Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

I have been cooking today.
Bladder wise I am better this time than last time. I did another test this morning with conception indicator to make sure it jumped from 1-2 to 2-3 which it did. I know this is sad but I had to check.

hippylittlej - I did that yesterday! Had to make sure it went from 1-2 to 2-3! Thankfully I don't have any more digis to waste - that'd be a pretty expensive habit to keep going!

ha ha - I've been doing an internet cheapy test every day to make sure the line keeps getting darker!! Looks like I'm in good company here. :hugs:

Also re the sh*tting yourself bit, I have to admit I was a little worried about how quickly my constipation this morning turned into very painful "you need to run to the toilet now before you do it in your pants cramps"! I'm wondering about keeping a spare pair of knickers in my bag just in case!! :haha:

Anyone had any spotting? I had a tiny teeny bit this morning and was freaking out a bit. I know it's normal at this point but I became such a worrier for about 3 hours. kept thinking it was coming back later on but then it was just CM which hopefully is a good sign!! :thumbup:

I have one more left for next week and then I will have to stop as they aren't going to tell me more than 3+

I know I said I didn't want an early scan after last time but I would also love to know everything is progressing well, I am so caught about what to do.

I am really freaking out the lines are really not getting that darker, and here in america i can not find those conception indicator ones.

9babiesgone - are the lines the same, or any lighter?
I know that with some women the hormone doesn't show as quickly - my friend was telling me she didn't even get a faint positive until she was nearly two weeks late. The doctor said she was just one of these women whose hormone levels don't rise as quickly as others.

LuluLamar - are you in Cali too? I feel you on the In-N-Out burger...hope that doesn't become an aversion.

I booked my first appointment with an ob/gyn. It isn't until March 24th. That so far away! *sigh*

I am really freaking out the lines are really not getting that darker, and here in america i can not find those conception indicator ones.
They are made by Clear Blue, do you have that brand in the states? I'v e just checked online and your right can't find them :(

As for spotting I would panic if that happened.

i bought a onesie today and a book for dad. terrible I know, just couldn't help myself! Also bought a maternity shirt that says geek inside on the belly (like intel inside logo).

9babiesgone - are the lines the same, or any lighter?
I know that with some women the hormone doesn't show as quickly - my friend was telling me she didn't even get a faint positive until she was nearly two weeks late. The doctor said she was just one of these women whose hormone levels don't rise as quickly as others.
it is the same. is that normal??
I am so scared. I Know with my daughter I didnt even get a faint one til 6 weeks. so nervous though.

LuluLamar - are you in Cali too? I feel you on the In-N-Out burger...hope that doesn't become an aversion.

I booked my first appointment with an ob/gyn. It isn't until March 24th. That so far away! *sigh*
I am in oceanside, california, we should get together sometime.

They are made by Clear Blue, do you have that brand in the states? I'v e just checked online and your right can't find them :(

As for spotting I would panic if that happened.
we have that brand, just not the conception indicator ones, I hav eno idea why.

9babiesgone, definitely! It's great to know that you're fairly close! Would you like to be bump buddies?

I wouldn't worry 9babiesgone - as they're the same it sounds fine to me! If they were getting lighter it would worry me that maybe the hormone is leaving your system. And as you've said it took you a while to get a BFP with your daughter it sounds like the hormone is just a bit lighter at the beginning for you :flower:

yeah I just get so jealous when i see people at 4 weeks, getting very noticable positives. it makes me want that too!!

Your little bean is just being naughty and hiding off to one side, thinking no-one can see him/her!

Welcome, girlnextdoor! I'll put you down as a buddy too :)

Where about are you from? US or UK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->