Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

I just got a positive...colour me surprised. I'm not excited because I had a chemical last month. This is 11dpo.

This was at 2 minutes, it's darkening up but I'm putting the kids to bed as it's 7:11pm. 1 hour hold.

I don't have sore boobs, cramps or anything. All I had was some pinching on the left of my uterus about 72 hours ago. CM has been dry apart from a vague smudge of yellowish snot stuff. Cervix is not high.

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/20151116_190337.jpg

A later pic of same test, sorry it's so dark in here!

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/CSC_0876.png~original

I ws just going to respond to your other post about the CM, I had that which was unusual for me, just snotty looking and creamy yellow. But BOOM you got your BFP CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you! It did seem unusual, usually my cm is kinda EWCM by now, period is due tomorrow. It's past 10pm here and I can't sleep, feel so nervous.

I know what you mean, I suprised my husband on Saturday with the test, but aside from slightly tender boobs I dont feel pregnant yet?!?! I'm waiting until the end of the week before I call the doctors office. I should be 4 and half weeks then.

Congrats mintie, joining the July babies :) sending lots of sticky dust your way. I am 12dpo too :)

congrats mintie!

afm: temp took a major dive this morning at 11dpo. it's been falling the past few days, usually it doesn't drop until the day before af. It's weird, but I also have af type cramps. I'm considering myself out unless something changes over the next few days.

Well, tested BFN yesterday at what I thought was 12DPO, so I'm thinking I ovulated at CD19 instead, which would now me only 5DPO, since temps are still up. GL to everyone and congrats on all of the BFPs!!!

Well, I'm out....again....starting to feel like this is just never going to happen for me. I work so hard to give us the best chance, but this stupid PCOS is constantly working against me! :(

Hubby has decided he doesn't want to do the IUI this cycle, so I'm completely bummed out. My only ray of hope came when they started me on Metformin last Friday, FINALLY...maybe it will give us a better shot.

...my body is a constant frustration! Ugh!

Congrats to those with BFPs....for those who are out, I'll have a new thread started once I O. Until then, I'll try to update this thread as often as it doesn't make me cry to do so. :)

GL and :dust: to those still testing!!! :hugs:

so sorry nmv :hugs:

I understand where you're coming from on giving yourself the best chance but your body still frustrates you. I'm the exact same way. I, however, have no clue why I can't seem to get pregnant. I have a pretty regular cycle, but my doctor refuses to do anything for me until DH goes for an analysis, and DH won't go for one. Since this doesn't look like it'll be my month, I'm debating going to my doctor and asking him again to do something for me. It's so frustrating. You think this whole ttc would be so easy.

trixiesmith...my husband was the same way at first, and the doctors were very insistent that we get him tested. The meds they give us ladies have side effects, so I understand why they needed to rule out a problem on his side before pumping MY body full of chemicals for no good reason....but its so frustrating when your man won't cooperate!!

Now we know it's "only" the PCOS holding us back, but it's a nasty hurdle all on it's own.

I hope you can convince your man to do the test. My hubby said it took less than 30 minutes, and knowing really helped give us direction. :)

FX for you! :hugs:

thanks nmv. I think I will talk to DH again about going for his analysis.

I'm so glad I decided to be more active on these boards. the ladies, including you, are all so supportive and helpful.

Thank you! It did seem unusual, usually my cm is kinda EWCM by now, period is due tomorrow. It's past 10pm here and I can't sleep, feel so nervous.

Yay!!! Beautiful lines Minties! Congratulations! :happydance:

My blood test came back positive. He said the hormone was a little low but due to the fact it was done at 10dpo. My dating scan is booked for next month. I'm excited that so many of us will be going to first tri.

Though I'm not excited about myself yet. I'm scared something will happen as it's only early days. Today my period is due. 14dpo. But yeah. Five positive tests and a blood test.. I should be ohkay!

Congratulations to all the :bfp:

On my side, 15DPO, I am supposed to get my periods today, still nothing but IC was negative this morning.

Congrats minties! :baby:

AFM - 13 DPO and brown spotting today. I said I wouldn't, but I look another FRER today. BFN. Expecting to see the full-fledged witch tomorrow. Actually looking forward to the break from progesterone though. LOL.

Well, I'm 11DPO, yet another BFN, no symptoms. Fully expecting AF in a day or two :/ Oh well, ready to move on to next cycle!

sorry about af ena.

afm: 12dpo. temp rose a tiny bit this morning. had quite a bit of creamy-watery cm, and now just a slightly damp feeling. no cramps, no sore bbs, nothing. Just a waiting game now I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->