Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

Hey Everyone! Since I got a :bfp: today, :happydance::happydance: I've been on :cloud9: ALL day long. I just can't believe it! I'll be scooting on over to the 1st tri forums but if anyone wants to keep in touch, please do so! It was such a pleasure to be apart of this thread!! FX ladies!! Drink whatever water I did! LOL :) Baby dust!!

I ordered OPKs yesterday, I'm tired of guessing when/if I'm ovulating.

So...if I did ovulate this cyce is somewhere around the end of October, so I'm DPO 4....maybe?:shrug:

I told my hubby about the OPKs cause he would find out about it eventually, and all he said was..."They make that kind of stuff?"

Oh if only he knew about all the things they make to help to concieve now :winkwink:

I ordered OPKs yesterday, I'm tired of guessing when/if I'm ovulating.

So...if I did ovulate this cyce is somewhere around the end of October, so I'm DPO 4....maybe?:shrug:

I told my hubby about the OPKs cause he would find out about it eventually, and all he said was..."They make that kind of stuff?"

Oh if only he knew about all the things they make to help to concieve now :winkwink:

:rofl: Silly men. They don't have a clue, do they?? I love OPKs. I can usually tell when I'm ovulating, but it's nice to have that confirmation. GL! :thumbup:

I love OPKs also!

However, it was supposed to be positive today and it wasnt.. so I am kinda pissed at them right now. lol :haha:

But seriously.. they need to turn positive.

ok ladies af should be over with by tomorrow when should I start using opks than? Congrats again SLCMommy! Hope to see many BFP this month!

Hi, im down to test on the 9th but got a BFP on the 5th (11dpo) yay! X x x

saitiffeh & abbelee, added :flow:

bec87, congrats hun!! :yipee:

Kindra, what CD are you on hun? I'd say to start testing by CD10

tryin - I know how you feel about the opks. Mine should be almost + too, but they are not.

bec87 - Congrats!!

AFM - I'm on cd 12 and according to my doctor's nurse I should O today or by cd 14, so I'm guessing I'm going to be Oing in 1-3 days bc my opk was - today. I'm literally going insane waiting for my opks to turn +. I wish I could just fast forward to O so I can go insane in the 2ww. :haha: I'm honestly more impatient waiting to O than I was in my previous 2ww.

Bec87 - Congrats!! :thumbup:

I'm maybe more impatient to O b/c I know that it will happen eventually. In the 2ww, I get moody and convince myself it's not gonna happen this month (which I've been right every time so far) so this wait is worse for me. I'm convinced, again, that I'm not pg this month. Now I'm just ready to get the flipping AF here and over with so I can start again. I'm only 9dpo, so it's early yet, but I just don't feel pg at all. I really hope I'm wrong though. :nope:

annabelle - Sorry your feeling that way. :hugs: Hopefully AF will stay away and you will get a BFP!! I get the same way in the 2ww. Ever since I had a chemical in April, I've convinced myself I cant get pregnant at all.

I'm starting to think that if I could relax some, I will O, but its hard, especially when your sick. I've had a cold since friday night and it is causing my temps to be all over the place and I think it might be delaying my O. ](*,)

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00555-20111107-1418.jpg[/IMG]

Suppose I should get busy. :blush:

You go girl!! I love those smiley faces. :thumbup:

:dust:

I just went to the dollar store to buy some cheapy tests, but the dang store was out. Come on!! So, I still have one FRER and one Answer test. Not sure yet if I'll test tomorrow am or not. I'm pretty sure I know what it will say, but almost want to do it so I can stop thinking about it. Ugh. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->