Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

Another temp spike for me today. Very high temperatures. My BBT chart could be void this cycle due to possible infection, will find out in 5 hours if it is an infection.

due to yesterday's temp, I may not get crosshairs on ff until sunday, and ff has also adjusted af to arrive on the 20th or 21st now. But, I'm still going to test on the 18th since last month af came a day early.

I got a faint positive this morning on the new FRER, but I'm not trusting it just yet. I'm pretty numb to it, to be honest. I was supposed to wait to test, I'm disappointed in myself.

@fairy : post post post haha I love to see pics

AFM, bottom opk is today but still having lots of ewcm

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1446824684036.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1446824684036.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
I can see it better in person, but here's the pic -

Attachments

• 8dpo tweaked.jpg
    8dpo tweaked.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 19
I see a very faint line too. Keeping my fx for you fairy! :dust:

Ooh how exciting!! Fingers crossed. I had a real urge to POAS today so wasted an OPK :blush: obviously negative.

Thanks ladies! We'll see what this next week brings. AF is supposed to come on Friday, hopefully she stays away.

hello! May i join you ladies? Af due 17th of November for me :) Feeling excited, this is our second cycle ttc #3

Hello everyone, hope you don't mind if I join the wait as well.

I'm on cd 152 today and ff put up crosshairs so I'm assuming I ovulated! (Exciting/FINALLY!!) I either ovulated on cd 143, or cd 149. Ff put cd 149 so I'll be testing on November 16 (probably will test with cheapies on Nov. 9 and Nov. 11 just to see if I did O on cd 143, but won't bring out the good stuff until Nov. 16 or I get a line on cheapies).

Fx'd for all of us!!

BBS are SOOOOO SOOORE!!!...and having odd mild cramps, but I think it's too early for that to mean anything. :wacko:

...and a big welcome to all the newcomers! We are happy to have you!
:hugs:

I have horrible cramps tonight. And I am suffering awfully with spots the past few days, which I don't normally get at all. Wonder if these are positive signs...?

Yay for sore boobs and cramps! Both good signs. I have both also (even if it is only 3 DPO). :)

May I join? My AF is due November 12. I think we timed things well this month (just like the last 7 months...:-/ )

Cramps and sore boobs here also!! I never get sore boobs... didnt in my first pregnancy...???

Hi ladies, welcome :)
6dpo for me today, nothing exciting. A dip in my temp below the cover line this morning but I'm not convinced this thermometer is very reliable (I have a new one for next cycle), I've had a cold and keep waking up throughout the night this week so I am not taking my chart too seriously.
Bit bloated but that's common for me.
How are you ladies doing?

A dip is a really good sign rose! When are you testing this cycle? I can never hold out too long.
I got cross hairs today... how exciting is it when you get Crosshairs? Odd hehe
Feeling very gassy today (ooops) but not a lot else going on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->