasn't able to properly walk for about 5 weeks. For the first 4 weeks, i actually cried everytime i got out of bed (which had consisted of sleeping sitting up on my back - to roll on my side felt like my stomach was going to fall out!) because my back was completely locked up and it was agony to move. It actually took me a good ten minutes to get out of bed - so when baby was crying and you're trying to get to her - not good! It took a good 6 weeks for my scar to properly heal and stop bleeding :dohh:

We always thought we'd have 2-3 children, but both me and my husband feel so raw and scarred by this whole experience. We both love and adore Heidi so much, but right now all i want to think about is her - thinking about having another honestly fills me with a horrible sadness :nope: I always had plans to go back to college and then onto university after Heidi was born (next school year) and i am excited to fulfill them. I am happy with being a younger mum (i'm 20) and want to enjoy Heidi right now. I want to concentrate on her, getting my career sorted and getting my body back :haha:

Anyway! Shes crying for her first afternoon feed now, and i'm trying to work myself up for getting out the house for a walk with her or something (wish me luck! :winkwink:)

:hugs:xxx

Aw Gem, I'm so sorry that you've had such a hard time of it. I didn't know you had called your baby Heidi, it's one of my favourite names and was on my girls list along with Amelia. Was Heidi late?

How lovely of your dad to do that for you! :thumbup: Very exciting! :)

The good bit about being a young mum is that you have plenty of time to have another baby if you do change your mind.

I hope you are feeling totally better now? It is daunting the first few times you go out alone. It still takes me hours to get organised to get out! and i often dont make it downstairs until after midday. He's being a monster today, dont know what is wrong. He's just crying or asleep (as he is now). I'm feeling a bit drained!
I need to leave the house just after 9.30am tomorrow, not sure how that'll go! :shrug:
Ah, the monster has awoken with a cry or 50. Best go.

:hugs:

Aw Gem, I'm so sorry that you've had such a hard time of it. I didn't know you had called your baby , it's one of my favourite names and was on my girls list along with Amelia. Was late?

How lovely of your dad to do that for you! :thumbup: Very exciting! :)

The good bit about being a young mum is that you have plenty of time to have another baby if you do change your mind.

I hope you are feeling totally better now? It is daunting the first few times you go out alone. It still takes me hours to get organised to get out! and i often dont make it downstairs until after midday. He's being a monster today, dont know what is wrong. He's just crying or asleep (as he is now). I'm feeling a bit drained!
I need to leave the house just after 9.30am tomorrow, not sure how that'll go! :shrug:
Ah, the monster has awoken with a cry or 50. Best go.

Hey Lilli!
Baby wasborn at 41w1d! Labour started for me early Saturday morning, we went to hospital but after an internal check, we were sent home as i was still 2cm (i had been the week before). Luckily though, that internal worked as a second sweep, the midwife said it might help to get things moving - and it did! Me and husbandwere at my parents all day on the Sunday and at about 10pm the contractions kicked in again. We went home, but we didn't get too excited as we'd had the false start the day before. We were awake all night Sunday night and finally went into hospital at around 5am where we had to wait aggesss to be seen - but thankfully i was 4cm so we got to stay in! Wooo! :happydance: All in all, i laboured for about 21 hours and got to 10cm dilated, babe was not engaging any further. The first midwife i had had actually expected that from the beginning simly by looking at my belly shape, she guessed that baby was in a really strange position. She was all over to the left and at first the midwife actually thought it could be twins (yep, even though they're only ever been one baby on the scans since my first one at 5 weeks!!) Her heart rate was going down with each contraction and i was just bloody knackered. I was lying there shivering and shaking, i couldn't talk anymore, and the very idea of pushing baby out - oh my! :haha: After doing some weird blood tests on baby (they had to scratch the top of her head whilst she was still inside me to check the oxygen levels in her blood) they decided to try forceps. They took me into theatre and after only one attempt, they realised she was just in too much of an awkward position so we went to c-sec. I actually really enjoyed it! I had an amazing midwife lady standing over me telling me what was going on, she told me when baby was about to come out, and then that she was a girl :cloud9: Then when they stitched me back up, they had to slide me across off the op table and onto a bed - and it was the most painful experience of my life!!! Never mind the contractions - gosh this was excruciating. I obviously hadn't felt any of the operation itself, but they all hauled me across the bed with such a lack of care. I thought i'd split in half, i cringe thinking about it now. Considering i was completely numb from the waist down, i couldn't believe the pain i could feel!! :dohh:

The midwife came to see me later and explained that in the olden days, my labour would have probably just carried on for hours and hours, but because baby was just sitting so awkwardly, i'd have most likely bled out and we'd have both died. NOT nice!!!

