Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Thanks, I still havent started but I think I am out. If I was pregnant I should be getting better lines by now. I might test in the morning and if I dont see anything I think I will just wait to AF or for my appt on the 15th and talk to my doctor then. I still feel like some tests have something but others are definitely a BFN.

:hugs:

Don't count yourself out until AF. I'm paranoid because I think they should show up clear now too but I remember my previous pregnancies and I had very faint lines when I was 4/5 weeks pregnant.

I hate the blue dye tests too but it's all that we can find other than First Response at the stores right now. I'm mad that first response up charges so much so I'm boycotting them temporarily LOL.

I want to buy some more Harris Teeter tests well technically Kroger pregnancy test but the box that the lines show up in is so tiny.

Ive never tried that brand so I don't know anything about it! I haven't seen a Krogers in a long time.

AFM BFN this morning. I am just going to stop testing. Im just not feeling pregnant truthfully. I have my appointment in just over 2 weeks so I am just going to try and relax until then.

Cews, I never felt pregnant in the early stages. I always felt like AF was coming. It's the worst cuz the two are so similar.

AFM: I'm going to pick up a First Response digital and a couple of sticks. One of my friends who is also a member of this website tweaked my picture and it definitely shows now. It's in my journal for anyone that wants to see it. I'm still not getting my hopes up but I'm definitely splurging on a Digi.

Omg girls I just went to take my afternoon test and I looked again at this mornings test and there is a super duper faint line!! I have never ever gotten an evap on these wondfo even hours and days later they've always been stark white but this mornings test definitely has a second super light pink line!!! I don't know if I trust it obviously because it was 2 hours later. I unfortunately had just gone to the bathroom but managed to squeeze out a little more and tested my afternoon test but I think it was just too diluted since I had just gone 20 mins earlier. I am dying to do a good long hold and test again tonight!! Can you see it?! It's more obvious on the inverted photo but I lined up all my tests so you can see I've never even gotten an evap!

https://i66.tinypic.com/25yvfcp.jpg
https://i66.tinypic.com/1zmpglx.jpg

I see it hun. How many DPO are you now? :dust:

Hope that is a nice sticky bean Four! Congrats!

Looks promising! Hope its a true BFP for you!

AFM I think I am out. Still haven't had AF but I have been getting really crampy all day. Oh well. I should be 11 DPO today and I still don't really see anything. Im ok with it but now Im just waiting for AF to start. Wish it would hurry up so I can start TTC next month!

Thank you <3 I still don't quite trust it since it wasn't within time limit but it is strange since I have never gotten an evap or seen any second line on these tests. Hoping I get a clear answer tomorrow!

Four :hugs: I feel the struggle hun :dust:

AFM: Here are the images, still the same. It's super faint and nothing definite. Shouldn't it be obvious on AF day? My cycles are 31 days but no clue on when I ovulate I guess using FF.

Attachments

• IMG_20170428_191529_1493421373835.jpg
    IMG_20170428_191529_1493421373835.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Negative Image_1493421452530.jpg
    Negative Image_1493421452530.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 10
Kiwi I can't really tell if I see anything in the FRER. Something catches my eye but I can't tell if it has any color.

I have taken 3 tests today and all were BFN. I think I had a cyst rupture earlier too. Not sure if this might be why I was getting faint lines but I have heard that they can cause a false positive...

I'm not sure if they can or not but are you ok? I had 3 ovarian cyst at once when I was younger, excruciating.

I'm not sure if they can or not but are you ok? I had 3 ovarian cyst at once when I was younger, excruciating.

Im ok. Thanks for asking. I actually get them every few months and they tend to mess with my cycles. Im actually wondering now if I even ovulated because I had one. They are definitely painful and when they burst it can bring me to my knees. Something I will have to bring up at my appointment. My little sister has PCOS and I am now wondering if I might have it too but I think they would have picked up on it at some point. They leave me sore for a while and I can always tell what side I had it on because after I feel tender. This one was on my right side. Ugh.

I could be wrong sweetie but I'm pretty sure that they have to do some type of special testing to find out if you have PCOS. I don't really know much about it but I do know that sometimes doctors aren't the brightest and you need to remind them. I would definitely mention about PCOS at your next visit. I could be wrong on this too but I've also heard that ovarian cysts can start from the release of an egg thats stuck and can't travel. It's been a long time since I've had any of this stuff so I could be completely wrong.

I'm still holding out hopr that you're a late bloomer and Pregnant :dust:.

Well I had a temp drop this morning, my boobs are super sore, I'm cramping, and still really irritable. I went ahead and tested on a wondfo and frer, both had a shadow of a line but nothing you can really see unless you have crazy line eyes and turn the brightness all the way up. I feel like the frer is an indent because I can't tell if it's grey or has a pink color...it's super super faint...I only have wondfo tests left so I'll have to go to the store today and pick up some others. Really wish I would have had a clear answer today :cry:

https://i66.tinypic.com/3523cpu.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/34650kw.jpg

I can see what you're talking about four, so frustrating! how many dpo are you? At this point I'd try waiting 2 days before testing again.

Thanks Belle, I'm 10dpo, my chart ticker is in my signature you can click on it to see. Part of me feels like if the frer was an evap without color then it would show up on the invert as a dark line but since it shows up highlighted and bright that means it has some sort of color.

Four, :hugs: same boat as me hun, I hope you get a more clear answer soon. Don't lose hope hun, you could be like me and many others who take a little longer to build hcg at the start. I have always had late faint :bfp; at the start. This is my first time testing this early. I will learn a lot from it if I am pregnant (having more than 3).

No sign of AF, took this smu. Only 2 hour hold. Anything ladies? Of course I see it IRL.

Attachments

• IMG_20170429_131354_1493486131098.jpg
    IMG_20170429_131354_1493486131098.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Negative Image_1493486170808.jpg
    Negative Image_1493486170808.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads