Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

I don't blame you for wanting to test. I probably would have tested today. I'm definitely impatient when it comes time to poas.:haha: I'm just impatient period when it comes to ttc. :dohh:

Can you put me down for the 14th... if I can hold off that long LOL! AF is due Saturday but I really dont want it haha.. and I might end up giving in and testing tomorrow morning. So yeah I really don't know may as well put me down for tomorrow morning and the 14th

Today the CM has decreased but I was a little nauseous earlier. Don't know if it means anything or if it was stress induced somehow. Also boobs a little on the sore side. AF not due til at least the 15th, likely not til the 17th though.

I had a few faint bfps but apparently all for naught. AF came a day early...Cd 6 today - I am feeling so awful. My period was pretty light - which I'm not unhappy with - and I actually didn't have the cramps I usually do. So that part is over with. But last night I woke up from a nightmare in a sweat, I felt dizzy and nauseous. It was awful. Today I just feel nauseous and a little light headed. I am going to see if I can get into the doctor next week to check things out for me. DH and I had a bd quickie this morning just for fun - seems like everything kinda hit me after that.

I wish my tummy would stop being bloated - I swear it's been like this for a bout a month now. Sigh.

I'll be testing again on November 30th for the new cycle.

kaybri - Are you sure it was AF? I would definitely try to get into the doctor asap bc it kinda sounds like you might be pregnant.

AFM - I'm just impatiently waiting for my opks to turn +. I should O sometime in the next 2 days, I hope.

Kaybri - How light was AF this time? Your symptoms do sound a bit suspicious. Have you taken anymore HPT??

Well, my willpower was more than I thought. I did not test this am, but that's mainly due to me totally feeling out this month and I didn't want to waste a FRER on a negative. Of course, there's always the possibility I'm wrong, but I'm holding out at least one more day before testing. The only thing different this cycle is an increase in CM, which I normally don't have. Cramping has practically disappeared though and boobs aren't near as sore, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Autigers - Hope to see that + opk soon!! :thumbup:

FX'd for you annabelle. Hope this is a lucky month for us all!!

Just to be safe, I'm going to make my DH bd everyday this week bc I want to make sure we time it right. DH is definitely going to be wanting to run away from me by the time Friday gets here. :haha:

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00559-20111108-05331.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry the pic is sideways, stupid phone!! just wanted to share my first Peak EVER on my monitor! But since my OPK was negative today I am sure I ovulated today. Plus, my nipples are killing me so that is kind of a dead giveaway. Lol. The TWW begins!!

Kaybri - How light was AF this time? Your symptoms do sound a bit suspicious. Have you taken anymore HPT??

I haven't taken another test yet. I'm going to try to get into see a doctor as soon as I can. It's just strange how this all just hit me out of the blue. My "af" was light - it lasted about 4 days as per usual, but there was no real heavy bleeding. It was just light the whole time. I really didn't need much of a pad.

Tryin - Hope you catch/caught that egg!! FX'd

Kaybri - That doesn't sound like a normal AF. I would definitely try to test again bc there is a possiblity that could have been implantation. If you cant get into your doc, I would just go to the ER.

AFM - I'm all confused. Last cycle I got my first + opk on cd 14(today), but today I used the same test and it is -. The weird thing is I also use test strips and it was + or almost + today, but was completely - last cycle. Idk what to think. Here are my tests from this morning. :shrug:

Attachments

• DSCN6597.jpg
    DSCN6597.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
Autigers - Are those both OPK's? The top one looks - to me and I only see one line on the bottom one (maybe super faint second line) Maybe you'll O a little late this month. Mine was about 2 days later than normal this month.

Kaybri - I would test again if you can't get into your dr quickly enough.

Tryin - :happydance: Hope :spermy: finds his way this month!!

I still haven't tested b/c I'm terrified of what it will say. Normally I'm testing away b/c I want to know either way, but this month I just really, really don't want to see the BFN. I'll probably test tomorrow am at 12dpo just to get it over with, but I'm being such a chicken this month. :shrug:

Autigers - Are those both OPK's? The top one looks - to me and I only see one line on the bottom one (maybe super faint second line) Maybe you'll O a little late this month. Mine was about 2 days later than normal this month.

Kaybri - I would test again if you can't get into your dr quickly enough.

Tryin - :happydance: Hope :spermy: finds his way this month!!

I still haven't tested b/c I'm terrified of what it will say. Normally I'm testing away b/c I want to know either way, but this month I just really, really don't want to see the BFN. I'll probably test tomorrow am at 12dpo just to get it over with, but I'm being such a chicken this month. :shrug:

Yeah, they both are opks. The top one was darker before I took the pic, but now its not. The bottom one has a faint 2nd line, but you cant see it bc of the angle/lighting. I swear I just want to give up. :cry: I planned to bd every day this week to make sure we time it just right and we could be covered by Friday, but its now looking like we are going to be bding until Sunday or later. ](*,) DH and I are going to be wanting to kill each other by then bc we started bding Sunday night.

Hopefully you'll get a BFP tomorrow. I've got my fx'd for you!!

So I've been reading up on progesterone cream, and found out that taking it can mimic pregnancy signs. So all the bloating, cramping, sore boobs could just be from the stupid cream. My tiny bit of hope went out the window. :nope: I'm testing tomorrow to get it over with for sure now. I had no idea it could mimic that so much, but I guess it makes sense thinking about it.

So I think I might be out this month, but since I had surgery the day after AF started and wasn't "supposed' :blush: to DTD until December, I think it'll be ok.

I've been having really sharp pains in my pelvic area, which I usually get because of the endo. So, if anything, I'll have the OPKs for next cycle, and HPTs for this cycle.

AF still isn't due until the 16th though.

annabelle - That sucks. Dont give up hope just yet. :hugs:

hazeleyes - There might still be hope for you. If AF comes then it will be ok bc your body might have needed a little bit longer to heal. GL!!

1dpo.

:happydance:

I feel very confident we did EVERYTHING we could do this cycle. We dtd for several days leading up to ovulation, ovulation day, and the day after ovulation. Conceive plus, softcups, and I even managed to (sorry, TMI) finish while he was finishing which I heard helps suck those little guys in you most of those times. :) Oh I hope we caught it!

1dpo.

I feel very confident we did EVERYTHING we could do this cycle. We dtd for several days leading up to ovulation, ovulation day, and the day after ovulation. Conceive plus, softcups, and I even managed to (sorry, TMI) finish while he was finishing which I heard helps suck those little guys in you most of those times. :) Oh I hope we caught it!

Good luck!! I've heard the same thing about both "finishing" at the same time helps suck em up to your cervix. :thumbup:

What do the softcups do for you?

1dpo.

Good luck!! I've heard the same thing about both "finishing" at the same time helps suck em up to your cervix. :thumbup:

What do the softcups do for you?

They are supposed to keep sperm by the cervix so they dont fall out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->