Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

UGH.

I got the biggest scare of my life yesterday! DH said "I have to go out of town for work soon." So I freak out cause I am thinking it is gonna be during my fertile period and it turns out he is leaving a few days after ovulation! Whooh! That would be have super bad!

As for me, high on monitor again. probably negative OPK but havent tested yet. SUPER BORED waiting for ovulation!

Florida - GL with the Clomid. I hope it works for you!! :thumbup:

Autigers - Wow, you should check out other offices. It doesn't sound like timing is your issue. If we can find out on the internet easily that you can't get pregnant with an LP defect, why can't he figure that out?? Very discouraging. :nope:

AFM - Sitting at 4dpo with just some off/on cramping and sensitive nipples. Nothing special there since that happens most months for me. This is usually when I start to get super impatient and just wish the days away. :dohh:

I've thought about changing doctors, but I decided not to. I'm just not going back to them until I find out I am pregnant or for an emergency.

I told myself I wouldn't get impatient before O, well, that is not working. I didn't plan to start my opks until tomorrow, but I went and bought them this morning and have already tested. :haha: I totally expected it to be -, but I did not expect there to be a faint test line. The nurse told me yesterday to expect to O on cd 12-15 since my last 2 cycles have been 27 and 26 days. If she is right then that means O will be in 5-8 days :happydance:, but the bad thing is DH is not in the mood to BD yet. :dohh:

Fx'd that the your symptoms are not due to AF!!

Hopefully the next time you see that doc is when you're pg then!! Your hubby still has a few days yet before he best be getting in the mood. Maybe you just don't tell him you're Oing. I know my DH does better when he thinks it's spontaneous. :haha:

tryin - I can understand how that would scare you. My DH's job could make him go out of town too, but thankfully he has plenty of local work to do. Hopefully you will O before he leaves. GL!!

annabelle - I would do that but DH already knows O is about to come. You would figure a man would enjoy getting to bd as much as possible, but I swear it makes my DH want to run away from me. :rofl:

tryin - I can understand how that would scare you. My DH's job could make him go out of town too, but thankfully he has plenty of local work to do. Hopefully you will O before he leaves. GL!!

annabelle - I would do that but DH already knows O is about to come. You would figure a man would enjoy getting to bd as much as possible, but I swear it makes my DH want to run away from me. :rofl:

I should actually be close to testing time when he leaves. In fact, I will probably test the day he comes back. Lol. Surprise for him when he gets home if it is a :bfp:!!

They always make him go out of town in like a drop of hat. They ask him, and a week later he is gone for a week. Stupid power plant software! It isnt our fault they keep crashing their system!

Anyway, he will only be gone two days a week after my fertile period. As you can see by my ticker, I am entering into my fertile period now. :)

That would be a nice surprise for him. Hopefully all of us here can finally get a BFP. I know that would a nice Thanksgiving surprise for my DH and I bc my test date is on Thanksgiving. It would definitely give me a good excuse to eat more. :haha:

That would be a nice surprise for him. Hopefully all of us here can finally get a BFP. I know that would a nice Thanksgiving surprise for my DH and I bc my test date is on Thanksgiving. It would definitely give me a good excuse to eat more. :haha:

Yes it would. I am really not looking forward to this thanksgiving at all. Whatsoever. DH cousin (who I cant stand) just had a baby about a week ago and she will be there. EVERYTHING is gonna be about the baby.

"ohh the baby took a shit! Hurry get the camera! What a pretty shit!!"

Thats the way it will be there. If I get pregnant this cycle, I will be 4w+4 and knowing I have a little bean in me would make having to deal with his stupid family (sorry, but I dont like them at all) a ton easier. So I really hope we catch this month!

SLC - Sorry about the BFN.

tryin -:rofl: OMG what you said just made my day. I know exactly what you mean and I cant really stand my in-laws either. There isn't a new baby in my family, but there is a ton of gossip to look forward to and the fact that my own family doesnt really like my DH or me. One of the topics might be about a cousin (dont really know if she is truely my cousin) who got knocked up by a married man and she already has 2 kids she cant take care of. There is also my younger cousin that got beat up and the fact that his momma wants to sue to get money. So if I get a BFP, I can just dwell in my own happiness and ignore everyone else. :D FX'd this is a lucky month for us all!!

SLC - Sorry about the BFN.

tryin -:rofl: OMG what you said just made my day. I know exactly what you mean and I cant really stand my in-laws either. There isn't a new baby in my family, but there is a ton of gossip to look forward to and the fact that my own family doesnt really like my DH or me. One of the topics might be about a cousin (dont really know if she is truely my cousin) who got knocked up by a married man and she already has 2 kids she cant take care of. There is also my younger cousin that got beat up and the fact that his momma wants to sue to get money. So if I get a BFP, I can just dwell in my own happiness and ignore everyone else. :D FX'd this is a lucky month for us all!!

My thoughts exactly!!! GAH I just hope its true!

Yes it would. I am really not looking forward to this thanksgiving at all. Whatsoever. DH cousin (who I cant stand) just had a baby about a week ago and she will be there. EVERYTHING is gonna be about the baby.

Thats the way it will be there. If I get pregnant this cycle, I will be 4w+4 and knowing I have a little bean in me would make having to deal with his stupid family (sorry, but I dont like them at all) a ton easier. So I really hope we catch this month!

LOL!!!!!!

Another high on my monitor but IDK about the OPK yet.

Gonna start BD everyday from here until next tuesday since I should be ovulating any day now!! I am starting to get pains on my right side so I expect it soon! Although still not that much CM...which bothers me a little.

How is everyone today?

That is freaking hilarious!!! :laugh2::rofl: I know people like that. I sure hope you get that BFP this month. Then you can deal with that crap easier. "Oh, you're right. That is the best shit I've seen. You're kid is going to be a genius!" :thumbup:

I was worried about my cm too this month, but then I had a whopping 12-18 hours of ewcm, so hopefully that'll be enough. You could always try Preseed if it doesn't come. That stuff is great.

I'm sitting at 5dpo, getting very impatient and hoping for some signs soon. Nothing except cramping/bloating like normal though.

That is freaking hilarious!!! :laugh2::rofl: I know people like that. I sure hope you get that BFP this month. Then you can deal with that crap easier. "Oh, you're right. That is the best shit I've seen. You're kid is going to be a genius!" :thumbup:

OMG. If this scenario, or anything like this scenario plays out, I might have to say that! :haha:

OMG. If this scenario, or anything like this scenario plays out, I might have to say that! :haha:

:rofl: I definitely think you should say that. I would love to say that to someone, but unfortunately the youngest kid in my family is my DD.

AFM - I'm just impatiently waiting to O. :wacko: I dont know exactly when I'm going to O but I'm still thinking it will be in 4-7 days, at least I hope so.

I got three BFP today, all showed up within the "time" and not long after I peed on the sticks! The lines are a little more darker in person! (bad bathroom lighting) I'm soo excited!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am still in shock. DH & I are sooo excited!! Can't wait to tell the kids they will be getting a new brother or sister soon!!! I'm approx 4 weeks!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=290945&stc=1&d=1320350210

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congratulations hun. xx

What did you do this cycle? Way to start out the November thread!!

SLC - Congrats!! See waiting pays off, all those BFNs were false!!

Hopefully this will be a lucky month for us all!!

This would be my 2nd TTC after almost 3 years on the IUD.

My symptoms are lots of aches (pelvic/ovarian), fatigue, increased thirst & appetite, some days an increased sense of smell, and moodiness. LOL but now my back is starting to ache, and i'm feeling more & more light headed... blah! not fun!

CONGRATS SLCMommy! I definitely had my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->