Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

there are plenty of people on here who got there BFP a week or so late and had BFN's before that, so I guess no matter what we're still in until the witch arrives. fingers crossed for you mrs

CTP did say if
I implanted on the most common day of 9dpo then my earliest positive window is 7/2-7/4. I just figured that I would at least be at 2 or 3 or something not effing 1

Well I'm out ladies..... again. Onto cycle 4 post MC. I will get my rainbow baby even if it means months of more trying or having more losses (which I hope isn't the case as 2 has been quite enough thank you). I will do it! Never EVER giving up!!!X
Good luck to everyone else :flower:

Hugs sorry to hear that but loving that determined isotope attitude! Treat yourself this week! And FXed for next cycle

So sorry Trying you'll definitely get your rainbow!

this was the only month out of about 6 that I didn't do opk's, we thought we'd just do the deed and enjoy it, usually I ov a couple of days after glow says I should be obviously this month I didn't opk so I just went by my glow prediction.
in theory I could be 12dpo and not have a positive or at least not be getting af yet. holding out hope that i'm a little behind where I thought.

feeling like no symptoms today at 12dpo i am thinking i might not be pregnant this is pretty consistent with every month i believe...... i have a little nausea but nothing to really bat lashes at.....i don't know....the only thing was noticable was last night i creid and cried at about 2:00am lol

Hi Ladies,
Can I join my currently testing every day :haha: I have a few tests but so confused with them as the frer is lighter then the blue cheaper ones?

Oh so much while I've been away!

I'm so sorry you're out trying and salamander! Hugs and FXed for next cycle!

Dobby your chart looks amazing. I have NO idea why you are still getting bfns. Whats going on with that blood test?

nmv you are our little ray of sunshine and hope in here! :) Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's boobs are sore. They are really bothering me.

Just remember no one is out until the witch gets them! KG is right. Sometimes it just takes awhile to show up on the tests.

Thanks jbell. I am clinging to hope that maybe I implanted late (like 10dpo) at 1hcg so a bfp is still 4 days away but who knows. Just keeping my fingers crossed my temps stay up on 12dpo and 13dpo (af due). Not giving in just yet as much as all these bfns suck

I'm sorry to hear that Trying...the way I see it, you're just 1 month closer to your BFP!
:hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Can I join my currently testing every day :haha: I have a few tests but so confused with them as the frer is lighter then the blue cheaper ones?

Welcome Laura!!! What day is AF due for you?...I'll add you to the list! :)

Oh so much while I've been away!

I'm so sorry you're out trying and salamander! Hugs and FXed for next cycle!

Dobby your chart looks amazing. I have NO idea why you are still getting bfns. Whats going on with that blood test?

nmv you are our little ray of sunshine and hope in here! :) Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's boobs are sore. They are really bothering me.

Just remember no one is out until the witch gets them! KG is right. Sometimes it just takes awhile to show up on the tests.

jbell, you're awesome! I have no idea how I missed your post earlier! Thank you for being so optimistic and encouraging! These are emotionally trying times for all of us and we need to share as much comfort as possible...
You are very appreciated as well!

...I don't know about you, but I could really do without the massively sore bbs!!!! LOL!

Thanks everyone! I know I'm out and it sucks, but on the bright side the next BFP could only be a cycle away and we are getting closer! X

So would it be insane to test at 7dpo? I've bought a 2 pack of FRER and I'm itching to test. If I get a bfn I think I'll wait to test again until 10dpo.

Lol I have started testing as early as 4dpo with cheapies. I can usually stave off the urge on expensive tests until 6/7. I say hold out until 8 if you can, but I can't lol

So sorry Salamandor and Trying. Keep your chin up! I always have a glass of wine just because I can on cd1. Just remember...there's at least 6 more chances this year to get that BFP!!!!

Your right and that's quite a lot! 😊 My was to be due date is in 4 months time. Hoping for one before then. If not by Xmas be nice x

I have been cramping the last two days and I am really hoping its IC! I tested today because I've been moody and got a light bfp. I'm going to try again tomorrow and make sure it's not my trigger still lingering around to drive me crazy. Today is 10days since trigger so I'm really not sure. I will see if it gets darker in the next couple days I guess! I am getting very excited about testing!! Starting to be more positive about it from the way I've been feeling but def not trying to get my hopes up. How's everyone else been feeling?

Have had nearly 7 years of infertility (my husband has male factor infertility). I have an adopted son and foster son that we are also adopting. We are always "trying" but not doing anything specific anymore other than no protection. Been having strange symptoms this month with spotting since 7dpo (cycle day 21) and not stopped. It's only there when I wipe. Also bloating and gas episodes with diarrhea. Tested on dollar store test today and didn't notice any line so I threw it out. Of course, I checked several hours later and see a faint pink second line. Likely an Evap but it is pink so maybe not. I am 12dpo today and due Sunday the 5th. So it's still early. Going to test again tomorrow morning. �� praying I am finally pregnant, because if I am not, this spotting must mean my hormones are out of whack.

I caved and tested today (I am 7 or 8 DPO).
Definitely a BFN. I am not getting discouraged though. I am going to try and wait until Sunday to test again. I have to remind myself that it won't change anything if i knew now anyways.

Hello ladies! Sorry to all who are out and good luck to who are yet to get AF!!

I got my BFP today much to my surprise!!! 8 cycles with endo and was starting fertility testing

Attachments

• 20150703_063716_resized.jpg
    20150703_063716_resized.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150703_064954_resized.jpg
    20150703_064954_resized.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members