Calling all RMA Ladies (1st page updates)

Thanks ladies!

Beta #2 is 372... Omg, this is happening!!! Ultrasound is scheduled for next Monday!

It's TWINS!!! Still cautious as Dr. Gruntled won't even try to find the heartbeats for two more weeks. So excited!!!!

Yay!
super exciting....Rma of New Jersey was featured on fox ny today they talked about ivf and ivm.

OMG goodness!!!!! Twins yey!

What is ivm?

In vitro maturation....first time I've heard of it but apparently they can now do an egg retrieval and mature your eggs in lab...they talked a lot about health insurance too. It was interesting

Mommy hood is going good. I've still got 4 weeks left of maternity leave and I'm already dreading it. I'm enjoying very much just hanging out with her.

Hey hoping someone out there is from rma nj.. supposed to be having my frozen transfer on Wednesday and am extremely nervous that when I go for the final check up on Tuesday that something will be wrong and my transfer will be cancelled. I have a history of them finding fluid in my uterus....

Hi Ladies,

I was hoping to find anybody on RMANJ Morristown around here...

I just started my process two months ago and am scheduled for my HSG tomorrow - very nervous - by the way! I'm a little concern that my Doctor at RMANJ already have a plan to have me on hormone injections before she even looked at my tests results. So far my hormones are okay and I'm ovulating as well. Anybody with similar situation?

Hi there,

Anyone going to RMANJ Short Hills and Basking Ridge? I'm about to start IVF for the first time and wanted to see if anyone else was on the same boat. Husband had TESE done and we got 4 vials of sperm which we froze. Now I'm going to start my cycle - hopefully in September. For those who've done this before, any words of advice?

Is anyone still active in this thread? We're getting ready for fertility treatment for #2 next cycle. Just waiting to get AF to see if my cd 2/3 bloods are good to start Clomid with trigger shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->