Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

I have horrible cramps tonight. And I am suffering awfully with spots the past few days, which I don't normally get at all. Wonder if these are positive signs...?

I think they both are very good signs especially cramping. How long till testing?

I think I'm about 6 days past ovulation. Trying to hold out until fri before testing

Just gone to check my CM and have noticed some light spotting, now I'm feeling like AF is going to come :( feeling disheartened. That with the temperature drop this morning I feel like I'm out even though I was sure I Oed 6 days ago! So frustrating. I knew it might take a while for my cycles to get back to normal after my implant was taken out but this will be the second cycle (if this is AF) which has been really short and random.

And my groceries just came and I'd ordered a pregnancy test in anticipation of testing next week, just to rub it in that I won't be needing it :(

You aren't out yet, Rose, not until AF arrived. Maybe it's implantation spotting that happens in a few women? Fx'd for you.

I'm either 10dpo or 4dpo. Either way I started testing already >.<, BFN, it was expected though. I have a really weird feeling in my lower right side? Going to look up to see what it might be.

Im counting today as 1dpo just to be safe

Here is a collage of my tests with the last one being today.

Whether this cycle works or not I'm just happy to see my body doing what it is supposed to after all this time.

This the first cycle where I had one day of pos opk where other cycles before the weight loss I would get days and days with a late O

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1446924044097.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1446924044097.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies I hope I can join as well. This wait is killing me! I'm about 10dpo and on CD23. AF is expected on Nov. 13 hopefully she won't show her ugly face. We lost our first in February due to a miscarriage. We have been ttc since June. Hopefully this is our month for our BFP!

Welcome Sr . sorry about your loss but here is to hoping the witch stays away

Sorry for your loss SR, welcome and I hope it's your lucky month :)

Well my temp went up again this morning and spotting has stopped. Feeling a little more optimistic although 6dpo seems a bit early to implant!! My friend got a positive a couple of days ago so it would be really nice if I could get one too - we both have a child within 6 weeks of each other, and they get on really well, so would be nice to go through it together. I didn't have any friends who were pregnant at the same time as me last time.

Aww that would be lovely rose it is so nice to have friends who have children of like-minded ages. Unfortunately I don't think any of my friends will be joining me this time round, they think I'm crazy wanting a third. I just don't feel ready to stop right there. Ill have to make some new friends at the weighing clinic lol
Yes nmv has it with crosshairs for the ladies that didn't know. They confirm when you ovulated following your body temperature at the same time every morning. Accompanied by opks and charting other various fertility signs you can track exactly when you are about to ov, confirm when you have and look for pregnancy signs after knowing your exact dpo. It's all a bit techy and too much faff for some but I find it helps me to keep calm ttc, on the contrary to when I've tried to go with the flow and felt out of the loop

With my first I made all my mum friends at baby groups - in fact the friend who is pregnant was a friend from a group! It's amazing how quickly you make friends when you have kids

welcome to the new ladies who've joined. :)

ff gave me crosshairs today, making me 3dpo. So satisfying to see them lol. Last night I had to school DH about charting and cm. At least he's taking an interest and not leaving it all up to me lol.

@trixie: my OH is clueless on that...all he hears is "its go time" lok

Afm, I hope this is normal...left ovary area is so sore. Any movement or laughter is painful. Not OMG painful but just a sore feeling.

How is everyone else?

I gave DH a crash course in hpt etc the other day, he hadn't a clue either!! Think he thought I wouldn't even be taking a test this month as its our first attempt! Wouldn't think we'd been together 12 years - he knows how impatient I am!!

I usually get a temp dip 7 & 8 DPO so I'm expecting that tomorrow but really annoying as it means nothing at all! Will keeping an eye out for any pink/brown cm. I still have cramps and nausea on and off, but hoping that I might feel some changes next week.

Hunni - I totally understand that. I leave the + opks on the bathroom counter. He sees it, and it's like a switch flipped to on lol.

I've noticed that my DH seems to be taking more interest in TTC as time goes by. We've been ntnp for a while now and one day out of the blue he said he really wants me to get pregnant ("asap" he said lol). Since then he's been doing his own research and asking all kinds of questions. It's nice. And sometimes odd. I never expected him to be like this at all, especially with all the tmi he wants me to share lol.

Well hey that's a plus at least now you wont have to worry about him being weirded out about certain things that come with TTC,.

Very true. I'm grateful, and I feel very lucky, that he's so supportive and involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->