can someone please help...slightly confused...

minniemouse3

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
when your reading this your going to think i'm going crazy, but i just have to ask.. right me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 14 months to date, after we lost our beautiful little girl at 18 weeks, i had to give birth to her etc, but we just can't seem to catch again, my periods have been all over the place, they are always late but are usually 36 days apart from 1st day of period, before my period i had pregnancy symptoms and because i was late i done a test mid day, and was negative but then got my period. . . im now on my period, but last night i woke up with the urge to be sick, twice and have been feeling sick all day... do yo think there's any chance that i could be pregnant but still have periods?

hey usually periods will stop durring pregnancy, but everyone is different! maybe u could see ur doctor and get professional advice about ur situation... and it would be good for you to possibly have a HCG blood test to check for pregnancy, so u can have proper care :) :) if u are pregnant do u have any idea how far along u would be??? xo all the best

thankyou for replying... no not sure how long i could be, but deffo thinking about going to the doctors as its becoming a joke of how tired i am, falling asleep all the time..

yes deffinately go to your doctor and explain your symptoms with them, so you can have a hcg blood test and even do another urine test to check for pregnancy... if you dont mind me asking, how is the flow of your period?? light/medium/heavy...?? :)

all i can advise you to do would be to stay strong and positive untill u know whats happening!!! wishing you luck lovely xo

I have known of some women who have had a "period" while pregnant. Could you possibly be just catching a stomach bug? Just trying to think of anything logic, but I hope you find out your answers hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->