Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Well see.... it wasn't completely elective for my section, baby had started to distress and we had no option. Second time around I wasn't even willing to try labor!

I'm interested in the hypnotized weight loss!! I wanna try it lol

Hi ladies! It's been a while since I've been on here, just been quite busy so I'm going to try to catch up quickly and fill you guys in a bit!
Wow, the birth stories are really something. I have to say I don't feel too scared by it all (probably because for me it's still the unknown), just accepting. At the moment anyway :haha: But I have set up hypnobirthing for myself and something called cranial osteopathy. I have no idea whether these things will work but I've heard good things and I think it's worth giving it a go. Funnily enough, someone I used to go to school with is a practitioner of hypnobirthing, I don't talk to her often but I noticed it on FB the other day so I messaged her to ask for more info.
I've actually had hypnosis before and I found it very useful. So I do believe that it can be helpful. Fingers crossed anyway.
So on a totally different note, we went shopping yesterday, and we spent an awful lot of money... We now have a Mamas and Papas Sola pushchair, with carrycot, changing bag and the car seat which fits with it. We also bought a cot, wardrobe and chest of drawers. So altogether we spent about £1400, which I was quite pleased with actually cos I think for all that we've done quite well. It's all being delivered into the store in the next couple of weeks which is very exciting :happydance:
Oh and Bernie - the Sola fits into the boot of a Yaris! There's no room for anything else of course but it does the job :haha:

And darling bubs kicked for his nanny a couple of days ago! It's the first time anyone else has felt it! Dave's annoyed though because it wasn't him, every time he puts his hand on my belly bubs stops :haha: I'm trying not to find it funny but it cracks me up!

just a quick one to say all went well at the scan today. baby didn't co-operate at first so I had to go for a walk and have a sugary drink etc - mainly they didn't get a good view of the heart to check all looking ok. When we went back she was more co-operative!! Yes, that's right - we're on team pink!!! :pink: I'm in total shock as I was convinced it was a boy. Very excited though and my family are delighted as we've got 5 boys in that generation so far and no girls!

Will catch up properly later xxx

Congrats leeze so glad all went well xxx

Congratulations Leeze on your pink bump xxx

Anyone know how many pink blue and yellows we have now? Ive lost track x

Girls im probably being a bit of a worrier here, but this evening my tummys really been hurting, to the point of not eating my dinner which is so not like me. Im getting some really nasty pains, ive had an upset stomach all day too (which has been worrying me as always have a good clear out before i go into labour). They dont feel like contractions but tummy has been feeling tighter than normal. Im sorry to go on i dont want to worry hubby or anything just after a bit of reassurance really xxx

Pink Sparkle - sorry to hear you've got a sore tummy. Is it possibly something you've eaten? I'd keep an eye on it and if it's still worrying you tomorrow can you speak to your midwife for a bit of reassurance? xx

Hi Pink,

I had the same thing yesterday. I'd done a lot of stuff on the treadmill and I swam so I thought I'd over done it. My bump felt really tight last night and I was getting pains like period pains only a bit fuller and further back if that makes sense.

TMI: I had a good "clear-out" and felt a lot better this morning but this evening its happening again.I've done a bit of reading up and Braxton Hicks can come on if you've done too much and - maybe get an early night and try and relax. If its still hanging round tomorrow call your midwife - thats what I'm going to do.

I'm sure its all fine - I know they can move a lot in these weeks with the uterus adjusting positions etc - its most likely something like that. It IS weird though :shrug:

I hope you feel better tomorrow xx:hugs:

Thanks ladies had a bath and relaxed and in bed now trying to get to sleep ...seriously lacking sleep lately..feeling a lot better will do as you both say and will call the mw in the morning if im still conccerned thanks girls xxx

Hope you are feeling better today pink sparkle, I too have have bump pain infact ended up on maternity unit for it it was so bad was told its just muscles stretching and to take it easy... I want a bath but have been banned our bath is deep and not full length so although i can get in it fine i can't get back out.

Hey sweet hope your ok now ...ive been to hospital this evening...thought i had a urine infection, had some spotting today although i wasnt too concerned went to be on safe side..baby all ok got to hear heartbeat. Had to have horrible internal but tbh so used to them now its like going the dentist lol! All looked good in there lol! Sent swabs off to check for infection to be on the safe side. Kind of got told by doc you should be used to these symptoms you've already had two....ok ....just get on and check me out woman i pay your wages!!!

How is everyone today? Ive ordered a moses basket from ebay today, brand new with mattress and stand £45.00 half rrp...so much for using ds's old one! Its so pretty though just couldnt resist! im going to keep the blue one in the bedroom and the new one downstairs ...i think! x

Big congratulations on your pink bump Leeze! So exciting!
Hope you're feeling a bit better now pink sparkle - it scares me a bit too when my belly starts hurting quite a bit. Some of these medical people make you laugh though, just because you've been pregnant before it doesn't mean you know what every ache and pain is! Ooh moses basket sounds lovely, I'm after one myself but think my parents want to buy us a few bits including that one.
How are you feeling now sweet? Shame you can't have a bath, I find that one quite helpful. Although I have to admit I'm not great at manouvering myself out of it anymore! :haha:
I'm starting to lose sight of my feet now, I'm mainly seeing toes. And this morning in the shower I cracked myself up because (TMI!) I can no longer see my 'bits'. Hubby thought it was hilarious :haha:

Hi everyone

Pink Sparkle - glad you got it checked out and all looked ok in there! Your moses basket sounds lovely! I bought a few pink bundles yesterday off ebay - babygrows and cute little outfits. Also, I couldn't resist a pack of cute baby girl socks today in Tesco!! I'm feeling exhausted today but still deliriously happy to have seen our little one yesterday at the scan and to know she's developing as she should be.

Sweet - sorry to hear you've been having pains too but good to get them checked out. That's a bummer about your bath, sounds like you need your OH to help you get out afterwards!!!

How's everyone else doing? Who's next for a scan?

:hugs:

that's funny re not being able to see your bits, Pielette!! I'm heading that way too, my bump is growing by the day!!

mmm - I just made some yummy chocolate brownies and now I don't want the rest of my dinner, just a big bowl of brownies!!!

im sitting eating pie and chips but im thinking of a bowl of crunchy nut instead!

Hi ladies, sounds like you are having fun buying stuff!! I wanna go shopping but I just can't.... I'm dealing with a horrible horrible cold, which I think is turning into something more than a cold.... and I don't want to take anything that can hurt my baby... and I keep hearing different things from different sources say yes its safe, no its not, back and forth. So I stick to tylenol and benadryl, which I know are safe, but don't help a lot.

As for baby... I'm not feeling him move a lot, I feel him every day, but he seems so much less active than my first 2. Maybe he is more laid back, but I can't keep the what ifs out of my mind

Hi guys my pain is fine now get it every so often but nothing as bad as the first time. I do however have morning sickness back which sucks. OH has been helping me out of the bath but its getting to the point where i can't manover once in so think it may be time to give them up and use the shower instead. Glad your ok Pink sparkle and i hope you feel better soon angelique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->