I stayed in the recovery room (which was basically a small office) for 2 hours because i had a high temp which signalled infection. They realised the bed i was on was broken and it didn't move to support my head - so i was stuck lying flat on my back for two hours. I couldn't feel my legs and they just plonked baby on my chest under my robes - it wasn't exactly the skin on skin time i'd been expecting - i couldn't even bend my head to see her properly. I don't think i got a proper look at her until about 2 days after she was born!

Ah yes, baby is very whingy recently too. She is sleeping really well, but when she is awake shes either feeding or crying. I can entertain her for a good 10 minutes before she gets bored and starts to cry. Sometimes she just cries for sleeP is bringing home fish and chips tonight and i just knew that baby would decide to wake up just before he gets home so that we'll have to wait to eat! :haha:

Best of luck getting out of the house in the morning! The days of being up and dressed in the morning are a distant memory! I'm going to my parents at midday tomorrow, and i'll spend all morning getting ready for that!! :dohh:

xxx

blimey angie you poor thing, I probably wouldnt want anymore after that!! but time may heal and as Lilli said you have time on your side. I had quite a positive birth experience so maybe thats why I feel ok about it, though I might not be so lucky next time :wacko:

did you enjoy your fish and chips? I think babies have it in built as soon as dinner arrives they cry! everytime I have to eat my dinner one handed. Last night we had a chinese and it was lovely OH had jack while i ate mine - it was soooo good and gone in literally minutes. I hadn't had a hot dinner for days!!
My diet is terrible at the moment - heep snacking on crisps and chocolate just for convenience, comfort and energy - I must stop!!

How are you girls getting on with your baby weight? ive lost a stone but still have 2 stone to go :cry:

Hey Gem, yes, i thought she must've been a bit late cos you only had her 2 days before me!
Do you think your hospital looked after you well enough? sounds like they were a bit rough with you? And broken bed?
i was lucky on a big electric multi position delivery bed thing that was almost like a chair at the end with funny stirrup things that flipped up from below... but the weirdest thing was the midwife asking if i wanted to breast feed and then literally grabbing my boob out of my bra and plonking baby on it!
I made it out of the house nearly on time yesterday! Isnt it typical though that when you are in a rush, people who NEVER speak to you decide to? My neighbour who usually avoids eye contact, to the extent she'd cross the road not to talk to us (we've never had a row or anything :Shrug:) Decided to ask after Adrian! In the end i was a bit rude to get away...
Going to a friends house this afternoon, as it is such a nice day, i am making myself walk... it's only 1.5 miles but i'm not sure i'll manage! it'll be coming home that gets me! But i really need the exercise.
I havent weighed myself recently Kath. I had put on over 3 stone with the pregnancy and lost quite a bit quite quickly but then not much recently - which is why i need to walk! I just tried on some more 'normal' clothes this morning and they didnt fit. I have 2 pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans that i can get in, but no more. (i have a lot of jeans!) Still wear maternity clothesquite a bit cos they are so comfy!
So, now for dinner tonight i want chinese or fish and chips... If i walk 3 miles pushing my 14lb baby, i'll have earned a take away!
Hope you are all having fun with your babies and that the sun is shining with you all like it is here! :thumbup:

I agree Lilli a broken bed? thats not very good, I also had a bed with numerous buttons that went up and down, same as you Lilli, has these stirrup things that they used when stitching me up! - I must say my care was brilliant! couldn't fault it!

Had a good day today, had a nice long walk with Jack in his carrier and my Oh and the dog, walked quite a way and even though Jack is only 9lbs it is quite a work out carrying him! no wonder its such a strain on our backs in pregnancy!

Im really loving my baby :cloud9:, I wish for him to sleep and when he does like tonight (he's been asleep in his moses basket for a few hours) I want him awake for a cuddle... he is so cute.
Anyway enough from me.. hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sunshine!
Got to go to baby clinic for weigh in tomorrow - I must get there on time this week.. I've got everything organised!

oooo Lilli did you enjoy it?

