Bye bye trigger hello bfp!! Pg 39 beta!

Woooooow I have never ever seen a frer that dark! And as for the digi thats a 3+ without a doubt. I would take no notice of that at all honey. One very very pregnant mumma!

This happened to me! Mine said 2-3 exactly 1 week before my beta showed 100k!!! Lol!! :dohh:

That little sticky bean is now 8 months old lol!

Don't give it a second thought! X

Yeah Hun it says the pregnant bit is 99% accurate and the conception bit is 84% summet on those lines !!!! Xxx

Thank you ladies I was just hoping it said 3 + but there's no denying it's darker by tons which I guess for now I'll have to be content with.
You guys are so awesome thank you for being here with me.

Honestly I think mobaby had her beta and it was 4000 and hers was still 2-3 x

It was actually over 5000 and it said this. I don't trust those conception indicators!! It's so dark!!

Wow, that FRER is super dark :thumbup:

The conception indicator is a lot less accurate than the Pregnant/Not Pregnant bit, so try not to worry (easier said than done I know). I know loads of people who have had problems with the conception indicator.

I need to stop being a freak Of nature lol final frer I promise I don't think these will change I think I've taken them as far as they'll go. Here is my final test of frer bottom today.
Digi still 2-3 I have one left of those I'm not worried about it I'm thinking they aren't the greatest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 18
Merry Christnas Hun!!!

Your tests are gorgeous! With the bean in my belly, my frers NEVER got that dark! Those look so good!

cant get darker than that! merry christmas!! :)

Thank you ladies! Have a very merry Christmas!!!!

3+!!! So is my hcg 2000?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
I talked them into blood work!! We will find out soon :)

It's been drawn an hour ago I'm hanging around the lab at the hospital to pick it up should be ready soon.
Me waiting at the lab lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member