Can pregnancy symptoms just ... vanish??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by SummerLily, Jun 7, 2011.

1. SummerLily

SummerLily mummy To Triplet Boys

I ovulated around 12 days ago and since about a week after that Ive had constipation , nausea, fatigue tingly nipples and randomly erect nipples.
    yesterday (11dpo roughly ) I wiped in the morning and had 3 small pink spots of very light pink 'blood' . after that and for the ramainder of yesterday had no more spottings , but some cramping on and off during the day in both ovaries . Also had some mild cramping/pressue in the middle lower part of stomach , but not the usual af area . Thought that it had finally worked and that it could have been IB but woke up this morning and i have no symptoms. no cramping , no tingly nipples , no spotting.... am not due AF for another 5 days and have never ever had spotting before my period before .

is it possible for symptoms to just... vanish ??????

:flower:

2. cj1990

cj1990 Guest

Since the spotting was 5 days before AF it could very well be IB. I was pregnant 3 years ago, it was a miscarriage but I did get a bfp at 8 dpo so I think you should test, your far enough along. Good Luck!:thumbup:

3. SummerLily

id love to test but i hate seeing BFN's (dont we all!) but the tingly nipples have come back again !! maybe its all just in my head ! lol. x

sorry about your loss hun :hugs:

fingers crossed you get your BFP soon !!

4. cj1990

cj1990 Guest

Thank You!!

5. Grumblebea

Grumblebea Well-Known Member

I thought I was having mild symptoms 6-9 DPO but yesterday I said to my hubby I just don't "feel pregnant" so of course I poas AGAIN and it was still +. I know I am a tiny bit prego but I feel "normal". I know I am just a few weeks from hugging the bowl. Hope this eases your symptom spotting worries.

6. SummerLily

thats my biggest concern is that i just dont 'feel ' pregnant ! i had a few symptoms and though ah this could really be it and then thought i dont feel pregnant - must be me out ! have had some cramping today again - more like a pressure though. and my nipples are tingly and ive noticed some veins !

i know theimplantation if that was it would only have taken place yesterday but can i test tommorow ?? woke up 4 times to pee last night !!

7. SparklezP

SparklezP Whr is Ash???

Becuz I like 2 poas imma say......hmmmmmm.....TEST! Hope this is ur BFP *hugs*