**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

I'd suggest Rosegrove, Burnley Central is in the middle of Burnley but would mean a walk through Burnley town centre which would probably scare you back onto your train! Rosegrove is near to Sycamore farm. Maybe those coming by bus can meet at the Bus Station, get a taxi to the train station and meet you there and we can all walk down together?? Just a suggestion though.

Yep fine by me :) Unless its just me & you meeting at burnley & the others are going by train straight to rosegrove lol But yep sounds fine to me, Its a nice gentle downill walk from rosegrove station to sycamore farm & within 5 mins if that . *i'm still dribbling for the carvery*

sounds like a plan to me. Lol@ "walking through town centre will probably scare you back on to the train"

I'd suggest Rosegrove, Burnley Central is in the middle of Burnley but would mean a walk through Burnley town centre which would probably scare you back onto your train! Rosegrove is near to Sycamore farm. Maybe those coming by bus can meet at the Bus Station, get a taxi to the train station and meet you there and we can all walk down together?? Just a suggestion though.

Yep fine by me :) Unless its just me & you meeting at burnley & the others are going by train straight to rosegrove lol But yep sounds fine to me, Its a nice gentle downill walk from rosegrove station to sycamore farm & within 5 mins if that . *i'm still dribbling for the carvery*

Yeh true, if it's only us then may as well all meet at the train station, as theres no point you coming all the way from Padiham to Burnley to go back again!

Shame the date has been changed as #I can't make it that day. My son starts school nursery that day. So I will not be able to make it. Was looking forward to it too.

Maybe next time xxx

Shame the date has been changed as #I can't make it that day. My son starts school nursery that day. So I will not be able to make it. Was looking forward to it too.

Maybe next time xxx

aww didn't think the 16th was any good for you hun , it wasn't for one of the others so we changed it again lol Hopefully next time maybe? xxx

Do we want to swap numbers nearer time too then if anyone is stuck or delayed we know?
xx

Oh LB i'm sorry hun :hugs: we'll have to make sure we do another one. we'll just test the cakes for you this time round and check they're good for consumption :haha:

Yea i think we'll be best swapping Nos nearer the time making sure at least one person has anothers number?

I've only just seen this. I might possibly come. x

Have you seen the cake pictures? Surely thats enough to convince you!!!
Think I might come on the train now, looked at the times and apparently I can get there in 45 mins rather than like 2 hours! Its the one that goes to Rosegrove too.

Have you seen the cake pictures? Surely thats enough to convince you!!!
Think I might come on the train now, looked at the times and apparently I can get there in 45 mins rather than like 2 hours! Its the one that goes to Rosegrove too.

where are you coming from again?

right have just looked and the only train i can get is 8.57 which will get me there at 11.09, all of the other ones had bloody 6!! changes lol...no chance

what time were we planning on getting there for?

lilbump, where are u coming from cos i have to change in preston? are we gna be on the same train lol

x

I'm coming from Great Harwood, its not far from Burnley but buses take forever! Going to get on the train in Rishton, which I think will be the same one that comes from Preston.
Not sure what time we were thinking, but if thats the only train you can get then we can always work around that I'm sure.

Yea i'll be at preston ellie. Have you ever been to that station before? At least we know each other to look out!

I can't beleive its takes 2 hours from great harwood!

Argh!!! I'm scared of going on the train with Charlie on my own!!! x

it's easier than you think. Just collar someone to help give you a lift on. Quite often they will because your holding the train up! It's obviously not as easy as just hopping on the train on your own but not as difficult as i thought it would be either.

Yea i'll be at preston ellie. Have you ever been to that station before? At least we know each other to look out!

I can't beleive its takes 2 hours from great harwood!

I'm probably exaggerating a little, but it take about 45mins- 1 hr from Accrington to Burnley, and another 20 mins - half an hour into Accrington from Great Harwood. Just going to be easier (and maybe even cheaper!) to get the train I think. It only takes about 25 mins to drive to Burnley from my house, so it's just the fact that buses take you all over the place before going where you want to go.

I'm free at any time ladies so just let me know who is arriving earliest & i will happily meet you there, By the time we all get together, sat down & start chatting it'll be after dinner & hopefully all ready for something so don't worry if there is just me & princessellie for an hour 1st, Just all land as & when you can it isn't a problem.

So am i right in thinking everyone is going to rosegrove train station then? Just so me & thelilbump know where we are going :)

If someone is coming from accrington way get the number 23 burnley & pendle mainline bus, It comes past me & i'll be on it :) (just a thought if that helps anyone) It takes half an hour during week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->