Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

Autigers - Are those both OPK's? The top one looks - to me and I only see one line on the bottom one (maybe super faint second line) Maybe you'll O a little late this month. Mine was about 2 days later than normal this month.

Kaybri - I would test again if you can't get into your dr quickly enough.

Tryin - :happydance: Hope :spermy: finds his way this month!!

I still haven't tested b/c I'm terrified of what it will say. Normally I'm testing away b/c I want to know either way, but this month I just really, really don't want to see the BFN. I'll probably test tomorrow am at 12dpo just to get it over with, but I'm being such a chicken this month. :shrug:

I'll see if I can get a test from somewhere. Still feeling really light headed and I have this pressure feeling in my abdomen. I would love to have a surprise...but I'm not getting my hopes up. I mean, shouldn't my bbs hurt or something? They don't at all.

my LMP was 10/16 and I'm almost positive I O'd on the 30th. Makes me almost 11 dpo. Been having some symptoms: cramping a few days past O, bloating, fatigue, and crampy twinges on the lower sides of my pelvis from 8-10 dpo not one side, both... weird. bbs were sore from the 1st of november and got more sensitive as time went past ovulation.

My cycles are like clockwork- & we didn't wanna stress or become disappointed if we don't get pregnant so I didn't do temp charting or OPKs. AF is due on the 12th so we're eager to see what happens...

I found a test - BFN. I kind of expected it. That begin said, I just feel really weird. I won't be able to get to the doctor until Monday which I guess is fine. I've noticed this time around my bbs veins are so noticeable. They don't usually get that way until after I O and they go away again. Apparently this time they are here for the long haul. My bbs are not sore by any means, but those veins are crazy! I'll be (in theory) cd 8 tomorrow.

Ughhh count me out, AF got me almost a week earlier than she should have been.

But like I said, I was expecting it, haha I really didn't expect to concieve right after surgery. I'm still going to lurk on here and good luck!:thumbup:

I found a test - BFN. I kind of expected it. That begin said, I just feel really weird. I won't be able to get to the doctor until Monday which I guess is fine. I've noticed this time around my bbs veins are so noticeable. They don't usually get that way until after I O and they go away again. Apparently this time they are here for the long haul. My bbs are not sore by any means, but those veins are crazy! I'll be (in theory) cd 8 tomorrow.

That is so strange. Hopefully the dr will have some insight for you.

AFM - Very light spotting began this am, which is what normally happens 2-3 days before AF shows. I knew I was out a couple days ago since my symptoms slowly started disappearing and I just knew I wasn't pg. :growlmad:
On to December for me!

hazeleyes - Sorry AF got you, but maybe it was a good thing bc you might have needed a little bit longer to heal. GL this cycle.

annabelle - Sorry to hear that. Did you test just to be sure though?

AFM - I'm having a completely weird day. I tested this morning and hoping I would get a + opk finally, well both opks I used were - and one was a digi. I was so mad that I almost cried. Well, I told myself I wasn't going to O at all this cycle and then gave up. About 10 mins ago I decided to take another opk and I was shocked at the results. There was only an hour/ hour and a half between the tests. The top is the digi. :shrug:

Attachments

• DSCN6620.jpg
    DSCN6620.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
Af got me today too :cry:

Who's with me on wanting their Christmas bfps!? :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/795290-surprise-click-here.html

:flower:

I honestly dont know what to think. :dohh: I got 1 + opk yesterday, but everything since has been -, even digital ones, so I'm thinking it was a false +. I changed info on my chart and now FF is saying I O'd on cd 13 with no + opk. :shrug: I'm so confused right now. I guess DH and I just need to keep bding to be safe. ](*,) I am so over this cycle and I just wish I could skip to the next one for a fresh start. :wacko:

That is so strange. Hopefully the dr will have some insight for you.

AFM - Very light spotting began this am, which is what normally happens 2-3 days before AF shows. I knew I was out a couple days ago since my symptoms slowly started disappearing and I just knew I wasn't pg. :growlmad:
On to December for me!

Yeah, I sure hope so. It's still continuing :( I hope I will know what is going on on Monday.

I'm out. AF got me right on time.
Wasn't meant to be!

5dpo and nothing is happening. I dont feel any different at all. No symptoms. My nipples dont even hurt as bad after my first clomid last cycle. I hope that doesnt mean my progesterone levels are lower than normal, but I wont know till tomorrow!

I'm not sure if I'm still waiting to O, if I'm in my tww yet? The past two days have given me shotty temps and I'm not sure what's going on yet. I missed cd 14 temp all together, and this morning's temp was taken at a different time, with very little sleep, and after sleeping with no blanket (dh stole it). My cm is returning to creamy, however, and my bb's are starting to get sore. Hoping I did O and my body didn't just gear up for it and not. Guess I'll find out in the next couple days.

I'm starting to think I am out this cycle. FF is saying I O'd on cd 13, but I never got a + opk. The one + opk I got I think was false, so if I put that on my chart and my temp stays up, I think I o'd yesterday. I'm so lost on this cycle. I do feel like I have been run over by a truck, so maybe I have O'd and missed my surge :shrug:. This is starting to suck!!

You can add me to the BFP list!! Just got my BFP this morning! EDD is July 20th, 2012!

YAY!!!!!!!

Congrats mommyof5 and AshleyR!!!

Hope some of that baby :dust: come to us other girls!!:dust:

Cd 11 - feeling O pains - my sickness seems to have gone away (at least for today). I should be Oing soon. BD'd today and will probably CD 13 and 15 or so. I have a good feeling about this cycle or the next.

Hello everyone! Congrats to the BFPs!!! :happydance:

As I knew it would, AF showed up on Saturday. I'm ok with that though, since I knew it would. On to December!!!!!

Autigers - Why do you think you had a false + on your opk??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->