Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Hi Ladies, can I join for April please! I really hope this is the last month I have to join, that BFP must be coming!! :)

Please put me down for 3rd.

Cheers x

Go ahead and put me down for the 17th.
Question for you ladies, do you think an 11 day lp is too short? I've been reading mixed opinions. I've generally heard that while 11 is ok 12-16 is ideal? I'm interested in what my ob will say next week

Go ahead and put me down for the 17th.
Question for you ladies, do you think an 11 day lp is too short? I've been reading mixed opinions. I've generally heard that while 11 is ok 12-16 is ideal? I'm interested in what my ob will say next week
LP that is at least 10 days is okay. My LP's been 11 days for years. And I've gotten pregnant four times already (only twice successfully but the miscarriages weren't caused by a LP defect).
I like having an 11 day LP because my cycles are a bit shorter because of it which is great when TTC.

Hi Ladies, can I join for April please! I really hope this is the last month I have to join, that BFP must be coming!! :)

Cheers x

You and me both! LOL One of us has to get some good luck sooner or later :)

I know! I am hoping that the Lap has made me more fertile but then on the other hand I dont want to get my hopes up! Lets see how this TWW pans out :) GOOD LUCK Belle!!

Cheers x

You and me both! LOL One of us has to get some good luck sooner or later :)

I'll be testing on April 14th! This is officially 1 year since my first MC and 6 months since my most recent one, so it's a bit of a sensitive month for me but here's hoping!

I am joining! AF is due April 8th, but I am sure I will start testing early... please put me down for April 2!

I had my ultrasound today and there was a nice big egg waiting to be fertilized, hehe. So, I just did my trigger shot and my IUI is tomorrow. My blood test will be April 4th, so can you put me down for that date? Thanks so much. First IUI, so hopeful and excited!!

Urg, the one thing you don't need in TWW is to be ill :wacko:

Think I'm coming down with something, I feel rough as all heck and so nauseated, but there's no way it can be symptoms since I'm way way too early. I'm going to go ahead and place bets that one of my monkey tribe has infected me with lurgy.

Least it'll stop me thinking it's all good signs though :haha:

Best of luck Lynn!

Afm: thinking about buying some ic's today. Is there any brand that is more preferable? It seems like a lot of you use wondfo?
I'm also still on the fence with whether I want to start temping. I just feel like I wouldn't be good at it! I do get up in the middle of the night to use the rest room or drink some water or every once and a while I'll have trouble sleeping so I just feel like temps wouldn't be reliable for me

Best of luck Lynn!

Afm: thinking about buying some ic's today. Is there any brand that is more preferable? It seems like a lot of you use wondfo?
I'm also still on the fence with whether I want to start temping. I just feel like I wouldn't be good at it! I do get up in the middle of the night to use the rest room or drink some water or every once and a while I'll have trouble sleeping so I just feel like temps wouldn't be reliable for me

I've had really good luck with Clinical Guard ICs from Amazon.

Re: temping... I just started, and I already hate it. I don't think it's reliable for me. I too wake up early in the morning to use the restroom and sometimes I can fall back asleep and sometimes I cannot. And then it just stresses me out more that my temps are not all at the same time. I also sleep with my mouth open so I have to temp vaginally, which I did not think of until I already ordered it. Ugh. Maybe it will give me some better insight after I O and my feelings will change :wacko:

Poohbear and Johnsa- I started temping again last month (I temped years go, but my lifestyle and sleep patterns were so different then). I was really worried that I wouldn't get reliable results because I never sleep through the night, I toss and turn, and OH gets up at 4 am and throws off any chance of getting 3 or 4 hours in before I temp. That said, I am so glad I do it now. Even though my temps are rocky, ff still detects patterns and confirms ovulation which is a relief since I apparently o 5 days later than i used to. My charts aren't pretty, but they still give me really useful information.

Thank you for the responses ladies! :) I think I'm leaning towards waiting one more cycle but I'll think about it over the next couple of days

I'd like to join. AF is due on April 10. I'll pretend like I'm going to wait to test until then and you can put me down for that - maybe it will help motivate me to wait to test ;) Good luck ladies!

Hey ladies. Just had my peak yesterday. 1 dpo today. Will be testing around the 4th. Late ovultion too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->