Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

major temp drop below coverline this morning at 13dpo. still no symptoms or signs of af. I plan to wait the day out and see what happens.

how is everyone else doing?

A little nervous today. Got a letter from my provincial healthcare provider saying my PAP came back abnormal. I've also got my doctors appointment today to go over some test results. Other than that? 7DPO today and my temps dropped almost down to the cover line, which isn't saying much because my temps like to stick close to it this month. Still no symptoms.

13 DPO for me, no AF yet, but nothing but BFN, just waiting it out. i'm expecting AF because, of my 3 pregnancies, I've never not had a BFP by 12dpo.

I am out, AF came today... We'll be on a break for at least one cycle for personal reason.
Good luck to all!

abennion - I've had that happen to me. It sucked lol. But everything worked out eventually. Good luck, hope it's nothing serious.

markswife - we seem to be about the same this cycle. You're not out until you're out. fx for you!

sorry miamama about af.

I'm out. :witch: showed her ugly face today. On to the next cycle. Hoping for a BFP in December!

Hello gals :)
Went and had a blood test on Monday and it came back negative. Still getting sort of questionable urine tests. 15dpo today and no af. Started Metformin on Monday as well.

Sorry ladies! Christmas bfps would be nice :)

AF was quite short for me this month so I'm now looking forward to O. I'm on CD6 but I O quite late so probably another 2 weeks or so to go. Determined to catch that egg this cycle, timing would be perfect.

i ovulated late D; im only 8 dpo which means my af wont be due til 25th but my symptoms ive had r so promising it makes me nervous

Temps are continuing to drop. I'll be expecting AF tomorrow or Saturday. Looks like I'll be joining you ladies for December!

Can one of you ladies please tell me how to add my bbt chart by my signature? Please and thank you!!! :)

I'm 12dpo today. Had some spotting yesterday (starting very early at around 2am) and now I'm also spotting today. Took multiple tests with only BFN results. If I were a regular person I would be due for my AF on Saturday, but I think I'm out already.

Good luck to everyone who's still in it! Congrats to those who got their BFPs! Sorry to everyone who got their AF already. Hope next month is a good month for the rest of us. :hugs:

@Brandy: go to fertility friend's website and login. Under the Sharing tab on the horizontal menu, clic on 'Get Code'. You'll want to copy the bbcode one. Then just paste it in your signature section in your profile settings!

Thank you so much abennion! Your steps were PERFECT! Thanks for taking the time to tell me step by step because it would have took me forever if not! I think it's up now!

I'm 7dpo today. Soooooo bloated and have a lot of pressure! I feel like I ate so much food but haven't ate since lunch! If I don't get a bfp, I can't wait for af to relieve this pressure!

Sorry to all the ladies who got the witch this week!

On the other hand, it would be neat to get a BFP for Xmas. If I get one next month, I'm putting the test under the tree for my DH. I can see his face now! :haha:

Ooo, that would be perfect, Unicorn! If I get a BFP next month I'm going to hang it as an ornament so he'll see it right as he comes downstairs! We'll be using Preseed and I'm starting acupuncture next month so hopefully we get some good results!

Sorry ladies! However, we can support each other through December now :)
I am really hoping for a bfp this month as we are away from 20th December until the new year and I'm due to O while we are away - I am not going to temp that cycle and to be honest may not get a lot of opportunity to bd as we are going to be sharing a room with DS on holiday! Fingers crossed for this month!

Hey ladies, sorry I've been completely absent lately...it's been CRAZY!!

So Tuesday my husband was admitted to the hospital with an absess in his intestinal wall...they put a drain in yesterday and he'll be having a scope in a few weeks to be sure there isn't anything cancerous. Either way they'll be doing surgery to remove that section of intestine, and our baby making plans will be on hold. This month will be our last chance for awhile, and I don't know if he'll even be up for trying...depends on how he feels in 10-14 days...

To make things even more fun, my sister was ALSO admitted Tuesday....she's having her baby today! :)

Wish me luck!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->