Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Hi everyone, would like to join in too. I'm hoping for O in a couple of days and like others have said here I think I'll wait til af is late (due 8th) before testing as af is less disappointing and cheaper than too many bfns. So I'll test the 10th. Fx for everyone.

Best of luck to the new (to the thread) ladies. Here's hoping for many bfps in April.

Afm I'm still feeling pretty rough but much better than I did. Stomach bugs are a doozy :nope:

I'm 4dpo today and for the most part following usual patterns. Tired, high cx, grumpy as a mofo. :haha:

Still feeling like this isn't my month but super early days I suppose.

Im 4dpo too. I feel heavy down below. I went to the loo alot yesterday ;/ sure its to early for that ans i never drank so much lol. Cerviix today is meduim and finally gone creamy. After having snot cm yesterday. Still having mild cramps on either side. Goes from one to the other.

Think im catching my almost 4 years cold too. So pulling a sicky to look after her.

I am testing April 1st! I really hope this is my month! I am taking progesterone suppository pills every night through this tww... and trying my best to stay positive and stress free this time around!

Doc out me on the progesterone because I ovulated 4 days later then I normally do... so we wanted to do whatever we can to make the little one(s) stick strong!

Please send me good positive thoughts! I really need it!!!

AF is due the 5th but if it doesn't show I'll be testing the 15th, sometimes my period has its moments of coming up to a week late just for the heck of it so I'll be giving mine at least ten days after it's due to test.

Ugh I have been stricken with a wicked cold, right during my fertile week. Just my friggen luck. I'll be out for sure this cycle :(

you can still BD with a cold! You don't have to be out! Sending <3 your way. Hope you feel better soon so you can...

Thanks Lar! I think we may use the softcup method this cycle as I am completely wiped out.

good idea! have you tried that way before?

Yes, we made a promise to each other a few months ago that we wouldn't BD unless we wanted to. Timed BDing was really beginning to affect our relationship after awhile. Softcups are a great alternative to take some of the pressure off from TTC. Now we only BD when we want to.

gotcha. that makes sense. glad you have an alternative since you aren't feeling well.

I'll be testing from 31st March so may also be doing early April depending on how it goes. This is our 3rd cycle of trying. Really hoping for a bean soon! Our little lad is desperate for a sister &#128514;

I suppose I will join. No clue when I will ovulate but hopefully back to closer to my norm. Will say 4/19 for testing for now and adjust if ovulation doesn't happen in my normal range.

Hey! Can I join? I'm 3dpo now and AF due on the 5th.

How's everyone feeling today?

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm perhaps a little nuts. I had to throw away my breakfast this morning because the cherries tasted 'fishy'. My husband says they taste fine so he certainly thinks I'm nuts :blush::haha:

Can I join you please. Can you put me down for the 18th. This is our 2nd month of ttc baby no 2. Last month I used ovia app however bfn so this month trying the clear blue dual hormone opk - first day testing tomorrow

FX'd we all get bfp this month.

CD 12 today. OPK was negative this morning, but it looked like it could almost be positive. So I'll test again this afternoon. Lots of ewcm and a bit of spotting yesterday (I often spot a couple days before O). I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be another CD 14 O day this cycle.

As for other good news, my cold finally seems to be breaking. I'm finally feeling a little better today

CD 12 today. OPK was negative this morning, but it looked like it could almost be positive. So I'll test again this afternoon. Lots of ewcm and a bit of spotting yesterday (I often spot a couple days before O). I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be another CD 14 O day this cycle.

As for other good news, my cold finally seems to be breaking. I'm finally feeling a little better today

Glad you're feeling better

Can I join ? 3 dpo today I am due for AF in the 7th but will prob test early ;) I have been TCC for 10 month and had 2 CP in December and January. This month I didn't ovulate till CD 31!! Not sure if this will be my month . In all I have had 8 losses :( hope everyone gets their BFP this months !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->