Good day for a walk with baby Kaths - i do hope the weather stays nice for when we are up your way

That sounds terrible Gem i understand now why another one is far from your mind

Alex has his jabs tommorow and i'm armed with calpol :haha: - he got weighed today and is now 12lb 2oz back on the 50th line again thanks to his change in milk which is a great success - no symptoms of colic or reflux and he is drinking 2oz more than when he was on aptamil :happydance:

Hope everyone had a good day

xxx

ooo sorry angie and Gem I got you mixed up in my last posts - baby brain!! :dohh:

Im blaming baby brain a lot these days.. last night OH was dashing about getting ready for work, was late and then couldnt find the car keys. I had them earlier in the day and just could not remember where I had put them - we searched everywhere and Oh getting more and more angry and then I thought I will check the car - they were in the door!! :nope: had been for hours - anyone could have driven off with it!!
Today I parked and totally forgot to pay, walked off into town with Jack and my mum and it was only when my mum said what time does the car park run out? I realised :dohh:

I had Jack weighed today - hes now 9lbs 8oz - I dont want him to get bigger :cry: does anyone else feel like that? its obviously not that I dont want him to thrive but I want him to remain newborn for just a little longer. Im still squeezing him into newborn clothes :haha:

Last night Jack slept from 8pm - 7.30am with only 2 wake ups!! :happydance: I have been expressing my milk and last night OH gave him a bottle, he took 4oz and it knocked him out for hours!! Does anyone else pump? How do you find it? Im getting used to it now and gradually getting more but I only get about 2oz at a time but I want to keep going so that I can use a bottle if I have to, its nice to know I can quickly run into town (10 minutes) and leave Jack with daddy and a bottle and he wont be a screaming wreck when I get back!! Its also handy that I could feed him a bottle in the coffee shop this morning - im still not entirely confident in whacking my boob out if im not with Josh and somewhere kinda private. I have breastfed in public but just didnt feel like I could with my mum today..
Im also godmother on Sunday to my friends twin so another time the bottle might come in handy so that Josh can feed him. I dont want to do it too much as I like breastfeeding but bottle feeding does have its advantages!!

Good luck with the jabs Angie, I hope its not too traumatizing!! :hugs:

Hi ladies

Sounds like we're all starting to find our feet with the whole parenting thing.

Gem, your labour sounds a little like mine, I got to 9cm then had a c-section, Lana's heart rate kept dropping and they had to do blood tests to check her oxygen levels during labour and I spent 2 hours in recovery cos my blood pressure was high and i couldn't stop shaking. The staff were all great though and I've recovered well since then.

We do want another baby and at 30 don't want to wait too long, but I think I'm meant to wait at least 12 months before getting pregnant again to let my scar heal up. I've got my 6 week check up on weds so will ask about it then. Hubby really wants his boy, lol!

I've managed to go to a couple of baby groups. Baby rhyme time was quite good and yesterday we went to Tiddlers group which I really enjoyed cos there was a mum with a 5 week old girl, one with 7 week old twin girls and one with a 14 week old girl so we all got chatting and got on really well. The twins were born 6 weeks early and were not even 5lbs yet, they were so tiny and fragile! My surestart centre are going to do a first ais course and baby signing too so I've signed up for them.

Lana is now 7lbs 7oz, I know that's still really small but it seems huge compared to her birth weight! I know what you mean about wanting to keep them little. I feel sad that she's growing out of her tiny baby clothes, but at the same time I want her to grow and do more things like grasp toys and roll. She has started smiling now and follows toys with her eyes and in putting her hands in her mouth more purposefully now.

@Kaths - Baby weight, oh gosh, i still feel so HUGE :cry: I put on 30lbs during pregnancy and i'm down 13lbs, but the rest WILL NOT SHIFT! My belly is horrid, its not the size, its the shape - its resting on my c sec scar so i've just got a horrid bulge :cry:

@MrsWifey - Glad to hear Lana is putting on weight well - and i definitely get that feeling of wanting Heidi to stay diddy but grow and start crawling around, being more responsive etc!

@Lilli - The midwives during my labour and op were brilliant, absolutely smashing women who i felt very safe with. The midwives during my recovery - heh - not so much. My midwife throughout the whole day of labour was a star, she was fantastic - and she stayed on for an hour and a half later than her shift to stay with me during the c-sec and then had to write up my notes afterwards. She passed me on to a HORRIBLE woman, who i kept asking for reassurance - "I can't feel my legs at all still, its freaking me out" "Totally normal". "Why am i shaking so much, i just can't stop my hands from shaking!" "Totally normal" :dohh: I was SO happy when she left. I just felt so ignored by the midwives during recovery, i was stuck in bed the whole week and was staring at the walls. I'd ask them to do something (take my empty drip line out) and it'd be an hour before they sent someone to do it. The lactation consultant was a rude and vicious bloody cow who utterly ruined my breastfeeding experience. She came in at 8am one morning when Heidi was about 3 days old and woke me and baby up, forced her onto my chest and made her absolutely wail - i wanted to cry myself - i remember looking at my husband (who, bless him was sleeping on the floor, he stayed with me the whole time :cloud9:) and wishing he would wake up and save me. Heidi just wouldn't latch on (not her fault) but the lady was shoving her head onto my boobs so that she was fighting so hard to pull her head back up just to breathe. After days of not getting enough food, a midwife finally brought us some ready made formula and as soon as we put Heidi on that, i told the lactation woman where to stick it - she was SO rude and just shook her head and left. :growlmad: GRRR.

