Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Well I did a 3 hour hold thinking that would be good and it was negative. Not sure if maybe I still had some concentrated pee and thats why I got the + or if it was just a bad test. Im really starting to dislike the new Wandfo's.

Do you have a bunch left? Maybe try using 2 or 3 to get a better idea?

I hav enough for this cycle but I need to order more IC's. I was just trying to hold off until I knew for sure.

My opinion is just try and be patient. Know what will be will be. Try and put off testing for another 48 hours if no AF arrives.

Waiting is so hard :hissy:....... Must.......POAS........

You know what we really should complain about...... How much they Rob us paying for pee sticks :(. Of course we have no choice..... It's like an addiction :haha:.

OMG! I was thinking the same thing...they have become rich with us women...lol but if not for those sticks we will be driving our Dr's crazy for a blood test every other day..lol :wacko:

OMG! I was thinking the same thing...they have become rich with us women...lol but if not for those sticks we will be driving our Dr's crazy for a blood test every other day..lol :wacko:

So true :rofl: maybe even every day? Lol

AFM: Ok ladies so AF hit 3 days late. I have long cycles but for years it's been pretty consistent. Since I'm 3 days late and I have a handful of faint+ tests, could this be a chemical? I'm not upset, I was more upset not knowing lol. To be honest I really didn't want to give birth in the winter again. No early testing anymore for me. I'm not interested in noticing chemicals or going crazy with line eyes, I'm crazy enough :haha:.

Cews, how are you hun?

Kiwiberry, 3 days late if u've been regular consistent hhhmmmm, that could definitely mean something. Give urself a little bit more, but ones you see no AF in the next few days then there may be a (bio) bun in the oven. I myself was hoping for a spring or summer bb, either way. I'll be waiting with you 😉🤗🤗

Kiwiberry, 3 days late if u've been regular consistent hhhmmmm, that could definitely mean something. Give urself a little bit more, but ones you see no AF in the next few days then there may be a (bio) bun in the oven. I myself was hoping for a spring or summer bb, either way. I'll be waiting with you 😉🤗🤗

Hey hun, thanks for the reply. AF is here finally. I have never had a CP before. This is a new experience. My cycles have been consistent the only thing that has really changed is a couple months it came early and I had a normal cycle of 28 days.

I hope we all get our spring and summer babies!!

Awwweeee AF really? Fuuuuiiii! So sorry, but at least you now can move forward with a fresh new start for this month xoxoxo best of wishes for you luv.

3 days late can mean you ovulated 3 days late,you had a chemical, your progesterone was just unusually high this lp or your lp has decided to adjust to a longer length.
Sorry about AF, but at least you finally have an answer.

We should make a thread :). Chat while we wait for our baby beans.

3 days late can mean you ovulated 3 days late,you had a chemical, your progesterone was just unusually high this lp or your lp has decided to adjust to a longer length.
Sorry about AF, but at least you finally have an answer.

This would be true except I have a huge handful of faint positive tests. It doesn't really matter if some people can't see them through the pictures because we all know pictures are not an accurate depiction of what something looks like especially using digital cameras through cell phones.

I didn't ovulate late I just ovulate two days later than fertility friend likes to say I do. I'm horrible at updating it. My cycle would have been the same this month. I'm convinced it was a chemical because of all the tests and being 3 days late. I know what negative pregnancy test look like and I wouldn't be questioning it otherwise if I didn't think there was something there.

I do know that chemicals happen all the time and the only reason I caught it was because I decided to test early for once.

CWW (Chat while we wait) I like that! I think I saw something similar, so if you create one maybe it should say CWW2 😉 if you do, I'm in!

CWW (Chat while we wait) I like that! I think I saw something similar, so if you create one maybe it should say CWW2 😉 if you do, I'm in!

Ok I will! I'll post the link here for you lovely ladies to join in.

I'm not denying it could have been a chemical. I just gave all the possible options of why someone could be 3 days late. I personally think I've had 3-4 chemicals while ttc but have no photographable tests that show positive to prove so. I just believe so due to I temp, usually use opks and know usually the hour I ovulate due to my ovulation pain and had late AFs and unusual periods with everyone of those.
Chemical pregnancy is actually way more popular than people know. The odds of a healthy, fertile man and woman fertilizing an egg each month is pretty close to 50% each month if sex/sperm happens around the correct time. The odds of actually getting pregnant, though(having a pregnancy that is gets 50+ miu of hcg, which would be a pretty blazing positive on most pregnancy tests) is really only about 15-20% each month. That means that a bunch of the cells either don't split correct or are just unable to implant fully correctly. This isn't counting in the miscarriages after around 6ish weeks(2 weeks late).

It really doesn't matter what you think. I know more about my body than you do. I can already tell that you don't like me because you keep coming back and attacking my posts. Please just leave me alone.

Here it is!!! :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ummer-babies-lets-do-ladies.html#post38326487

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->