Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hello ladies!!!

This is my first post on babyandbump and I would love to be a bump buddy with you all!
I've read from the start of this thread and it has made me laugh and feel even more excited!

I would love to join in on this thread, I am due either 26th or 30th Oct, different websites say different things due to my 24 day cycle.

I have been to the docs ad have my first mw appointment on the 15th March, I can't wait!!!!

My partner is in the forces and I haven't seen him since we found out so I am so excited as he is home on leave Thursday so we can celebrate together!

My main symptoms have been needing to pee all the time and back ache.

Hope you are all ok, and here is to a healthy and very happy 9 months ahead (well 8 months now :happydance: )

Mel/38 years old/UK/Work part time for Ofsted

Welcome Melstar! I am new here, too!
I go to the doc on the 16th and am due the 31st.

Welcome Mel! Although your working for Ofsted should make me say boo hiss :haha:
"The teacher cowers upon the sight of her natural predator, Ofsted..."

Er yes I have a weird sense of humour!
So how long were you trying?

Hi Birdie, Pielette and Darling, thanks for the welcome!

Don't worry Pielette I'm not one of the evil ones, I am the administrator :) hahaha!!!

I don't have enough posts to add banners but get the feeling it wont be long lol!!

I feel very lucky as I had my Mirena coil removed in November and we have only been trying properly since beginning of January!

In that case I'm allowed to talk to you then heehee.
Wow that was quick then! Is it your first?

Hi mel

I am also due 26th oct, seems soooo far away!

Is this your 1st?

Heehee I'm very glad about that Pielette :winkwink:

This will be my first with my present partner and he is soooooo excited!! So am I of course!!!

I have a 13 year old daughter from my previous marriage so really I feel rather naive and like this is the first time cos I can't remember much about this stage!

I am so nervous but trying to really enjoy every day of being pregnant! :dance:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Can I join in please? Due 1/11/11 according to my calculations so very close to a pumpkin seed :haha:

Leeze, hi! Thank you for mentioning this thread in your reply to my previous post.

Looking forward to getting to know all you girlies x

Welcome newlings. :)

9babies, I'm so sorry you're going through this wait right now! I'll be thinking of you and hope everything turns out OK and little bean is just trying to get cozy in there.

9babies, oh no! I'm so sorry. I am glad the bleeding has stopped and I hope you can get in to a doctor asap. Sending hugs your way.

9babies-i hope everything is ok. I am thinking of you.

I have missed alot today on this thread but I definitely want to be bump buddies with everyone. I'm due on nov 3 and I love the name Pumpkin Bumpkins or expecting a pumpkin.

My doctor is concerned becuase i had spotting 8 DPO and 2 days before BFP. I thought it was implantation bleeding but she is doing blood work every 2 days to see if my HCG goes up. She's making me very worried. This is my first so I don't know what to expect. We have been TTC for a year now and I really want this to happen.

FX

Was wondering if you all could give suggestions on how to break the news to my boss? Won't do it till probably after the 12 wk mark but thought could get some tips now on how to do it? I'm really concerned because I just got this position this past week and am on a 90 day trial period to see how I do. Moved jobs due to a mandatory job transfer. But found out the big news right when started so I almost feel like I need to tread softly with the subject. Cause the last think I want them to do is to transfer me again because I am pregnant.

Also not sure if this is normal or what but have any of you experienced feeling like a constant irritation like something is stuck in your throat and just will not go away no matter what you do? I have had this for the past couple of days and is driving me insane. Also I have been burping like mad. Sorry if it is too much TMI but just don't know if normal or if it is just me.

Welcome Pielette, you scare me, Ofsted scare me...well not really but you are due any time to do our inspection and the manager has gone off on long term sick, I can't find my original certificate and totally in a panic you will turn up before she is back or I find my original or get a copy from BTEC.

9babies I hope things are ok. sending love and light x

ahcigar1 - they can't do anything that makes it look like they are acting this way due to pregnancy. Your boss would be in deep trouble, trial is about performance so they would have to prove you aren't doing your job correctly. I would wait until you have to tell them and prior to doing so ask for some feedback on how you are doing so far.

Oh and on another note me boobs are killing me, it hurt to walk yesterday and going over bumps in the car was a killer. How are we all doing today?

Hi everyone! How are you all?
I've just got back from spinning and a training session at the gym - do it every Saturday morning, my God I'm a glutton for punishment!
This evening is my hubby's 30th birthday celebration which I'm really looking forward to, about 40 of us are heading into London to go for drinks and karaoke! And of course I shall be enjoying a nice few glasses of mineral water and the occasional coke! Lucky me :haha:
What's everyone else up to?

Hi Pumpkin ladies :flower:

How are we all?

9babies, sorry to hear you had some bleeding yesterday, sending you :hugs: and hoping that everything is ok for you [-o<

Ahcigar1, I have a similar thing with my work. They are the people I am certainly most nervous about telling but, like you, don't plan to for a good while yet anyway. I only started my job in early November so haven't been there very long at all! I was made redundant from my job of nearly 19 years end of June last year, a few months after we started ttc, but never stopped ttc as I'm 36 and a :baby: is way more important to me than any job. But I just hope my work are ok with me as it's come so soon. But obviously first hoping all goes well with :baby: for a good few more weeks yet.

I agree with what hippy says though, employers have to be extremely careful not to discriminate because of pregnancy x

Did anyone hear an update from 9babies? Thinking of you, sweetie. I hope the bleeding stayed finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->