Calling all SMEPers!

Hey all! Mind if I join you? I'm at the very start of cycle 7, hoping to accomplish a SMEP-perfect cycle! :haha: Last month we didn't do so well, so I wasn't too surprised when AF made herself known. Month before was our first SMEP attempted cycle. If we don't get a BFP this month, we'll be taking a break until March or so as my brother is getting married in September and I don't want to miss it from being unable to fly/travel. Good luck to all of you!
:dust:

MrsG of course you can join and welcome!
I didn't get to follow SMEP to the T so I'm not supppper hopeful but we'll have to see! I tried for O+1 yesterday but OH was "tired" and said "you ovulated already" I told him "ok remember that!" Haha. How exciting about your brother getting married, OH filled out our pre application for or our marriage license just yesterday :cloud9:, I hope you have a great time and that you won't have to take a break because you'll be prego by then! :)

4 DPO here and we did pretty well with SMEP kind of excited!

I'm personally trying to work out how to cope with some serous unexpected work stress of huge magnitude

Fliss I'm sorry to hear that is it something that'll soon mellow out?

Sadly not. Our usual insane time is January with the build up starting over Xmas but it's started early (I work in graduate admissions for The University of Oxford) and although we DO have a November deadline in the 8 years I've worked there we have never been this bad.

They are planning overtime and that never EVER happens before Xmas.

Fliss oh man I'm sorry I hope it doesn't stress you out too much :/ but hey silver lining more hours means more money right? Chin up girly you can handle this! :)

7 DPO not much going on as I'm really trying not to symptom spot. Good luck all you ladies in the running!

9 DPO decided I will be testing Friday which is 13 DPO, hoping this is it! How is everyone?

I *might* have gotten the faintest of faint lines on a OPK this afternoon but it WAS around the 10 min mark so probably an evap. Going to retest once the toddler is abed. If no line going to give le hubs a break unless he jumps me but he's under the weather today...

Sorry to gatecrash ladies but whats SMEP please?x

Fliss hope you get your clear positive OPK soon and hubby is feeling better.

AFM 10&11 DPO I got very faint lines on HPT and today BFN. I do recall now that I drank some water in the middle of the night yesterday so maybe that affected it? Maybe I'm just not prego who knows, I will test again if my temps are still up at or after 16dpo

Good luck lovely. No positive today and my temps dropped again. I may have to accept an anovulatary cycle this month :-(

Fliss thank you, what CD are you on and when do you normally ovulate?

CD 16 and before I conceived Nathan it was around CD 15 with a slightly short LP. But since this is the first cycle since coil out I don't think it will be normal

Fliss gotcha hmm what CD are you on?

AFM massive drop today but that was kind of expected, AF is en route. Silver lining is my cycles are getting shorter finally! Went from 38 CDs to 30 (or 29 if AF shows today)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->