Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

@nmv: So sorry to hear, I hope everything is okay with DH! And congrats on becoming an auntie!

AFM: Well, temp rise at 9-10DPO, depending on when you think I ovulated. I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, only time will tell. I plan on testing on Monday/Tuesday is AF doesn't show. I'll be heavily surprised if she doesn't because we only BD'd once in our fertile window this cycle (damn you, false rise!)

@nmv: So sorry to hear, I hope everything is okay with DH! And congrats on becoming an auntie!

AFM: Well, temp rise at 9-10DPO, depending on when you think I ovulated. I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, only time will tell. I plan on testing on Monday/Tuesday is AF doesn't show. I'll be heavily surprised if she doesn't because we only BD'd once in our fertile window this cycle (damn you, false rise!)

Looking good abennion! Is that an implantation dip I see there??? :winkwink: Can't wait to see your tests! (The first time I got a BFP we had only BD'd once that cycle!)

I might test with an ic tomorrow, provided my temps don't drop again :) only time will tell though

Took a cheapie this morning, anyone want to weigh in?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 21
Yay abennion that definitely looks positive congratulations!

Sorry to hear about your DH nmv - must have been very worrying. Hope he recovers quickly. Congratulations on being an aunty :)

I'm planning on taking a clear blue tomorrow. My temp dropped this morning, so I don't really know what to think anymore..

As many great gals have said...you're never out until af shows abennion!

AFM: I've been keeping updated on here. Sorry to those who af got :( I am on 20dpo and plan to test tomorrow once I pick up some tests. Getting nervous! Ff took off the cross hairs but it's still a noticeable temp change. I guess we'll see tomorrow after testing! Fxd.

Temp dropped again right into my AF range. I'll be expecting her today or tomorrow. Saw no point in wasting a clear blue test at this point. I'm never getting the IC again.

I'm so glad I found this board. I am currently in my 2WW with my second IVF round which was an FET. Transferred one CDC grade frostie. I am 6dp5dt and BETA is scheduled for this Friday.

Feeling tired, bbs a little sore but not bad, had metallic taste in mouth once on sun, and having lots of vivid dreams.

I so want to test Wed, but I'm so nervous!

Temp dropped again right into my AF range. I'll be expecting her today or tomorrow. Saw no point in wasting a clear blue test at this point. I'm never getting the IC again.

Sorry abennion. I hope AF stays away.

I know what you mean though. The IC's a took last cycle drove me crazy. I will not be ordering those again. Just FRER's the day before AF is due from now on (unless i want to test before a night out with my gf's).

My temps are evil things. Jumped up .4 this morning, so I thought maybe, just maybe.... and took a test.:bfn: . I got AF on my way to work two hours later.

On the plus side, I should be seeing results from the Synthroid this month, along with using OPKs, Preseed, Black Cohosh, and starting Acupuncture this cycle. Next AF is due on Christmas Day, so hoping she stays away and DH and I get a wonderful Christmas gift this year!

Still waiting for a temp drop with af to show or a bfp...tested yesterday and I got hardly a squinter to play with. Going to wait a couple more days to test again. Fx'd this "tww" ends soon!!

You can put me down for BFP on 11-13-15 followed by chemical pregnancy at 4.5. Or however you want to indicate it.

To the doctor's tomorrow to confirm ready to go this cycle. I can definitely feel ovarian sensations on my left, which would be the correct side!

Sorry Issybelle :(

How is everyone doing? I am waiting to O again at the moment - thought I might O early this cycle but still no positive OPK on CD14 so it looks like I'm going to O around my usual CD18.

CD4 and temps dropping like mad. I've never seen my chart just drop like this. Hoping it means acupuncture is working :) I'm also on green tea and maca root this cycle so hopefully we'll see some EWCM!

Hi ladies! Sorry to all of you who got AF again. :( this is cycle 11 for us TTC. I think I o'd yesterday or today. I got a temp spike this morning but not quite enough to have crosshairs. I think we timed things perfectly this month with my fertility signs and OPK. I also used preseed, FertilAid pills AND a fertility tea! I really hope this one takes because otherwise i have an appointment in 2 weeks with my doctor to start testing to see what's wrong with me/us and why we haven't conceived yet. I feel lots of cramping the past 3 Days,including while I write right now. Hoping to get it one more BD this morning since I still have ewcm and not confirmed O for sure. :) anyway, who's in for December testing me? Is there a new thread?

Good luck Lauren and abennion fingers crossed you get a fantastic Christmas present! And for the rest of you ladies December testing too. I'm still hanging around stalking you all. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->