Calling all symptom spotters!

Good luck ladies! I know it's hard.

Dumb advice, but it'll happen when it's meant to happen. I truly believe that our little ones enter our lives the exact moment they are supposed to. :hugs: (By the way, that doesn't mean you can't be impatient. :haha: )

I didn't use opks this cycle or temp, but while ttc #2, I did it all and got to know my body signs for ovulation, for me, it's pelvic pain on one side about a week before.

One of the nice things about temping is that you usually know a day before af is going to start as your temp will drop drastically, at least it always did for me.

:dust: :dust:

I couldn't help myself and tested again today with SMU. And it was a BFN. But I am only CD 23. So trying to stay positive. I have been very crampy/gassy the past two days and another really odd thing is that my tailbone hurts. Its very sore and I have no idea why? Who knows if that means anything lol.

Yeah I just keep telling myself I'm still in cause I still have 5 days. But who knows. I'm jut super impatient with everything. And this is already taking to long lol

I know what ya mean! Yesterday and even earlier today I was super confident I was going to get a bfp but now I am feeling the exact opposite and have been feeling af like cramps coming on. Like true af cramps. 😕 I guess I'm not out til she shows up but I just really don't feel like it is gonna be it.

Good luck ladies! I know it's hard.

Dumb advice, but it'll happen when it's meant to happen. I truly believe that our little ones enter our lives the exact moment they are supposed to. :hugs: (By the way, that doesn't mean you can't be impatient. :haha: )

I didn't use opks this cycle or temp, but while ttc #2, I did it all and got to know my body signs for ovulation, for me, it's pelvic pain on one side about a week before.

One of the nice things about temping is that you usually know a day before af is going to start as your temp will drop drastically, at least it always did for me.

:dust: :dust:

So very true! Definitely gonna start temping next month if AF shows up!

How is everyone feeling today? Any testing going on?

Tested this morning and it looked like a super faint line. My phone couldn't capture it so I don't have a photo. But holding my pee till I get home around 530 to test again. Hoping it's not a evap. I have t gotten Evaps with the brand yet so hoping it's a good thing. If it pregresses or if I can get a photo I will post to see what you girls think. Anyone else testing ??

Good luck Dtrisha!

I only have one test left so I am making myself wait for Thursday morning if I haven't started AF by then.

Testing again tonight. If it's the same I'm hoping that's the BFP. I will update!

Thanks so much. I hope so too. It showed up before the 5 minute mark so FXed for myself lol.

How Exciting! I am gonna be stalking for an update!

I also tested this morning- at like 3 am. 😕 woke up and had to pee so I caved. I only have one test left and really didn't feel like going to the store so I am saving it for tomorrow morning even though it is taking everything in me not to test tonight before bed!

Hi Dtrisha, I am hoping u confirm that bfp today!

SGP once O is confirmed with charting there is no way to tell a pregnant chart from a non pregnant one until O or a positive pregnancy test. So flat temps don't mean much as long as temp is above coverline. So I have had my 6th day of flat temps today! Lol

Hoping for an update on your test as well.

For me 10dpo bfn and some light beige cm- tmi - this morning when I wiped so looks like af is around the corner!

Pretty sure af is here. Just wiped and there was blood. I am trying not to be upset- this was only our first month ttc but I started crying. I really thought this was going to happen. I am never late, I have tons of symptoms. I even told my best friend my symptoms and she even said it sounds like I am. Well, CD1 starts for me today. 😢

I'm sorry sgp :(. Catch that egg this cycle ! I just know it'll happen for you ! Baby dust.

I'm sorry sgp :(. Catch that egg this cycle ! I just know it'll happen for you ! Baby dust.

Thank you! So crazy how we can get so upset over something that was never ours to begin with. 😕 I do remember around getting a positive opk I didn't have any ewcm so I think I am gonna try preseed or whatever it is called. Any of you ladies try it?

The only positive I can think of is that I have always wanted a May baby and if I would have gotten a bfp this month it would have been April.

Baby dust to all of you ladies! Hoping at least one of us gets a bfp this month! If not, we can continue on together!

I haven't tried preseed but I've heard great things. I said if I didn't conceive this month i would try it.

Assuming yesterday's mark was nothing. This was my test today and I can't make anything out. I swear I still see that tiny mark again but now I'm just thinking it was my eyes. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member