Calling All Chatty Cathys

Hey ladies!! How are you all doing? Tankel you're in the tww now? Stacy, how are you?

This made it on to page 2.... The shame!! Lol I had to go rescue it.

I am SO nauseous. ALL DAY. Haha any relief tricks you guys know about?

- eat something before you even get out of bed. head it off early!

- small meals/snacks throughout the day. don't let your stomach get empty, it makes it worse.

- work out. is this crazy? i've seen so many people write that exercise helped them though:shrug:

- sleep. this is my solution for anything i don't want to deal with!:haha:

I am so confused about o this cycle. I have gotten Blazingly positive opks for 3 days in a row and a full week of nearly positives where the control and the test were the same darkness.

I have an important announcement: I actually got out of bed approximately 23 mins early so that I could go for a jog this morning. I think I was abducted in the night and they replaced me with someone who can
1. get up before there is a hint of light on the horizon and
2. jogs.

Woah!! Way to go. That's great!!

Make sure you're safe out there though!

Hi ladies...just popped by to say hi. I'm going to take a break from B and B for a bit. Still hopeful and trying to get pregnant, just need a break from all the chatter. Jim and tankel...keep it up. We will get there soon!!! Sunshine, hope all is well. I'll check back in a few weeks....:)

i'm doing okay thank you, i'm in my waiting period atm, but feeling positive, how about you?

I'm doing so good. I really excited. going to start temping if things don't work out this cycle. Its always fun to learn something new :thumbup: Pretty soon, I'll be posting pics of my chart and needed advice. :blush:

oh and the dh just got offered a full tim position at work (he was temp before) so now he is negotiating salary and hopefully benefits. I have never had health insurance, so I'm excited that it might be in our future.

thats awesome tankel! i forget that people need health insurance, far too used to the NHS i suppose... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->