Reaction score
I bought the fair haven basal thermometer
doc suggested I try temping..

But all I know is your suppose to do it first thing while still laying
in bed when you wake up!

I have health condition and go the bathroom about every 2 hours
during the night but the last time i'll get about a solid 4 hours of sleep
will I temp after the last time I wake?

Also please help me with understanding it, and recording it!

I think that is a good idea. The main thing is that you are consistent. At times I have temped after being awake for a while, but just lying in bed. I kept that pattern consistent and tried to take it the same time every morning after being awake for a little bit. I was able to see a clear shift after ovulation. It's a pain in the butt, but it can show you a lot!

Go to fertility friend or ovufriend, both are good temping websites that basically interpret the data for you. I can send you a link if you want since if you sign up using a current members referred they can earn a free month of VIP access.

You are going to want to take your temperature at the same time everyday after at least 4 hours of sleep. I keep my thermometer within arms reach because you want to try to move as little as possible. Your temperature will rise by hopefully at least .4 degrees the day after ovulation and remain high until AF comes.

Oh okay!! Does it do anything if you get pg? If you want to send link ill do it so you get free VIP month

I think we only need 3 hours of sleep for an accurate reading. I experience nocturia as well. I sleep for 2-3 hours and temp before my first bathroom trip of the night. Hope that helps!

Here is my link:

https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df

If you get pregnant, you may experience a third shift in your temps called a triphasic pattern (pre ovulation temps, ovulation temps, even higher temps) or it will just continue on with the regular post ovulation temps. There isn't anything cut in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->