And i TOTALLY get that about the neighbours who never spoke to you before. Funny isn't it how everyone wants to talk to you when you've got a cute little baby - heh.

Soooo glad its nearly the weekend! I have missed Joe so so much this week when hes been working. Heidi has been golden for me though! Has anyone noticed a proper little personality coming through in their babies? Heidi is so cheeky, and her little talking babble noises are hilarious - oh and you can always tell when shes just about to wake up when she starts wriggling about and starts to fart :haha:

Xxx

Oh! and i realised i haven't shared a picture of Heidi with you ladies properly (only my avatar pic) - so here are a couple i took yesterday! First one i adore, such a cheeky face! Second is her looking at her cot mobile that came yesterday - bloody flower shaped thing fell on her this morning (i was fiddling trying to turn it round) and she hardly blinked :haha:! She just looked at it as if to say "What is that doing on top of me?" :haha:

:wave:

MrsWifey - Im glad you got on with some of the others in the group, hopefully you might all stay friends? I havent been to any groups yet - there is a under 1s but hes still a bit little and a breastfeeding support group which I dont think I want to go to as Im getting on fine. I keep looking out for some groups to go to though. Saying that I know lots of people recently who have had babies - there seems to be a bit of a baby boom round here!! Aw lana is now Jacks birth weight - someone wrote that on my facebook the other day as Jack is now 9lbs 8 - I cant imagine him being born at that weight *eye watering*...

Gem - Heidi is beautiful, has a lovely cheeky face. I LOL'd at the flower falling on her - they are tougher than they look arent they. i got Jacks foot stuck in the duvet cover and kinda yanked it as I didnt realise - he just looked at me as if to say silly mummy!!

Your aftercare sounds terrible, I hate grumpy midwifes/nurses, All mine were fab apart from one when I was trying to establish breastfeeding, she was really horrible to me and shouted at 2 in the morning "well if you cant do it your not going home tomorrow" :nope: she was horrible and made me cry! I suppose they must all have off days too but then they cant afford to in their profession!

:wave:
Gem - Heidi is beautiful, has a lovely cheeky face. I LOL'd at the flower falling on her - they are tougher than they look arent they. i got Jacks foot stuck in the duvet cover and kinda yanked it as I didnt realise - he just looked at me as if to say silly mummy!!

Your aftercare sounds terrible, I hate grumpy midwifes/nurses, All mine were fab apart from one when I was trying to establish breastfeeding, she was really horrible to me and shouted at 2 in the morning "well if you cant do it your not going home tomorrow" :nope: she was horrible and made me cry! I suppose they must all have off days too but then they cant afford to in their profession!

Hehe, thank you, she is turning into such a cheeky baby, she really is :haha:

No, they really can't afford to be grumpy and off with new mothers who are feeling extremely vulnerable after the most physically demanding thing they've ever been through!!

I was in hosp for 6 days after my op and on the 4th day, i was sure we were going to get sent home so we packed and got ready to go. The doctor lady came in, and she couldn't actually speak proper english, and was talking in small words :shrug: I asked her if i could go home (i was desperate to get out of there even though i couldn't walk!) and she took one look at my scar and said, "No, its infected"
I absolutely blarted!! She took a swab and left, saying that it would take 48 hours to get the results then i could go home - but a Sunday (which was in 2 days) doesn't count as a working day - so it'd be Tuesday before i could leave (Monday they'd get the results, Tuesday they'd give them to the doc to give to me) - bloody hell, i was upset.

On the Sunday, a nurse checked my scar and said it looked lovely and clean and well. I was thinking "What!? The doctor said it was infected!??!" :dohh: Anyway, in the end, i just sobbed everytime a midwife came into my room and they agreed that if my temp was stable for 24 hours i could go home as it would signal that i didn't have an infection! It was good and it stuck at 36-37 for a good while which i was happy about as it had previously been 38-39 (i had an infection inside my tum straight after surgery) - and then some lady comes in and takes it wrong - she hardly stuck the thermometer in my ear at all, almost just poked the inner ear with it - so my temp reads 35.5 - oh my goodness i was so angry!!! There was my lovely stable chart, and it looks as though my temp has dropped significantly - grrrr!! :dohh:

I find it quite funny that when i went into hospital i labour, i said ABSOLUTELY NO CANULAS IN MY ARM - i hate the things and the nurses always leave the lines in when the fluid bags are empty, meaning your blood runs back up the line. I now have SIX holes in my hands and arms as i was in hosp for so long on so many bloomin' antibiotics/fluids that i had to keep having new canulas put in!! NOT a happy bunny! :haha:

xx

Hiya lovely ladies!

the walk through town was a tad stressful! the pavements are awful! you dont notice when you are just walking but pah, rubbish... and location of drop curbs... useless! :wacko: The walk back however was lovely, there were 4 of us coming my way and we went the whole way on a disused railway line (Alban Way) which i didn't realise went that far. Bit bumpy but better than the pavements!

