Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

My darling I am so so sorry. Is there someone you can call to help you??

not really I Live far away from family and husband can not get off work.

Have you updated him? Surely they cannot refuse to let him come home if they know whats happening? What if you needed to go to hospital? Cant he say you need to go to hospital and he cant leave your children alone? I so wish I could help you. Bless you sweetheart my heart goes out to you. X

its ok. I am calling his work again. I hope they will let him off. cross your fingers and in the military yes they can say you can not get off even if i am in the hospital. so I am just waiting till someone answers bc I can not do this alone .

Well I'm here to keep you company in the meantime if you want me. Try deep breaths to slow down your heart rate and keep you calm. Xxxxxx sending you a huge hug! :hugs:

thanks. I am having a hard time being on bnb right now. I feel like I was shot in the gutt.

If you want to go and shut off I understand completely but I'm happy for you to Skype me (I'm 'La Lombard' or email me [email protected] I have an iPhone so I'll get it straight away. Xxx

thanks. I might email you in a bit. I am arguing with his work on the phone so it might be a bit.

Oh 9babies, I'm so sorry. Has there been any response from his work?
Like Darling just said, I'm also here if you need someone to talk to. Best I can do from this distance, I wish I could do more.
Praying for you :hugs:

Things are so so weird. I have just on and off again spotting.

the bleeding has stopped and now it is just spotting.

His work would not let him off, even though I yelled at at least one or two people.

I guess I am just waiting to go in.

I'm good thanks Darling, just been doing some highly exciting cleaning - can't get more glamourous than scrubbing toilets! Ah the excitement of my Friday nights :haha:
How are you doing me dear?

It's now spotting again? Hmm. Have you passed any tissue, any clots?

Is it still red? Are you in any pain? Grrr! B*****ds! I bet he's livid.

I'm ok thanks Pielette. Couldn't decide between KFC and Chinese tonight so had KFC and Chinese! V.bad self!

It's so difficult to know what's going on and I'm sure the guessing is driving you crazy. I take it there aren't any friends nearby who could come and babysit while you get yourself to the hospital?

nah, most of my friends have moved away..
It sucks bc I am all alone and I literally have no one even within an hour.

I am sure he is livid, and I am so nervous bc at this point it isnt looking good.

i am actually not in any pain anymore. I was cramping for a little bit but that stopped too!!

Well it is possible that it's a bleed site and the fact that you haven't passed any tissue or clots is a good sign. The lack of pain is also good!
I bet he is, I really feel for both of you. When is he due back from work? Anytime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->