Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Yep, I'm in Fresno, so very north of you ladies. :) It's not been as nice of weather here, either, but getting better.

Welcome to everyone who just joined! Just realised how rude I was being! Lol.
Girlnextdoor - were you on the PMA thread in the TTC section?

I feel pretty good. Just a little anxious about getting my prenatal appointment overwith today! It's in an hour, so we'll see how it goes and hopefully he can give me a lot of information as this will be my first. Just been a bit bloaty lately and already sitting around with my pants button undone, haha.

How have you been feeling?

I love how big the crowd is getting!!!! DH and his mom keep telling me to stop going online and worrying - I'm like, this is how I STOP worrying and find out everything is normal. :happydance:

Halloween babies on the way! All lucky rabbits! :bunny:

I have been unbuttoning my pants too, wait too bloated.

I am just nervous. My test is still faint. it is there, but still faint. and I am not getting an stronger positive, like everyone else. so I am a little nervous.
my appt isnt till the 4th of march.

HURRY HURRY HURRY GET THE CODE!

Just go to this link and copy the CODE and PASTE it in your SIGNATURE!
Hope it works for everyone!
https://www.mybannermaker.com/proce...CMzciO3M6MTA6Im92ZXJsYXlhbXQiO3M6MToiMCI7fQ==

:happydance:

Don't think it's ever going to work for me! :cry:
Wow that sounded a little bit melodramatic :haha:

Same!

I am just nervous. My test is still faint. it is there, but still faint. and I am not getting an stronger positive, like everyone else. so I am a little nervous. my appt isnt till the 4th of march.

Mine is the 3rd of March! I've had 3 betas but I am still a little nervous because they were a bit low (20 - 66 - 221)

Pielette I'm on my iPhone. Are you on an iPhone or Mac? I'm quite miffed I can't get one. Lol

yay!! girlnextdoor you can definitely join!!
I'm so glad you are here too!

Here is my introduction...

Crystal/33/Chicago area (just relocated from Amsterdam a few months ago)/software developer. I have a 5yr old son. I also had a mc in November so I'm feeling pretty anxious with this one.

Same!

I am just nervous. My test is still faint. it is there, but still faint. and I am not getting an stronger positive, like everyone else. so I am a little nervous. my appt isnt till the 4th of march.

Mine is the 3rd of March! I've had 3 betas but I am still a little nervous because they were a bit low (20 - 66 - 221)

that sounds amazing though. I am nowhere near 221, right now, I know that bc my tests were faint on ics

yay!! girlnextdoor you can definitely join!!
I'm so glad you are here too!

Here is my introduction...

Crystal/33/Chicago area (just relocated from Amsterdam a few months ago)/software developer. I have a 5yr old son. I also had a mc in November so I'm feeling pretty anxious with this one.

I am pretty anxious too. sending you sticky bean dust for you.

hehe. I am so glad you joined over here. We must have gotten pregnant at the same time.

I can't believe some of you are having MS already! I'm not really having symptoms like that. My most UNCOMFORTABLE symptom is my achy back!!! It's the same back-ache I get when I have AF but this is slightly more intense. It varies in intensity also, some times of the day it hurts more than others. I know it's safe to take tylenol but I haven't taken any for it yet, just been toughing it out as it is not so excruciating that I can't function.
Other than that I have some come-and-go pressure feelings "down there" sometimes. And I do have to go pee pretty frequently.
As a matter of fact, I wonder if this is common, when my back is really hurting at night time if I get up to pee it feels better! LOL
I am very thankful that I have not seen any spotting so far since I know that would probably make me nervous even if I know a little bit would be okay. But none of that so far.
This first tri is going to seem VERY LONG! the days are dragggging! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"