• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can your cycle readjust itself?

boojababy

Reaction score
Up until Nov of last year my af was comming around the 15th-16th of the month, Nov it was 11 days late and didnt start till the 26th, Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb it came the 25th-26th, had af Feb 25th, 26th, 27th, had sex March 9th then the morning of March 13th when I should have been ovulating, my stomach felt heavy which I have never felt before and lightly crampy & af started again for 5 days (3 days light flow (only had to change in morning and at night) then 2 days just when I wiped) I'm waiting to see if it comes again the 25th-26th like is has been or not til the middle of next month like it was before november.

Yes totally! Mine has done this a few times actually over the last year or so, for me it was a good thing because usually it seemed like my hormones were just off if that makes sense and the last two times I re adjusted I got my bfps! The first one ended in mmc but I have high hopes this pregnancy is going to last. Lots of things can cause it to change, sometimes stress, more or less exercise, diet or for an unknown reason.

This is about the time of the month I should be getting my af but have the signs of ovulating so I'mgona wait till the middle of next month 2 see if af comes.

Had cramping today on my lower right side I'm assuming was ovulation cramping so I guess it did just readjust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->