Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Pink Monki, that happened to me last month and I thought it was a sign because I got cold like symptoms in both my previous pregnancies before I got a bfp.

We're just waiting for AF to clear off so we can start :sex:

I've been thinking about buying some ovulation test but have heard mixed things about the cheapies you buy on ebay. Can anyone recommend? I don't think temping would work for me because I work shifts and don't get up at the same time everyday.

I'm still feeling ropey today but I'm pretty sure it's not signs of anything because I'm only 2dpo, none of the children are sick though so it could well be just a bigger than usual reaction to post o progesterone or something. :shrug:

I bought my OPKs on eBay, they worked wonderfully, showing a clear buildup, positives and then fade down over the space of three days. Like you I can't temp because my sleep is so broken and all over the place, some days I'm up at 5, others 7.

Pinkmonk im 2dpo today too. Been to gym done my normal stuff. Not o feel shattered and in about to leave for work. I could for a nap. Think i might nees to take out my contacts lol

Pinkmonk im 2dpo today too. Been to gym done my normal stuff. Not o feel shattered and in about to leave for work. I could for a nap. Think i might nees to take out my contacts lol

I could so go for a nap! But then I could always nap :haha:

Wahoo! Judging by my temp I should now be in the tww. 1 dpo and 2dpiui today. Let the fun commence!

Thats quite the temp rise Lynn!! FX for you!

I'm CD 9 today, so will start temping and using OPKs tomorrow. I'm hoping for another CD 14 O! Might even start BDing tonight depending on how DH and I feel. I know this is pretty much the outside limit of my fertile week.

Officially the TWW for me!
I dont know how I feel about this month. Guess im just used to the disappointment these days!!

We shall see.

Fingers crossed ladies :flower:

I dont know how I feel about this month. Guess im just used to the disappointment these days!!

We shall see.

That's pretty much how I feel this month. I just feel like this isn't going to be my month. :shrug:

Anyone care to help me out with my chart?! Ha! What the heck.... so maybe I will see a nice temp spike back up after I ovulate (hopefully tomorrow or Saturday)?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
It can be so depressing and incredibly Frustrating can't it Pinkmonki!
Wishing you the best of luck!!

We shall see.

That's pretty much how I feel this month. I just feel like this isn't going to be my month. :shrug:

I'm no good with charts Johnsa but do you think maybe one or more of those temps are unreliable? Briefly fought off illness?

This pretty much sums up how I feel. I don't even really hope for a BFP anymore. Of course I hope that I get pregnant eventually, but I don't hold out a lot of hope for any one cycle anymore.

It can be so depressing and incredibly Frustrating can't it Pinkmonki!
Wishing you the best of luck!!

We shall see.

I know what you mean Belle.
I've actually not been doing pregnancy tests for months just because they are always negative which is a waste of money for me. I actually feel like I am not disappointed seeing a BFN than when AF turns up! ... Does that make sense?

I just assume it's always going to be negative.
One month I'll be pleasantly surprised - I hope!

London that is so the same as me! Its been several months since I've last done a HPT. I found seeing BFNs month after month was more disappointing than just having AF show. I used to do digitals (before I realized they were less sensitive) and the "not pregnant" month after month was such a killer for me lol.

Oh lord, I miss the TWWs early on when I just "knew" I was pregnant. Now I just "know" I'm not. I hope one day I will be pleasantly surprised. If I ever do get pregnant I will be flat out shocked.

I mean statistically speaking, one of us should be pregnant by the 2 year point regardless of whether or not we seek treatment. I'll just keep hoping that both of us will be among the lucky ones.

Couldn't agree more! I used to buy the digital ones too, waste of money!!
I have a FRER in my drawer that's been sitting there for months, zero temptation to ever use it.
Saving it for that one month when I think "maybe this is it" but for a good 6months I've not felt that way.
Ah wouldn't it be great if the stats worked in our favour! 😊
3 weeks until my next appointment with the gynae so guess I should K know a bit more then about going forward.
In the meantime it's a waiting game... Again!

I had egg collection today so hoping to test around the 11th April if we go to day 5 of blastocyst.

Hi ladies-- I'd love to join all of you. You can put me down for the 5th. Got a nice positive opk today- but not temping this month (I had my DH hide my thermometer- it was stressing me out!)- assuming I will O tomorrow or next day.
Good luck to everyone !

I'm not temping this month either, I got way too carried away analyzing my chart last month! I'm also not testing early or symptom spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->