Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

can I join ladies? af due on 18th or 19th but I'll most likely test on 18th. O'ing today or tomorrow. FX we catch the eggy this cycle.

can I join ladies? af due on 18th or 19th but I'll most likely test on 18th. O'ing today or tomorrow. FX we catch the eggy this cycle.

Of course you can join!! Looks like you'll O any time now...hopefully you can BD today so you have the best chances!!

Good luck, Trixie!!
:dust:

Hi
I am due AF on 20th roughly. Just waiting for O. CD12 today and faint line on OPk so expecting positive tomorrow and O Friday or Saturday. Be the earliest yet for me 😄

So I'm considering myself out this month. DH has expressed no interest in bd at all. He's gone from tomorrow morning until Sunday, so there's no chance for me this cycle now.

Wishing you ladies the best of luck in your tww, and I'll be keeping my FX and sending baby dust your way.

So I'm considering myself out this month. DH has expressed no interest in bd at all. He's gone from tomorrow morning until Sunday, so there's no chance for me this cycle now.

Wishing you ladies the best of luck in your tww, and I'll be keeping my FX and sending baby dust your way.

Maybe you can get him drunk and take advantage of his weakened state...LOL!!!

Seriously though, don't count yourself out just yet! If you O today then you still have a good chance. I had a cycle just like yours with BD 2 and 3 days before O, and FF rated my chances as "Good" (out of "Low", "Good", or "High").

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! :hugs:

Thanks for adding me! I feel like the 17th is so far away. I don't know if I did enough. We bd'ed ovulation day as well as the three days prior and one after but.. I don't wanna get my hopes up.

I felt so nauseous on Monday that I had to go home from work but I worry it is all in my head!

And the TWW begins. 1 DPO today. :coffee:

Actually, looking at the little smiley has me wondering if I should give up my coffee while I'm waiting. What do you all think?

You don't have to give up your coffee, just limit yourself to 8oz a day.

Maybe you can get him drunk and take advantage of his weakened state...LOL!!!

Seriously though, don't count yourself out just yet! If you O today then you still have a good chance. I had a cycle just like yours with BD 2 and 3 days before O, and FF rated my chances as "Good" (out of "Low", "Good", or "High").

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! :hugs:

lmao thanks for the good laugh. He's not much of a drinker, so I imagine that would be hilarious to see and do lol.

We actually bd shortly after I got home from work, so I am no longer counting myself out. He has promised to bd again tonight, and early in the morning - as long as I can wake him up lol. :happydance:

Hi everyone, can I join?
We had embryo transfer yesterday with a day 5 blastocyst. Official test date is the 17th although chances are I will cave before then! Am already preparing myself for the worst news, just don't feel positive about it.

Thanks for adding me! I feel like the 17th is so far away. I don't know if I did enough. We bd'ed ovulation day as well as the three days prior and one after but.. I don't wanna get my hopes up.

I felt so nauseous on Monday that I had to go home from work but I worry it is all in my head!

Hi cill, af is due 18th for me, although there is no way I'll wait to poas till then! It does feel ages away. I've been feeling a little different but I'm sure it's all in my head too - tingling bbs, which I don't recall having before - I know they say it's caused by progesterone at this stage, but I've never noticed it before. Need to stop analysing every twinge or feeling I'm having. I know there's very little chance of feeling anything just yet until (hopefully) implantation. It's so hard though. I've also been having light cramps since I Ov'd which is driving me mad as I've not had this before. Trying hard to not think anything of it. Why hasn't anyone invented a test that we can use much earlier, it must be possible??!!

Welcome mrs_major! We are all so close in our cycles, so exciting!! Baby dust to all! X

If I'm right, I may be 1dpo today. I'm going to remind myself daily to not symptom spot or poas until a few days before af is due.

Hi ladies, just joined today, fingers crossed. My name is Alyssa and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. My family is all-American though. FF says I am due to test on Nov. 12.

This is our 4th month/3rd cycle trying. Got pregnant with my DD the first time first try in 2009 and she was born 06/27/2010.

Now living in Sweden and after some major PCOS issues 6 months after our arrival, finally getting things under control. Timing was excellent first two cycles, but no dice. Getting help with letrozole and this is our first cycle with Ovitrelle. Doctor here is great and determined to see me knocked up by the end of the year. Monitoring my ovaries and lining with ultrasound and all that, although I still break out OPKs, etc.

Having symptoms but could have sworn I had them our first month trying, so...we shall see...

Please put me down for the 16th! My bag of 50 IC pregnancy tests just arrived so I am ready to be a poas-aholic until the witch comes or I get a line! :D
Good luck everyone!

Hello ladies,
AF is due the 16th. May I join?
I'll probably test before, I know me lol!!!

May I join? I'll be due around the 21st

Just got my pos opk today

Hi, can I join please? I'm due around 15th but will most likely test on 12th/13th.
Didn't really dtd at ideal times this month as we'd agreed to ttc next month but got carried away a couple of times. Not sure if they were the right times but I'm still soooo excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->