The day before we went to a baby friendly cinema showing! Angie, it's at Berkhamstead and the chairs are all free standing around little tables so you can take your buggy right up with you. :thumbup: Some Odeons do it ladies so worth checking your local one. Hatfield doesn't.

So Adrian is now over 14lbs and i have just got the box of 3-6 month clothes from my sister!!! A lot of the 0-3 is going in the box to store for the next one... :) He's really unhappy in this heat and is just in a nappy when we're home.

Went for another walk today with a friend, had a little picnic in the park. All very grown up!

So lovely to see everyone on here!
Gem, some of your care does sound bad. My only bad bit was when they didnt believe i was in labour. As soon as i persuaded them to examine me and i was fully dilated :wacko: I cant fault any of them from there onwards.

Kath, i've tried expressing a couple of times and got quite a bit on my 2nd attempt but then he wouldnt take the bottle and we havent tried again since... i am planning on though... :thumbup:

Going to attach a pic of Adrian trying to lift his head off the playmat! :)
And reading his book... :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2193.jpg
    IMG_2193.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
oh dear Gem - poor you being in for 6 days, I struggled with one night - I hated it!! I bet you wanted to punch the lady who took your temperature wrong, with all the hormones and frustration I wouldn't have blamed you lol.

Lilli, theres lots of things you dont realise until you have a pram!! Ive noticed the lack of space in shops - Im constantly crashing into things! and yes some pavements are terrible and gravel is a no no, my mum has a big long gravel driveway which is a nightmare with the pram!!
Ive never heard of a baby friendly cinema that sounds really good :thumbup:

Jack spends most of the time at home just in his nappy, hes a really sweaty baby and im really paranoid about him overheating - especially when I swaddle him, so he sleeps just in his nappy too. Its a shame really as he has worn hardly any of his clothes as I only dress him when we are going out!

Those of you with pets - how do they react to the baby? Alfie my Jack russell is brilliant, he licks his feet and sleeps under the moses basket, hes not to keen on the crying - he usually goes and sits in the garden then :haha: (cant blame him!). I was a little worried but hes been great!

Here he is watching over Jack when he was sleeping
https://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/kaths101/CIMG4739.jpg

Aw, cute Alfie!
My Alfie is doing the arrogant cat thing and pretty much ignoring the baby! He saunters past and has a little sniff but pretty much keeps going. He wont go in the nursery at all. Dont know if it's the nappy smell?! :haha:
He hasn't really shown much interest in the crib or moses basket either, but then the other day i had left the sitting room door open by accident while we were out and he was in the moses basket!!! He didn't stay in it for long!
Hopefully he'll keep being indifferent when Adrian gets to the stage of trying to grab him! :wacko:
Adrian is really struggling with the heat today. My car just said it was 28 degrees. If he's awake, he's crying or feeding... dont know what to do with him? :shrug:
Hope you are all well

Aw, cute Alfie!
My Alfie is doing the arrogant cat thing and pretty much ignoring the baby! He saunters past and has a little sniff but pretty much keeps going. He wont go in the nursery at all. Dont know if it's the nappy smell?! :haha:
He hasn't really shown much interest in the crib or moses basket either, but then the other day i had left the sitting room door open by accident while we were out and he was in the moses basket!!! He didn't stay in it for long!
Hopefully he'll keep being indifferent when Adrian gets to the stage of trying to grab him! :wacko:
Adrian is really struggling with the heat today. My car just said it was 28 degrees. If he's awake, he's crying or feeding... dont know what to do with him? :shrug:
Hope you are all well

Oh lilli im so glad you said that (not that Adrian has been struggling) but Jack has literally cried all day!! He hasnt slept much, hasnt been too interested in food and has just cried.. I thought it was the heat too - its so frustrating because they cry and get more hot and flustered!!

I have a grumpy hot baby here too - who would have thought it for the 1st October!

Do you think they feed more because of the heat? It suddenly dawned on me that it was probably why he seemed to always want to be feeding.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"