Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

thanks I am lying down and on my side, and took some cramp bark just in case. I really really hope this one sticks. bc my line was darker the other day and I really really want to keep this one. so scared

Oh honey. I really feel for you. Just know we're all rooting for you and I think I speak for everyone when I say we will all be here for you come what may. But don't think the worst. This is so common in early pregnancy so try not to jump to conclusions. :hugs:

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Wow I've missed loads, haven't been on for a day! Just been out shopping and spent lots of money on clothes so feel very spoiled. I hardly ever spend money on myself so it was a real treat.
Is the jury still out on the name? I like the Halloween Honeys, or the Pumpkin Bumpkins!
9babies - as far as I've heard, brown spotting is quite common and isn't generally a problem cos it signifies old blood. Red blood accompanied by cramps is the worrying one, as I understand it.

Hi Pielette. Ooh how lovely! I could do with a bit of spoiling.

9babies I've read the same as Pielette. Hang in there. It's gonna be ok. :)

I really hope it is ok. the doctors wont see me unless I come in right now and i called my husbands work and they wont let him out, for my problem. so I am going to have to just wait it out and see if hte bleeding turns red or not.

uggh.

How much has there been? Do you need to wear pads for it?

It is not much, it ist just on and off again spotting. it was brown at first, and now it is brownish/red.

I really can not go in by myself if I wanted to, bc I have no car, and my 2 kids. so. I just have to wait and see if it becomes like a period blood.

uggh.

This must be really difficult for you, I'm thinking of you :hugs: Fingers, toes and everything crossed that it's just a bit of old blood.

thanks. I am so dang nervous. I could just keel up in a ball and cry!!

I found this link today for a maternity shirt I think all of you will love since we are due in October...

Hoping the link works...;-)

https://www.cafepress.com/+expecting_pumpkin_october_tshirt,437972736

fingers crossed for you 9babies :hugs: I read too that brown spotting is normal and you should only worry if you get really heavy painful cramping with it. Also even with red blood that unless you get enough to fill a sanitary pad with then red blood can be ok too. I've had a bit of spotting too but it's calmed down now. I agree with the others, try to rest if you can. I'd suggest if it hasn't stopped by tomorrow then it would be worth getting it checked out by the Doctor just in case. :hugs:

Re the question about white discharge, this is very normal and I think it's to do with the cervix creating a nice plug or something! I've had some today too. Every time I get it I'm worrying it's bleeding or spotting because it feels a bit like AF coming but so far it's been ok.

You're being really brave honey, just keep it together. It may still turn out to be something quite innocuous. Try not to think the worst. It must be really hard but just hang in there ok? We're not going anywhere. How long before your husband gets home? Sending you a truckload of good vibes! Xxx

re the name we could always be "The Halloween Hunnies and the Pumpkin Bumpkins" - or is that being too greedy?

9babies I'm really hoping for you. Is this around the same time that you experienced your other MCs? Don't forget, like the others are saying, a little spotting can be totally fine try to stay calm for now. Get some rest and try not to let yourself panic and keep us posted, we are all thinking about you!!

Re: the shirt is cute! But since my edd is the 31st I am pretty much doubing I will actually have an October baby.
Re: NAME: I'm not sure my baby will be a Halloween/October baby it may be born in early nov if it's a few days late. So although definately a pumpkin, I'm not too crazy about the Halloween part. So my vote goes wih the pumpin bumps or bumpkins whatever or just "expecting little pumpkins" like our banner :)
Have a good day girls!
:hugs:

thanks for all your support ladies. I am lying down so I am not going to be quoting everyone. but I do appreciate it more than you know. I have had mcs anywhere from 4 weeks to 12 weeks, so it could happen. I just hope it doesnt.
I am not cramping that bad at all.

I am trying not to keep up hope. my husband wont be home till 5 :3 0 and it is 10:22 right now.

Hi everyone, I sure missed a lot.. 9babies I hope everything turns out all right, hang in there.
I am trying out the banner in my sig so I hope it works. I had to travel on a plane for 6 hours yesterday and was not happy sitting still for so long - feeling pregnant already!! Had to get up for the loos about 10 times :haha:

9babies I am rooting for you!!!!! Keep resting!

9babies do have hope! Come on raise your vibe girl! You've got to will this determined little bean to stick! Expect the best case scenario not the worst. Positivity will give you strength. You're not cramping too bad and you not bleeding heavily. So far so good. Come on. I'm rooting for you buddy! :hugs:

thanks. I am trying my best to rest. I am hoping my kids let me.. my husband and I really want this little bean!!

I am now full on bleeding.

I think I will not be in this group anymore. bc I am pretty sure I am miscarrying.

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->