Calling all RMA Ladies (1st page updates)

I just finished my 4th IUI. If this doesn't stick, I am moving onto IVF. I am signed up for the "class" on the 8th in NYC.

Good luck wishing you all well:thumbup:
As far as me, i m in 2ww follwing Fet on saturday ..have beta test on monday.nervous and crying,, praying everyday .

Good luck to you both!

FYI, RMA NJ and RMA NY are different entities and have much different success rates for IVF... I started at RMA NY (with copperman) and did 2 IUIs there before switching to RMA NJ with Dr. Morris once I realized the success rates for ivf are much higher at RMA NJ. I know people who have been successful at RMA NY, but if you are older or are a more challenging case, I would consider making the switch. I found Rma my to prescribe a very cookie cutter approach - they give the same stimulation regimen to all their ivf patients. Whereas at Rma nj, they did a few more diagnostic tests before prescribing a more individual approach. If I had done the stim regimen they wanted me to do at Rma ny, I for sure wouldn't have responded well and my cycle would have been canceled.

Just my 2 cents!

Hi all, I'm finally back after having my amazing son thanks to Dr. Grunfeld @ RMANY. I've got six little ones on ice so I'm looking forward to starting a FET after I've weaned him. Hoping to hear some success stories to get me ready :)

I just had my transfer yesterday. Only one egg and not the best quality. Trying to stay hopeful. Good luck to you. How many follies.

I just had my transfer yesterday. Only one egg and not the best quality. Trying to stay hopeful. Good luck to you. How many follies.

Keep hoping and positive. I have 8-9 follies sized 10-15. How was the transfer? Who's your Dr, mine is Dr Joshua Klein & I really like him, but he probably won't do my ER.

I'm praying for you :)

I'm at RMANY. I was just there this morning for an u/s and blood work. My doctor is Copperman but Klein did my u/s this morning. I go in for transfer tomorrow, really hoping this is my time!

I'm at RMANY. I was just there this morning for an u/s and blood work. My doctor is Copperman but Klein did my u/s this morning. I go in for transfer tomorrow, really hoping this is my time!

Good luck with the transfer--I've read that FET tends to be more successful :)

Good luck Ash!!

I have the other Dr Klein - Dr Jeffrey Klein. The transfer itself is fine - just a little more invasive than IUIs. Hardest part is when they push down on your stomach with the full bladder you are supposed to have...

Hi
Can anyone share what they did to get prepared for the embryo transfer?
I was told that you just take the progesterone injections. But what else did you do to prepare...like supplements/vitamins, acupuncture, etc.
am very nervous and need to make sure my body is ready...
thanks

Just do what the doctor tells you... for me I took an antibiotic the night of the retrieval, steroids for 7 days starting the night of the retrieval and the progesterone shots starting the day after retrieval. Plus I have been taken a prenatal vitamin for years.

Good luck Ash!!

I have the other Dr Klein - Dr Jeffrey Klein. The transfer itself is fine - just a little more invasive than IUIs. Hardest part is when they push down on your stomach with the full bladder you are supposed to have...

My Dr was Jeffrey Klein too! Eventhough this pregnancy wasn't assisted (huge shock) he agreed to follow me in the early going until my regular OB saw me at 8 weeks. He was my doctor for a year while trying to conceive PJ and was my doctor when I was going through IVF with the baby we lost. He was so caring and compassionate during that time. A truly wonderful doctor.

BFP! I'm shocked. Numbers are a little low...but goingfor a good increase on Tuesday!
Beta was 45.8, progesterone was 18, they increasedmy progesterone shot a bit

Excited but still scared...

Anyone know what time they tend to call with beta results...still waiting for mine...hoping the long wait isn't because it is bad news...

moni, congratulations and hope you have continued good news today, sometimes I don't get a call till closer to 6pm from rma.

I got 3 eggs transferred today, 2 early blastocysts and 1 morula, so I'm in 2ww now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->