Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

I just read your update Four, 10dpo is still early hun. That's the earliest that I would even consider testing. Taking that into account your faint positives will probably stay faint until your period is due. I'm not an expert I'm just going based off of my own experiences and what I've read. I really hope that I at least offered some comfort.

Kiwi did you test today? I haven't checked your journal yet. I decided to not test this morning just to give myself a small break. I should be about 12 DPO now so I figured I would just relax and test later today or tomorrow morning.

I did and I saw that you replied. I'm not going to take any more tests today I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning. I bought some of the straight First Response test and a FRER Digi for later.

:dust: to all of us still in limbo.

Lol not to offend but I don't believe you can call limbo until you are late by your average LP- just saying. Still have my fingers crossed for you gals.

Hey all, sorry i kind of ghosted for a bit. Feeling off this month. Congrats to all the bfps and so sorry to all who are out.

Four, i just looked at your chart and our charts are almost identical this month. I overlayed mine and the luteal phrases are seriously almost the exact same. I am 9dpo today though. Thought i had the squintiest of squinters today, but i am thinking that, if anything, i wouldnt have implanted until today.

CP, Umm I'm 2 days late....... You really did offend. Also limbo includes getting faint positives and still waiting to see if you get your period. Please don't be a jerk just to be a jerk.

Kiwi it is not appropriate to call someone a jerk on here.

You will get your bfp shortly, of that I'm certain. There have been many lovely ladies on here who have offered support to you this past week. Many of those ladies have been LTTTC and some have sought out assisted conception. Trust me when we say we have all been there before. They deserve your thanks, not your insults for the support that has been offered.

Ok ok, I know I said I would wait but seriously I just had to test. This is with a one hour hold and I swear I see a line. Do you guys see it???

Edited to add 3rd picture. Might be an indent line. This was after it dried a bit more.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_11381.jpg
    IMG_11381.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 13
Kiwi it is not appropriate to call someone a jerk on here.

You will get your bfp shortly, of that I'm certain. There have been many lovely ladies on here who have offered support to you this past week. Many of those ladies have been LTTTC and some have sought out assisted conception. Trust me when we say we have all been there before. They deserve your thanks, not your insults for the support that has been offered.

Yes this is all true except everything concerning me. You don't know me, I am also a LTTTC almost 5 years for my first so yes I know the struggle. I am very thankful for the help I have received on this forum, what I am not thankful for are people who take out their frustrations on others. Her comment towards me was unwarranted and only breeds negativity. Especially since she wasn't even correct on her assumptions about me. I was offering support to the ladies here, not dragging them down. That was the opposite intent of her post.

Well I may have been wrong calling her a jerk it was still extremely rude in what she said.

I hate trying to upload on my phone. But here is my chart this month. My bbt is always crazy rocky until ovulation so that doesnt look too similar, but after ovulation they are so weirdly close.

Attachments

• 20170429_171148.jpg
    20170429_171148.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1
Ok ok, I know I said I would wait but seriously I just had to test. This is with a one hour hold and I swear I see a line. Do you guys see it???

Edited to add 3rd picture. Might be an indent line. This was after it dried a bit more.

I think I see it on the inverted pic!!

Thanks guys. I did the water test on it and it stayed pink. Will retest later tonight or in the morning. Fingers crossed!

Kiwi I could have sworn you said your normal lp was 12 days and that you were 12 dpo today that is the only reason I said anything. I did say I was not trying to offend. As someone who has gone through a 3 month+ limbo I tend to get annoyed at people who think the 2ww is a real limbo- that is all.
I have done my best to be supportive to everyone. I have answered basic questions dozens of times. I have always cheered people on no matter what path they take in TTC. I decide to make one light hearted remark and I'm suddenly a jerk. Fine.
I wish you the best in either case.

Cews, sorry hon- not really seeing anything on your test today, but am not on my laptop currently so I could be missing it.

Kiwi I could have sworn you said your normal lp was 12 days and that you were 12 dpo today that is the only reason I said anything. I did say I was not trying to offend. As someone who has gone through a 3 month+ limbo I tend to get annoyed at people who think the 2ww is a real limbo- that is all.
I have done my best to be supportive to everyone. I have answered basic questions dozens of times. I have always cheered people on no matter what path they take in TTC. I decide to make one light hearted remark and I'm suddenly a jerk. Fine.
I wish you the best in either case.

Cews, sorry hon- not really seeing anything on your test today, but am not on my laptop currently so I could be missing it.

I could have misunderstood you if I did say that. I don't know my exact LP other then my average cycle length and can guess from there with my cm. I notice I ovulate a couple days after FF says I do. If I went by FF I am 16DPO, but am between 14 and 16 I think. AF is 2 days late according to average cycle (couple years tracking) but last two months have been 28 days.

I am sorry for what I said and it was probably all just misunderstandings.

Well I did a 3 hour hold thinking that would be good and it was negative. Not sure if maybe I still had some concentrated pee and thats why I got the + or if it was just a bad test. Im really starting to dislike the new Wandfo's.

Well I did a 3 hour hold thinking that would be good and it was negative. Not sure if maybe I still had some concentrated pee and thats why I got the + or if it was just a bad test. Im really starting to dislike the new Wandfo's.

Do you have a bunch left? Maybe try using 2 or 3 to get a better idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->