Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

Well what a strange day!!! Af has been really heavy (very unusual for day 1) and also very mucousy (is that a word???) and I've had a lot of cramps and a clot!!! (Sorry for tmi)

Hope you're all ok

the mucasy part is odd, or it would be odd if it happened to me so lol but im not sure about anything else. sorry that you got af :( such an awful feeling.

i have been busy this last week so i havent been able to check in! i also hope everyone is doing good! i was supposed to o today or yesterday but i am pretty sure we missed it :(.. we didnt bd last night because i have some family here, so im pretty sure it is just as well to say that i am out again for this month.. arg. I love having my family in but i wish they came last week or were coming next week hahaha

Fruitee: Sorry for AF. You should temp as soon as you wake up in the morning with a basal body thermometer. You can record it on Fertility Friend. Once you ovulate your temp would go up and remain high till AF or BFP. FF normally gives cross-hair (ovulation detection) at 3dpo. Good luck this cycle.

Baby: Don't panic. BD today if possible. No matter how much or how little we BD this is pure game of luck. So we should not count ourselves out until the current cycle is over.

atlast af came this afternoon at 25 dpo ..been to dr as well who said infection and thrush sometimes make af late..

feeling pretty good :) i was so down as i knew i wanst pregoo

Hi, my internees been down this week, managed to pop in on my phone a couple of days ago but it was hard to post, hope everyone is doing good :) af is over now so waiting for o now :) still keep getting nauseous quite often so wondering if something else is going on?!!

Speak soon x

hi everyone! according to two of my apps, today i am 7 dpo. my temps have been all wacky this cycle, hard to tell if i even o'd. havent really been feeling anything so far, just extreamlyyyyy tired today, but its probably lack of sleep or something lol. i dont really have my hopes up this cycle where i had company but we did manage to bd 3 days before o, the day before o and 3 and 5 days after dpo.like i sad i dont really have my hopes up but, who knows right?! :)

hope all is well with everyone!

hi everyone!
update: i was just out in the sun for a little while, and got a huge bout of nausea and a bit of heart burn this morning. i dont know if it was just from the sun but it was so bad i had to come inside, drink a full bottle of water and eat a popcicle to calm down my stomach lol anything new with you ladies?

Hi ladies. I am may be 1dpo today. We only BD once this time. DH is not well. We just DTD on cd11 not on purpose and when I took opk it was positive on cd12. Yesterday it was negative. I never got +opk on cd12 ever. Yesterday I got some ovulation bleeding and today little bit brown mucus was there. Last month also I bled during ovulation. May be exercising is causing it. I don't have any high hopes this cycle. As I ovulated early and only BD once I am expecting AF on July 8th. DH did not want to BD yesterday and day before as he was not feeling so well. He thinks his sperms are weak and abnormal this time and he will send his healthy sperms to fertilize egg next time. :dohh:

hi everyone!
update: i was just out in the sun for a little while, and got a huge bout of nausea and a bit of heart burn this morning. i dont know if it was just from the sun but it was so bad i had to come inside, drink a full bottle of water and eat a popcicle to calm down my stomach lol anything new with you ladies?

When are you planning to test ? When is AF due ?

Hi, my internees been down this week, managed to pop in on my phone a couple of days ago but it was hard to post, hope everyone is doing good :) af is over now so waiting for o now :) still keep getting nauseous quite often so wondering if something else is going on?!!

Speak soon x

Make best out of this fertile window :thumbup:

Hi guys, ahh baby fx for you :) and fairyy you never know what can happen xx

I think I am getting sick. Must have caught cold infection from DH.

hi everyone!

When are you planning to test ? When is AF due ?

I think i am going to wait for af to come lol. Same as you, i dont have high hopes for this cycle so i'll just wait to se if i miss it rather than spending money on a test lol. af is supposed to be here the 30th or july 1st (what an awesome canada day celebration lol) yes, i am Canadian :p. i said to my man "well, i suppose ill be waving the red flag this year" :p hahaha i hope not tho!

ha ha. But I hope red stays away from you.
I am just waiting on AF.

same! i hope af stays away from us all :) last night right before i was getting in bed i thought for sure i was going to get sick! i dunno if it was just stress (got alot of things going on these days :s) or if it was anything af related or even baby related! also got sore bbs but ive had that for the last few cycles so its probably nothing. i did have a dream i got a bfp though just the same :p lol fairyy, i hope youre feeling better today!!

I am ok. I got a call from my OBGYN wanting me to come fro HSG between cd6 to cd10 once I get AF. Hmmm one more reason to look forward for that damn AF. But I need to find out first how much the procedure going to cost and how much I have to pay out of pocket ?

oh i hope its not too expensive and you can afford it! Really really REALLY have my fingers crossed for you :)!

well af is supposed to be here today :/.. its 10am here, and ive been up for half an hour and nothing so far. just clear watery cm. also no cramps, just tender bbs. but even thats not all that bad. its a different tender though, hard to explain lol. temp is also 98.5 so its still high. MM gets off at 6, so if af does show by then, ill go get a test :). its one of his co workers bday party tonight and i dont want to drink if, ya know (i dont wanna say it to jinx anything ;) lol) because id probably wait to see otherwise. you guys know how wacky my last cycle was. whos to say if last one was 25 days that this one wont be 30? lol i dunno lol. im frightened to death to cough, sneeze or anything that could kick start her hahah ahhh good luck everyone! I will keep you updated :) Fx

oh i hope its not too expensive and you can afford it! Really really REALLY have my fingers crossed for you :)!

well af is supposed to be here today :/.. its 10am here, and ive been up for half an hour and nothing so far. just clear watery cm. also no cramps, just tender bbs. but even thats not all that bad. its a different tender though, hard to explain lol. temp is also 98.5 so its still high. MM gets off at 6, so if af does show by then, ill go get a test :). its one of his co workers bday party tonight and i dont want to drink if, ya know (i dont wanna say it to jinx anything ;) lol) because id probably wait to see otherwise. you guys know how wacky my last cycle was. whos to say if last one was 25 days that this one wont be 30? lol i dunno lol. im frightened to death to cough, sneeze or anything that could kick start her hahah ahhh good luck everyone! I will keep you updated :) Fx

Hope AF stays away from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->