Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Lol. Thanks 9babies I would really like that! I have a little girl Issy who is 3 and my little guy Ethan is nearly 2. How old are yours?

I'm wondering if I can adjust my ticker to look about 6 months pregnant. I feel a bit of a fraud looking at her lol!

I so wish I could sleep beyond 5am. This is driving me nuts. ahhhhh!
This happened last time I was pregnant too. I am going to try and book in at the doctors today as I think I have a chest infection. I had been avoiding going as I didn't want any medication.

I've woken up at 5.30 the last 3 mornings and not been able to sleep again! Yesterday I even got up, got my breakfast and then sat in bed reading my book for an hour!!

9babies - re the tests getting darker, you can't really notice mine unless you compare it with one from 2 days earlier - it's such a tiny change. Fingers crossed :hugs:

PS - I still can't get the banner to have the pumpkin and baby on it!!

I'm a lot less worried today because my tiny bit of spotting from yesterday has not happened again! Darling, I think you're right - we need to try to relax a little and enjoy this - so natural to worry too though!!! :haha:

Hi ladies! How is everyone this morning?
Darling I'd love to be your bump buddy! In fact can I be everyone's bump buddy? I'm greedy lol. :haha:
It's my birthday today and I woke up feeling incredibly blessed. I so wanted to be pregnant for it! So today I am a married, pregnant 28-year-old. Can't get much better than that!
Hubby bought me a couple of pressies and he's taking me out shopping tomorrow. :happydance: Today I'm going out for lunch with a couple of my best friends (who already know and are very excited!) and we're going out for dinner with my parents in the evening.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Pielette!! Happy birthday to you!!"

Happy birthday honey! Thanks I have two bump buddies now! Yay! Have a fantastic time with your man, your folks and your girls Pielette! Great idea bagging everyone! Hehe!

I'm going to put you in signature! :hugs:
I'm a shiny happy person today too!

Leeze are you on an iPhone too? I wondered if that has anything to do with it?

Thanks Darling! Yep you're going in my signature too heehee!
Oh and the banner isn't working for me on a standard computer, whenever I click on the link (whether it's 5 minutes after it's been posted or later) it just takes me to a standard one. Grr.

Goodmorning, Ladies!

Happy Birthday, Pielette!

I have been waking up between 0230 and 0300 almost every morning. If I don't get distracted, I can fall asleep immediately and the wake again at 0500.. which is OK because I work at 0600.

I got too distracted tonight, lol. So, I'm going to try and busy my brain and get another hour of snoozing in. Just wanted to say good morning all. :)

Darling I'd love to be your bump buddy! In fact can I be everyone's bump buddy? I'm greedy lol. :haha:
It's my birthday today and I woke up feeling incredibly blessed. I so wanted to be pregnant for it! So today I am a married, pregnant 28-year-old. Can't get much better than that!
Hubby bought me a couple of pressies and he's taking me out shopping tomorrow. :happydance: Today I'm going out for lunch with a couple of my best friends (who already know and are very excited!) and we're going out for dinner with my parents in the evening.

I Hope you have a wonderful wonderful day!!!!:hugs:

First "meet and greet" with midwife today. Fingers crossed.

I Hope you have a wonderful wonderful day!!!!:hugs:

First "meet and greet" with midwife today. Fingers crossed.

Lol. Thanks 9babies I would really like that! I have a little girl Issy who is 3 and my little guy Ethan is nearly 2. How old are yours?
My daughter is 3, and my son will be 2 in april, we have a lot in common, wow!! : )

I so wish I could sleep beyond 5am. This is driving me nuts. ahhhhh!
This happened last time I was pregnant too. I am going to try and book in at the doctors today as I think I have a chest infection. I had been avoiding going as I didn't want any medication.

I've woken up at 5.30 the last 3 mornings and not been able to sleep again! Yesterday I even got up, got my breakfast and then sat in bed reading my book for an hour!!

9babies - re the tests getting darker, you can't really notice mine unless you compare it with one from 2 days earlier - it's such a tiny change. Fingers crossed :hugs:
thanks for the good luck. I am hoping everything is going well.
:hugs:

Oh my goodness, I have missed SO much in such a short space of time.

Note to self: visit more often!

Hope everyone is well?!

Sx

Thank you for the birthday wishes ladies!
Just got back from a lovely lunch where I got spoiled! Looking forward to dinner lately, yum. I swear all I think about at the moment is food!
Hope the first meeting with the midwife goes ok Dr M, keep us updated!

can i join in please :blush:
Got my bfp today. Still not sunk in yet. Im getting a digi tomorrow to make it feel more real. My EDD is 31st October which is also my 25th Birthday. :haha:

Im Laura. mummy 2 1 gorgeous little boy and petrified :shock:

Going to the doctor today tro confirm my hopeful pregnancy. So excited to be a part of the halloween baby bump :)

9babies-I to am only getting a faint line. Today would officially make me 4 weeks and last night I took a cheap test and it came up negative but then I took a first response and it was positive again...very scary.

Hopefully everything is good at the doctors today...fx

https://i.imgur.com/0MrZU.gif

I hope they stick!! :hugs: how are you??
I am great, just very nervous. I'm having a lot of symptoms, which sucks but is reassuring at the same time. I just wish I could go to the doctor and he could say "I checked the baby and you will have absolutely no problems for the next nine months"

Hoe have you been feeling?

lucky beans: with my last pregnancy, i was only getting positives on clearblue digis and first response. I didnt get a positive on the cheapies until i was about 7 weeks. Hope this helps. Try not to worry too much.

Aw! Bless! That's horrible when you can't get to sleep. You should see me in the middle of the night when I wake up to pee! I try and keep me eyes shut so I don't wake up too much because once I'm awake properly I can't get back to sleep. So I wander around the landing squinting like a deranged granny! Lol

Seriously though, it's so early and our hormones are raging and it's a lot to take it. We have to try and remember that we are more emotional at the moment because of the hormones anyway. I'm already having feelings of guilt that I should have been content with two instead of splitting myself three ways. I'm putting it partly down to hormones! Denial is a comfy blanket! Lol
Haha, I am the same way and if I wake all the way it is hard for me to go back to sleep. My problem is the toilet flushing is so loud it wakes me up. I was getting up like 5 times to pee and not flushing because I didnt want to be woken up. Then my dh said that was the most disgusting thing ever when he woke up and saw a toilet full of pee, so I had to stop doing that, haha!

Hmm.. I just realised I started this thread to find bump buddies and I don't have one yet! Come on ladies I'm lonely over here! Lol.
I guess I don't know how to be a real bump buddy. Do I need to just add you to my contacts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->