Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Welcome, girlnextdoor! I'll put you down as a buddy too :)

Where about are you from? US or UK?
I am from the US originally, lived in The Netherlands for a couple of years and have just moved back to the states a few months ago!

YAY I'm so glad some of us are having luck with the banner! It's so cute!

I can never keep up, that's probably why I dropped out of the other post, haha. My computers at work are not updated in the least, so this site doesn't even work properly there. Which is a shame, because I have so much downtime when I'm at work!

However, I feel a bit more static to this thread of Halloween babies. :D

I had my prenatal appointment today and it wasn't very exciting. He just confirmed my pregnancy (in so few words), asked how it came about, introduced him to my best friend (the father, also my roommate and the co-parent - long story) and gave me some paperwork to get some blood work done.

First ultrasound is a month from today. I'll *try* to relax until then......................................................

Yeah right. :)

Well, I hope you stay in this thread. How is your best friend feeling about this? Is he as excited as you or it hasn't hit him yet?

He's happy and excited but I don't think it will truly hit him until he sees some physical evidence of it. Like a bump or ultrasound. It's hardly hit me as real yet and I am the one experiencing all the exhaustion/backache/hunger.

And I do intend to stick around! Thanks!

I so wish I could sleep beyond 5am. This is driving me nuts. ahhhhh!
This happened last time I was pregnant too. I am going to try and book in at the doctors today as I think I have a chest infection. I had been avoiding going as I didn't want any medication.

yay!! girlnextdoor you can definitely join!!
I'm so glad you are here too!

Here is my introduction...

Crystal/33/Chicago area (just relocated from Amsterdam a few months ago)/software developer. I have a 5yr old son. I also had a mc in November so I'm feeling pretty anxious with this one.

yay!! girlnextdoor you can definitely join!!

I am pretty anxious too. sending you sticky bean dust for you.

hehe. I am so glad you joined over here. We must have gotten pregnant at the same time.
I know, haha! So cool. I sending you sticky vibes too. Hopefully these beans stick for us!

I hope they stick!! :hugs: how are you??

no he had forgotten his cell phone so I couldnt call him to ask him to get one. tomorrow it is.

LOL

I guess there is no rush.

I have decided that what will be will be, I need to just relax about this pregnancy and stop worrying about what might happen as that is not going to help.

It is a good job I am so busy at work I can't find time to breath.

yeah I need to be like that.

just for all my bump buddies. I might not have internet starting on the 28th, and for a few days after that. so If i am gone dont worry. I am ok. pm me for my number if you want to stay in touch till I get internet again. I am so nervous about not having internet. I need all your support.

It's going to be a long nine months girls if you keep worrying lol! Try and relax and enjoy the journey. :) We're pregnant!!! Woop! woop!

thanks darling! You are awesomely supportive!!

I will try my best. I can not sleep dtd always makes me wide awake, and now I am awake while he sleeps. but now I feel like puking. lol

Aw! Bless! That's horrible when you can't get to sleep. You should see me in the middle of the night when I wake up to pee! I try and keep me eyes shut so I don't wake up too much because once I'm awake properly I can't get back to sleep. So I wander around the landing squinting like a deranged granny! Lol

Seriously though, it's so early and our hormones are raging and it's a lot to take it. We have to try and remember that we are more emotional at the moment because of the hormones anyway. I'm already having feelings of guilt that I should have been content with two instead of splitting myself three ways. I'm putting it partly down to hormones! Denial is a comfy blanket! Lol

its ok. this is my 3rd child, so I know how you feel, sometimes I feel guilty for wanting another. but I know that my family will be complete when I have my 3!! I have been trying for over 22 months for this one. so he or she will be so loved!!

how old are you first two?

Hmm.. I just realised I started this thread to find bump buddies and I don't have one yet! Come on ladies I'm lonely over here! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->